It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the Matrix is Actually Life Support?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
"If you die in the Matrix, you die for real"

Maybe the "true elite" trick us into signing our life over to them. They basically kill us, and bring us back to life real quick under their control. Come on ATS, what cha got for me?

MOD EDIT:
Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on October 3rd 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneWolf83

If they know then there is a reason why life is so invaluable to them, that they can go to war for no reason and destroy, kill, kill, kill, until everyone in the war is sick of killing.

A 10 year old war, wow..

Makes me sick

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
my girlfriend asked me why i got up and walked of in the middle of the matrix movie ,i simply said its because its the most scarring movie i have ever seen , need i say more ?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
bit like the mini series Man From Mars... that was about a guy in a coma dreaming another life...

Twilight zone stuff !

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Yes it is life support for countless parasitic beings that feed off human energy
(second line)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWolf83
"If you die in the Matrix, you die for real"

If you die in the Matrix you are an actor who no longer has a role in a massive movie franchise. Beyond that fact there is no reality involved whatsoever.

Originally posted by LoneWolf83

Maybe the "true elite" trick us into signing our life over to them. They basically kill us, and bring us back to life real quick under their control. Come on ATS, what cha got for me?

Ignoring that the technology to do this doesn't exist...

Why would anyone want to bring us back to life when we procreate at an exponential rate? New slaves, on a constant basis, innocent and unaware. Much better than an enslaved population who have had time to learn the ropes.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I don't get your point. too real, or too brainwashy?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Can you go into detail a little more, would appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Well, maybe the technology does exist, maybe we are all like super heroes unaware of our gift/curse.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by LoneWolf83

If they know then there is a reason why life is so invaluable to them, that they can go to war for no reason and destroy, kill, kill, kill, until everyone in the war is sick of killing.

A 10 year old war, wow..

Makes me sick

This is the kicker bro just think opposite. Life is valuable to them and this is why they do what they do. The ones going around chipping people are the ones who feel inferior. They feel like their rights are being infringed upon so they infringe upon others to feel safe. Shooting first, asking questions last could be big mistake. And sometimes words are indeed louder than actions.

new topics

top topics

join