It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO and The Forgotten Man?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

New World Order : There Is No Such Thing, Architect's of Lies, They Created A Phantom Menace

That is actually the most interesting topic ive heard in a long time.
I agree aswell, as soon as i read that article it clicked completely, seems too obvious now! Thats why there is all of a sudden SOO much information on certain things, makes us piece together information that is almost irrelivant too.
Thankyou, I no longer feel like a headless chook!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I find this painting to be very sophisticating, and right on with the emotion presented. It is a sad sad world, except as you look at it, its impossible to ignore that that painting, is this world.

thank you slayer

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

Yes, check out his web page. He also has numerous pictures of Jesus as if the British-Israel people were right. The British-Israel people believe that they are the descendants of the lost tribes of Israel and that when they left Israel, the wogs took over. In his paintings, Jesus looks pure white, with no brownish middle-easterner taint.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Jesus Loves the Little Children, (lyrics)

Jesus loves the little, (white), children!
All the little, (white), children of the world!
etc...

www.mcnaughtonart.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

So what is the plan with this insipid propaganda?
Turn them into leaflets and drop them from the sky?

Oh that's right....the internet.

Pathetic grabs for power.
Why are people so blind?
Didn't realize there were so many corporate magnates frequenting ATS.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Let me get this right.Obama being black and not being portrayed as a saint makes this painting racist?
I'm certain the artist intentions are political.
I feel he has a Christian background with liberal leanings and feels let down by Obama.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

How so? The one black guy there is taking a leader position... because he is the leader. And his predecessors, some stand with him, some against him. Not on the basis of Race. In fact, the people on his side were mostly racists. So yea, fail.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
A very powerful and thought provoking painting. I do not see it as racist either. To me it speaks of where America once stood, where we are and where we may be headed. The American people have lost importance in the eyes of their government. Very sad.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chett
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Beautifly said SpartanKingLeonidas.

Keep your own power, stop the trivial hate and infighting it gets us nowhere.

Thank you.

Leadership through declaritive, ethical, moral-based decisions, and a belief system which does not tolerate bigotry is rare.

We must realize that the "New World Order" is our own fears being used against us.

If you realize that you win and no one can stop you.

Originally posted by littlecloud

New World Order : There Is No Such Thing, Architect's of Lies, They Created A Phantom Menace

That is actually the most interesting topic ive heard in a long time.
I agree aswell, as soon as i read that article it clicked completely, seems too obvious now! Thats why there is all of a sudden SOO much information on certain things, makes us piece together information that is almost irrelivant too.
Thankyou, I no longer feel like a headless chook!

I am now currently 37 and began chasing this ghost at the age of 6 years old.

I got tired of running in circles and finding nothing except lies by Government perpetuated through fearmongering, Chinese Whispers, and fraud upon the public to make them stop themselves from actually winning because of the inherent fear of Government.

If you have ever seen or played the game of Chinese Whispers you can see how a story turns into a rumor which turns into lies.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Chinese Whispers

In the game variously known as Chinese whispers, Telephone, Grapevine, Broken Telephone, Whisper Down the Lane, Gossip, Arab Phone (from the French Le téléphone arabe) Stille Post (German for "Silent Post"), and Pass the Message, the first player whispers a phrase or sentence to the next player.

Each player successively whispers what that player believes he or she heard to the next.

The last player announces the statement to the entire group.

Errors typically accumulate in the retellings, so the statement announced by the last player differs significantly, and often amusingly, from the one uttered by the first.

The game is often played by children as a party game or in the playground. It is often invoked as a metaphor for cumulative error, especially the inaccuracies as rumours or gossip spread, or, more generally, for the unreliability of human recollection.

In the United States, "Telephone" is the most common name for the game.

The name "Chinese whispers" reflects the former stereotype in Europe of the Chinese language as being incomprehensible.

It is little-used in the United States and may be considered offensive.

However, it remains the common British English name for the game and is not generally regarded offensive.

This is why the telecommunications industry and wiretapping is so vitally important to Government.

Chinese Whispers

If they listen, record, and sift the data from your telephone conversations to online conversations through computers they can literally keep you in check through your own ignorances, and as well have statistical data to pre-plan in case you try and stop them.

The Cray supercomputer comes to mind.

And keywords are what is watched for through linguistic anomalies

Quote from : Wikipedia : Supercomputer

A supercomputer is a computer that is at the frontline of current processing capacity, particularly speed of calculation.

Supercomputers were introduced in the 1960s and were designed primarily by Seymour Cray at Control Data Corporation (CDC), which led the market into the 1970s until Cray left to form his own company, Cray Research.

He then took over the supercomputer market with his new designs, holding the top spot in supercomputing for five years (1985–1990).

In the 1980s a large number of smaller competitors entered the market, in parallel to the creation of the minicomputer market a decade earlier, but many of these disappeared in the mid-1990s "supercomputer market crash".

Remember, all things are easily explained, if you dig deep enough.

Just remember, digging deep, you get a bit dirty and have to dust yourself off.

Or you become the monster you are hunting.

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

edit on 10/3/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth To The Post.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I would agree with your summary and take it one step further...

To me this is a sign of not just government (government is but a glimpse into our modern society) but of our society in general and by "our" I would include the US as well as the global community.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The artist is obviously under the misguided notion that Obama gets to make his own decisions, or the Bush('s) and Clinton.

These people are spokespersons for certain ideologies, that should be held accountable, they are not totally oblivious,

They are the preacher pushing the agenda.

edit on 113131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Im going to say it is a raciest painting IMHO.
Second line

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I did notice the painter has Ronald Reagan among the Presidents trying to console the young man. He was the one who illegally sold weapons to Iran and also supported the South and Central American dictators through use of the CIA. He also spied on citizens who did not agree with his view on supporting those regimes.

Also, the Founding Fathers were slave owners, and yet we do not see them holding their heads in shame.

The one who should be seen stepping on the Constitution is George W Bush, who also tried to find ways to diminish the Fourth and Fifth Amendments to the Constitution.

President Obama does not come out of this unscathed: We still have renditions done; many people are held in secret prisons with no charges or any chance of having due process; and there are three wars still being waged that have not been officially declared by Congress.

The problem with the painting is that it seems to just point to President Obama the most, when all the others share the blame to what is happening.

edit on 10/3/2010 by kidflash2008 because: grammar

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Since you referenced Ronald Reagan, specifically, I'm going to suggest a book.

Dangerous Dossiers

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98b7d71ba0c7.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

Here is the full story of the surveillance of more than 50 American authors, dramatists, artists, historians and others by the FBI and other government agencies during the last 50 years.

Those under surveillance include Hemingway, Faulkner, Tennessee Williams, John Steinbeck, Pearl Buck and Sinclair Lewis.

32 pages of illustrations.

Serialized in New Yorker, New York Times Book Review, Village Voice, Atlantic and New Republic.

The reason?

Simple.

Ronald Reagan was a snitch to none other than the F.B.I.

During the time when the House on Un-American Activities Committee was in their prime.

Quote from : Wikipedia : House Un-American Activities Committee : Hollywood Blacklist

In 1947, the committee held nine days of hearings into alleged communist propaganda and influence in the Hollywood motion picture industry.

After conviction on contempt of Congress charges for refusal to answer some questions posed by committee members, the "Hollywood Ten" were blacklisted by the industry.

Eventually, more than 300 artists—including directors, radio commentators, actors and particularly screenwriters—were boycotted by the studios.

Some, like Charlie Chaplin, left the U.S. to find work.

Others wrote under pseudonyms or the names of colleagues.

Only about ten percent succeeded in rebuilding careers within the entertainment industry.

In 1947, studio executives told the committee that wartime films—such as Mission to Moscow, The North Star, and Song of Russia—could be considered pro-Soviet propaganda, but claimed that the films were valuable in the context of the Allied war effort, and that they were made (in the case of Mission to Moscow) at the request of White House officials.

In response to the House investigations, most studios produced a number of anti-communist and anti-Soviet propaganda films such as John Wayne's Big Jim McLain, Guilty of Treason (about the ordeal and trial of Cardinal József Mindszenty), The Red Menace, The Red Danube, I Married a Communist, Red Planet Mars, and I Was a Communist for the FBI, which was nominated for an Academy Award for the best documentary in 1951 and also serialized for radio.

Universal-International Pictures was the only major studio that did not produce such a film.

You will have to read the book or find your own supporting website reference for Reagan specifically.

But between H.U.A.C., Reagan, and McCarthy they torn this nation apart.

Very similar indeed to the War on Terror and the "terror scare" currently happening.

It began with Oklahoma City Bombing and McVeigh labeling "homegrown terrorism".

Towards silencing people who know their Government is out of control and will not stop.

Even when the citizens have rights which are being stolen away.

That began under Clinton, continued under Bush, and Obama is the clean up man.

edit on 10/3/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth To The Post.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

been a couple of threads on here about this already but neither seemed to get that much attention.

makes me sad and angry and i want to open a can of whoop #.

that dude right there is the symbol for every american in this country and some know and others dont know it

dark days are comming dark days indeed if we all just sit here and do nothing we will go off the edge of the abyss.

as long as their is hope all is not lost and while we may stumble and while we may fall what do we do do we just sit there or we get back up and go on.

theres alot of apathy in this country and this is what they want they want you beat down they want you to not care at all but i ask one thing from my fellow american freinds do not give them the satisfaction and march on to the place that we all want to be.........

do you want to be a slave to that government or do you want to be free i choose freedom this is why i have educated myself and continue to educate myself and i keep my eyes open to this world and" i will not faulter and i will not fail "

just like the freedom of this country wasnt handed to us during the revolutionary war our freedom will not be handed to us right now for that is the price of freedom the never ending struggle against those who seek to keep down the average joe jane.................may the blessings of liberty keep us all.

whose with me? and whose just going to read this and say " meh hes a loser"

my thoughts i post and you decide : P

edit on 3-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I personally think that the person stepping on the Constitution in the picture should have been Shrub Jr. His time in office was more damaging to the constitution and this country than Obama's.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
i really think its absurd that people would call this racist. the only change i'd make to this painting is that bush, bush sr, clinton should all have a foot in on the constitution. and jfk should be consoling the forgotten man. haha. its clear that the artist is just a litttleeee partisan. oh the two party circus show

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This is a stupid painting, to put it bluntly.

How convenient... they stick the prominent progressive presidents in the front of the firing line and tuck the Republicans (with the exception of Bush alone) behind the crowd.

This is a ridiculous propaganda piece posing as fine art. I'm as concerned about our constitutional rights as anyone else, but to literally paint Obama as the worst violator of constitutional rights is just terribly and embarrassingly incorrect.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I agree Obama is a racist, the same as most of the rest of the men in the painting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join