It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ballet of Planets (April 28, 2011)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hello all,

This topic will deal with the arrangements of planets as seen from our perspective, and some historical coincedenses that might allude to astrology practiced on a world scale. As before, I state that I am not a professional or an expert in any subjects brought up in this presentation and discussion. I'm just having fun with mysterious topics...............anyway, here goes.

In the past decades I would hear about, from time to time, an upcoming planetary alignment. On the appointed night I would look, and sure enough, the planets were prettty much tightly packed in the same part of the sky. I'm not sure what my mind expected, but I have to admit, I was never really impressed. If anything, it just seemed conveinient if one had a telescope, but that's about all.

Recently, I picked up the hobby of amature astronomy, and I guess by default, became a sky-watcher. I learned the pathways of the planets in the night sky, and would use programs like stellarium to observe the planet movements. This past summer, on July 13, 2010 I was watching the western sky right after sundown and noticed saturn, mars, venus, mercury, and the moon making a diagonal straight line all the way down to the horizon where the sun had just disapeared. Right then I exclaimed out loud "Now THAT'S a planetary allignment."
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ab771884707.jpg[/atsimg]

Watching that made me go to stellarium and play with the clock funtions like it was a game. I realised that yes, the planets do this all the time year after year to some extent, but I couldn't help but wonder if what I could see was inspiration for what astrology was all about. The extent of my astrology knowledge is whatever I might have picked up from TV shows or movies......................so, not much.

Recently, in another topic, Phage introduced me to a cool little planetary sim. He might as well had given me a box of matches

planet sim

I have to admit, I got control of the program, and went straight for Dec 21, 2012................and.........nothing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/932fd1b7854f.jpg[/atsimg]

But a few weeks later, I played around with the sim and noticed a really nice alignment in May of 2011. Once I saw it I wondered what it would look like from my viewpoint.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29b2a435137e.jpg[/atsimg]

I chose april 28th for the stellarium image. but if you can imagine, the moon approaches the planets over the next few days, and then passes thru them in the end of april. The planets themselves dance around in that area of the sky for the rest of may. Also the sun is involved in this alignment too It's just below the horizon. I can't help but think could these alignments be attached to specific dates in history? I've looked into ancient writings and mysteries from various civilizations all thru time. All of them were celestial worshipers to some degree. Kings were crowned, and crusades started during these events in the skies. Everyone from the Mayans, and the Chaldeans, to the Third Riech seem to live by this occult calender.

I decided to try a few experiments choosing People and events that changed History. I picked Hitler and his invasion of Poland first. The date is Sept 1,1939. I can Imagine him, and his cronies trying to find a date of significance, and his sorcerers settling on that date (or the night before) to kick things off.

I also tried with the Japanese. I tried Dec 7 1940, but I was not impressed. I then figured that maybe the 7th wasn't important, but maybe the date they "kicked it off" back in japan. I fixed the location to japan (but left the time of my location) and found that on the day the imperial navy shipped out there was another nice alignment. It was this alignment that I also noticed that these events seem to start whenever the moon starts to cross the planets involved in the line-up. I also threw in the days when the atomic bombs were used.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4516a28d909.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c092d947304c.jpg[/atsimg]

But that is just too long ago ........ So what if Thules, and Bohemien grove guys used astrology to to fight wars right?
Here is the line-up for 911. Notice the moon is already passing thru the planets, the operation is well underway.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18ded732fa77.jpg[/atsimg]

There are a lot of threads here that talk about very powerful secret societies from all over the world. Most are identified with ancient teachings that have tons of astrology imbeded in them. I can imagine power players doing their hokus pokus, and pagan rites during these alignments. These men that are possibly doing this are also bound to rules, and timing. It is just a theoretical observation on my part I know, but I also realise that Gods or Dieties don't necessarily have to be involved. Just the men kicking these events off are needed to make terrible things happen in the world.

So there is my prediction. Not so much that something bad will happen, but that If I were a worshiper of The ancient ones, and I made a covenant with them for their blessing in order to pull off something big.............

Wouldn't I choose a date near april 28th 2011 to do it? I know I make it sound ominus, and I really would like it if nothing at all happens during the month of may. I actually plan to find a real good place to see this celestial event take place. It should look really impressive. Actually there is another planet dance a few weeks later that I want to see too, so really, I hope nothing stupid and man-made happens to ruin it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed493080bd66.jpg[/atsimg]

PS: It's just an Idea folks, don't come unglued on me. It is also a work in progress, so whatever comment you have just remember to throw a date out there too so I can see if there is anything to this at all.

edit on 3-10-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: fixing

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I will come back & give your theory the proper attention later, for now I just want to mention "universe in a box" pretty sure thats what its called, its the most beautiful and fantastic virtual universe software I've come across, it has the entire know universe mapped in fully immersible real-time 3D. check it out because it truly is awesome.

also you can smash galaxies together and watch what happens or fast forward to when our own galaxy is due to collide with another...earth gets shot out like a billiard ball at unfathomable speeds...

nice thread

-B.M

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Try may 21 2011. That is when the supposed return of christ is going to be. There is a lot of controversy surrounding may 21 2011, almost as much as dec 21 2012, and oct 28th 2011. Those are three key dates to look out for in the coming years.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

I put in May 21st and it does look striking I must say, the moon is way on the other side of the sky though

I'm going to have to do the others later. time to go for now. TY for the dates.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Royal wedding planned for April 29th 2011............. Nice!........ I was only one day off.

That is if the wedding qualifies as a world event that will be covered by the world press.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Good eye on the royal wedding date (I was guessing either that date or March 19th - close to the spring equinox or the May 21st date for the wedding). What other sources are identifying May 21, 2011 as an important date (along with the d4rk knight's Oct 2011 date and the mayan calendar date in Dec 2012)? Btw, OP try Dec 7th 1941 not 1940 for the pearl harbor invasion.....

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Bump for "royal" wedding. Or Illuminati ritual. Take your pick.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

That "Universe in a box" thing sounds pretty interesting to me. I googled it but can not for the life of me find it. Can you provide a link?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I want to put this date to very interesting end very dangerous alignment ..
12- 16 Jun, 2011
www.2shared.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm starting to scout around for a nice easterly view for predawn friday morning (and hoping the weather holds)

There is a cool little I phone app for a dollar called "skyview" It uses the camera and creates a head-up display with the planets superimposed. These days all the planets (except saturn) are crammed in one area of the sky up against the sun. I wish I had better equiptment for photography, but will be satisfied just to see it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

ditto unfortunately, but you've inspired me to look again.. If I find it soon enough I'll come back and edit the link into this post otherwise I can u2u you

peace,
-B.M

EDIT:
I found it
universesandbox.com...

all the best things come in boxes

edit on 26/4/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
You are into the astrology thing so i dropped by to give you the comet Elenin trajectory link

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Here you go, you can go forward and backward in time, by days, and hours.

You can see where the planets align in some up coming dates, including the controversial May 21st date, look at 12/21/2012 also

Just thought it may help with some research.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

ditto unfortunately, but you've inspired me to look again.. If I find it soon enough I'll come back and edit the link into this post otherwise I can u2u you

peace,
-B.M

EDIT:
I found it
universesandbox.com...

You my friend, are the best

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

peace,
-B.M

EDIT:
I found it
universesandbox.com...

My good man, thank you! I've never heard of this program until now! It's fascinating! Greatly appreciated.
edit on 26-4-2011 by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
Royal wedding planned for April 29th 2011............. Nice!........ I was only one day off.

That is if the wedding qualifies as a world event that will be covered by the world press.

Yes and as well as other pagan sacrifice dates that I have given on other Royal Wedding threads from April 29th until May 5.Note that April 29th is the 119th day of the year .That gives you 911 reversed .

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Interesting.....Also if you add and reduce 4-29-2011 that would be a 1 in numerology which is new beginnings..How appropriate for them......

I wonder if these planet alignments are contributing to our strange weather all over?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Planets dancing the Osama boogie? Probably. And the John Paul II Jig. The Endeavor Waltz and the Royal Wedding Shuffle. Important time of the year for a convergence of events and the playing out of mystery rituals and the like, eh?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

12/21/2012 is a solar dark rift alignment, not a planetary grouping. There was, however, a crop circle depicting the positions of the bodies in the solar system on that specific day. Ancient cultures referred to the dark rift, the center of our milky way, as the black sun or the true sun. The Mayans in particular were fixated with this concept and it found deep roots in their mysticism early on.

Some research suggests that our psychic abilities are strongest at about 13:30 local sidereal time (at least I'm pretty sure that was the hour), and this is always when the dark rift is directly beneath our feet. Subjects became something like 400 times more psychic in the experiment I vaguely recall David Wilcock discussed periodically. Ostensibly this has to do with a lensing effect our planet has on the spiraling etheric energy shooting out of the torsion field generator in the galaxy's center, promoting evolution and so forth when continuous big waves from the rift crash into us every 23, 6.2, and 62 million years, etc. I can speculate if the part about that lensing effect on ESP via the curvature of the globe is true, then the sun acting as a lens would totally juice us with this "ascension energy".

That's the general hypothesis.

Also bear in mind that the cabals typically use a tropical system of astrology which is chart-based and does not take procession of the equinoxes into account. In other words, they're stuck in an undead Piscean paradigm where all the planets are still operating as they would have maybe two thousand years ago without adjustment. Although I wouldn't put it past them to also account for the Vedic system, that one doesn't necessarily calculate the ascendent signs accurately for instance.

Presuming the energy affecting astrological alignments is sidereal in origin (and also presuming it's real), this is rather hilarious and may well explain why our society is so disharmonious. For the uninitiated, these astrological systems do indeed appear in practice to correspond with and influence our experience of life. It's a sophisticated system, that's for sure.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Syrus Magistus because: Further Insights

top topics

join