It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic Collapse Update: Acceleration In Autumn by Giordano Bruno

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
As a fan of Giordano Bruno I happenned to do a search for his name on google web... and then tried google blogs, and found a well informed, articulate writer, using that famous moniker - Giordano Bruno....who died at the hands of the Inquisition in the 14th century (I believe it was) for speaking the truth..and refusing compromise.

Whoever this fellow is, his writings need to be more widely read.

This is from his blog from saturday, Oct 2:

Our current economy is a shell game. A grand fraud designed to siphon more and more tangible wealth (not fiat wealth) from the average person and transport it post-haste into the silk lined pockets of a corporate banking minority. The goal? To reduce the self sufficiency of American citizens to the point of total fiscal and social dependence on the top 1% richest men in the world. Conspiracy theory? Not in the slightest. Just a cold hard fact of history. “Feudalism” is, sadly, rampant in the annals of human culture. Anyone who believes that our modern era is somehow different is simply fooling themselves. Elitists seek power over others, they always have and they always will, and, the most efficient way to gain control over the lives of the masses is through engineered imbalances in economy.
[neithercorp.us...]Link to source[/url]

The article continues for some time with links to news articles and source materials for each argument he makes.

May I present a fine source of real information, "Giordano Bruno" LINK

edit on 3-10-2010 by seataka because: Changed blog link to Giordano Bruno's Nethercorp Press site (source)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by seataka

A good read I think his China analysis quite interesting.
(second line)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
All I can say is..........wow. And I haven`t even finished reading it yet. This man tells it like it is, no holds barred. To me, it looks as though the elite want a scape goat, and they are doing their best to try and setup China for the honors. Over spending, and devaluing the dollar with each new printing (yet who is it that the U.S. keeps running to for loans?), then try and make China look like the ones causing the economic, and money problem. And when (not if) it falls, they will ruin billions of lives for their own gain.

Wow, the karma the elite will have on their backs when this is all done.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Wow, I'm glad a took a look at this thread.

The information presented by this blogger is well researched and relevant. There are nuggets of gold in there not even dealing with the economic collapse directly that everyone should know.

Thanks for the link!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
When things go bust you know its going to lead to all out war. When it come to the elitests I doubt the chinese will discriminate over whos dogs they eat or whos children they kill. I'm not too worried I have over $10k in hunting and fishing gear. I can disapear into northern Canada.

top topics

join