It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something weird is happening to ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Ok I just noticed that the Do you find that you come to ATS less after this last "upgrade"? was taken away from the new topics section , it was getting so many flags and comments within minutes , all of a sudden I looked and it was gone, What is going on? are you guys trying to cover up the fact that so many members hate this new layout, the color scheme and everything else like the cluttered menus, Seriously just fix the problem instead of trying to cover it up

Do you find that you come to ATS less after this last upgrade?

edit on 3-10-2010 by KilIuminati because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2010 by KilIuminati because: To add link

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
agreed.

Second line.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by KilIuminati

I agree it was a lame move, but I think more damage control then 'cover up'......that thread was biased...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
ATS should have a poll on which layout would be preferred by it's members. Now that's an idea! Of course I've already got a hunch I know which layout would be chosen.

edit on 3-10-2010 by born2BWild because: shoddy typing

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I like the new layout so I'm probably not welcome here.

I didn't at first while they were still messing about with it, but now I know where everything is, it's all good.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Yeah i have to agree, the old layout was much easier to understand. This new one is so complicated and bloated its horrible. Credit for the effort put in for designing it but its just worse.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by KilIuminati

Or it was moved because it's BTS - or off topic material. No?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Not welcomed? of course you are.. I created this for the simple fact that the other topic had been moved from newest flags and active new topics, that specific topic was at the top of the list.I know this because I had just commented on it, was keeping track of the flags, and minutes later it was gone from the lists. I feel like ATS is censoring now, I might as well go back to infowars if thats the case

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilIuminati
Ok I just noticed that the Do you find that you come to ATS less after this last "upgrade"? was taken away from the new topics section ,

It wasn't "taken away". Other topics took its place. Other topics like this one, for example.

I swear some people see a conspiracy in EVERYTHING. The thread is right where it's always been, it just isn't making the new topics page.

How many threads do you need to complain?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

no sale, it was done purposely

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Un freaking believable... I have to agree with BH!
Second line. Think before you post.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by madmangunradio

like you know how this new awful layout works. why would the most flagged , most active new topic be removed because of topics like these? makes no sense, shouldnt it replace a topic with fewer flags and thats not that active, you're the one that needs to use common sense

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Yes, I agree - although not the only reason I'm coming here less.

Personally I miss the sidebar on the right, with Top Topics, New Threads etc, I found that really useful.

I think the new look is a little "Windows/Fisher Price" for my taste, but that coincides with my other reason for using this place less - my increasing distrust of the ownership and a few mods and there does seem to be a general dumbing-down of ATS Conspiracy-Chicks!!! Seriously? Chicks??? Classy.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Please look to the right side of the screen. You'll notice a bar that is vertical. (top topics in forum) and (new/top/hot topics)

link   
Pretty sad thread, IMO.

If you don't like ATS anymore then quit whining and bolt.

link   
I come on less because I have my Classes start up, and there aren't as many good topics. I don't mind the new layout, but the old one was better only because this one still has some kinks.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by madmangunradio

Yeah, just don't like the design of it - I know I'll probably get used to it - just think it's cheesy, but I guess that appeals to the slew of new folk gathered through farcebook...

reply to post by TheLoony

Essentially I am coming here less and contributing less, it's weird that someone on a conspiracy site doesn't welcome discussion of things (anything), it's why I'm here - to learn and discuss, especially things I don't understand or have a dislike of.

If you don't like the thread - bolt...

Derp

edit on 3/10/1010 by jokei because: additional reply

edit on 3/10/1010 by jokei because: removed typo

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Rip me apart all you want. I love the new layout.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'll reserve major judgement until it matures enough to see its fruition. I'm rather ambivalent at the moment but I know it takes alot of work to redo these things. Things are obviously still quite messy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join