It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- Did I just have an BEK experience?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Interesting story. I was getting scared that they were trapping you to rape you or something. What did they want?

The problem with that story is that it could simply be a bad area, and the people there are just not nice, and were messing with you, just trying to scare you for fun? Maybe the 2 girls just had bad parents or older sister who left them there and were drunk or something.

Or it could be something more mysterious like you suspect. I wasn't there, you were.

It would be interesting to go back there one day, and see if it's still the same. Maybe take someone with you to feel safer.

Peace.
edit on 24-10-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Oz,

Reading your OP and wondering where this occured I was thinking maybe Kwinana, Armadale, Balga, or Morley.
heh. (Thinking major bogan areas from the 80's!).

Maybe just some kids reading up on this thing on the net, and having a stupid prank on you.

Anyway, interesting read.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Very interesting evening, and yes, it could easily have been a planned rape or something, even with the girls used as bait. However, if that was the case, that many people (at least 10-12) could have broken a window, or tried to. They never tried, and that always struck me as odd. Plus, I never heard of a gang that was so diverse; aren't they usually more race-oriented? Age, too, was diverse, with them ranging from young to rather elderly. If I do go back, it won't be alone, and it won't be unarmed.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Yeah, I read that story, too. The language doesn't seem like that of a child. I of course don't believe in BEKs, so my first logical reasoning would be these stories are made up because the language seems more that of written than oral dialect. Still entertaining to read, though, even if the stories are fake. And if they're real, well, I guess demons are walking amongst us.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Ok I dont know if this was a prank but if it was not and these kids really do have black eyes and telepathic ability's
I would suspect one of the following:

A, they are alien/human hybrids and are probably bad news!

B, they are the sixth sub-race that the teachings of occultisms said would come(in our time).
I will explain a little about this. During a planets evolution according to occultism there are 7 stages and each of these stages produces a diffrent root race. Each root race produces 7 sub races. The first and second root race with their 7 sub races are all extinct.
Of the third root race and its 7 sub races only Islenders, Black people and Aboriginies are left. Acording to the occult teachings these older races will die out soon also as newer races evolve on our planet.

The forth root race was the Atlantians of which all 7 sub races are with us today (mostly asian/oriental races).

The youngest race on this planet is the white race called the fifth root race or the Aryans.
Of this fifth root race there has already been five genetic mutations. There are two more to go and the esoteric teachings say that the sixth sub-race which will also be a Caucasian race is to occur from a mutation of the Germanic and Celtic races. This race also called the Australio-american sub-race will first appear in parts of Australia and America.
The difference with this race is that they will have telepathic ability's. If you look at every race you will see that there is a change in the appearance of the eyes. I would say this new race of white people will look much like current white humans except in the eyes and obviously higher ability's of the mind.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
there sure are a lot of different theories, and a hell of a lot of first hand accounts in this thread. there was also a follow up thread where more accounts were discussed.

perhaps somebody should collect all the reports and put them in one thread, along with whatever theories.

just a thought.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Mod note: Please don't troll. Thanks. -- Majic

edit on 10/24/2010 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Can you provide a link to that thread? I'm interested in reading it. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Someone posted another thread on the forums here regarding an experience they had on a camping trip with BEK's, which myself and a few others responded to, however trying to access that thread I get a 404 error. However, in searching for the thread I found this www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Now whats particularly interesting about this account is the posters claim: "For a period of three days straight, they kept showing up on my driveway. Enough was enough and I called the police. When the police came they were no where in sight. After that, they never showed up on my driveway, but every once in a while, I will see them in the downtown area, like they are following me. They will be behind a tree, I will drive to another section of Sacramento and I would see them again or I will see them on the side of the road as I am driving by and they will stare at me. What is amazing is that they can be in two different locations miles apart as quickly as I can drive from one point of town to another point of town".

If we take this as fact, it suggests BEK's are not in fact physical beings! Short of having a vehicle and 'tailing' the poster from one side of town to another, its just physically impossible they could appear immediately where the poster appeared. This also ties in with other encounters I have read, for example in the account I first referenced in this post, where the camper would trek from one location to another, at night, through forest, only to have the BEK's show up at the same time at his new location at about the same time.

So in summary, a logical assumption to make would be BEK's are not human.

Taking into account claims (and I'd be interested in any links people here may have to such stories) that anyone that has allowed a BEK into their home has ended up dead, I'm of the opinion BEK's are actually 'angels of death' (if there exists such an entity) ie spiritual beings that appear in physical bodies. This also ties in with the blackness of their eyes, which many claim are the 'windows to the soul'. Spiritually dead beings would have no light in them, only 'blackness'.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Here is somethig you might be interested in...

Linky

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Someone posted another thread on the forums here regarding an experience they had on a camping trip with BEK's, which myself and a few others responded to, however trying to access that thread I get a 404 error.

I saw that thread...and was going to reply...but it's gone.

Not even thrown in HOAX...just trashed.

I wonder why it was removed.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Nonchalant

Someone posted another thread on the forums here regarding an experience they had on a camping trip with BEK's, which myself and a few others responded to, however trying to access that thread I get a 404 error.

I saw that thread...and was going to reply...but it's gone.

Not even thrown in HOAX...just trashed.

I wonder why it was removed.

Im glad you said that because I was going to respond to it and poof it was gone. Thought I was losing it for a minute because I couldnt find it again for the life of me.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Yea its odd, the thread can still be found by a search however - www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread630474/pg1

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I can't even get access to that link by a search. They must've disabled it. Maybe for good reason?

Anyway, I've had a few more conversations with a few different people over the last month and this is my conclusion when compiling all the information.

I have recently learned that a race called the Bootes (grey aliens that stand only 3 to 4 feet tall) are extremely scientific and have absolutely no emotional capacity. They are masters at cloning, however, they have cloned themselves to the brink of extinction (due to genetic problems). They have cloned themselves into human bodies, however, they only live to be about 20 in that new body. This would explain the reason the BEK's are so young yet very demanding and emotionless. When that body dies, the spirit of the being in harvested and transplanted into the new body.

I have also learned that MIB's are not humans, but the Bootes race cloning themselves as humans in adult sized bodies. Some of them work with the govt and others work on their own, but the purpose is the same: to discover how to save their own race from total extinction. This would also explain why people who have witnessed UFO / E.T. phenomena maybe visited by MIB's who lack any emotion and instruct the witness to keep quiet about what they saw or face death (because they WILL kill them).

The Bootes should not be confused with the other grey alien race known as the Zeta Reticuli who stand 5 - 6 feet tall, have some emotion and NEVER abduct humans. If you are 'taken' by the Zeta's, it is because you have agreed to go with them. The Bootes, on the other hand, have a total disregard for our God-given right to free-will and choice because they only have scientific minds focused on the sole purpose of race survival and they will use any means necessary to fulfill their purpose . . . even total deception. Bootes are highly secretive and will not answer questions unless they choose to. Therefore, IF you ask a question do not expect an answer and IF you get an answer do NOT expect it to be the truth.

What I do not understand is, IF they are Bootes, then why do they need permission to enter? The majority of their abductions are done while we are unconscious and blocked from our memories anyway. The only answer I can conclude is that once they are cloned into a human body they must lose some of their abilities?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Ok, you just freaked me out, I clicked the link to this post, not knowing from who it was from or where in the world it happened...I clicked the link as I had heard a story (a few years ago) about them being seen on a beach in the northern suburbs of PERTH my home town....and well what do you know...here we go again

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Wow Oz~! Star & flag .. flag for the courage to step forward and bring this up, you could have just shrugged it off as no big deal.. but, it is a big deal. Intresting that those that don't necesarily think anything of the paranormal/UFO seem to gettting shaken a little as of late..

I personally have not see Kids with black eyes..but, as a kid I had a freaky experinece that didn't come to surface decades in regards to black eyes.. (no joke)

intresting read.. little odd that they just vanished .....I'd think you would have heard them leave since they were right in front of you ..

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
S&F Oz, The BEK's are very strange man.
They are surely from the dark side, and I have a theory;
They may in fact be the Anti-Indigo's , hey I know its out there
but what in this thread isnt ?There are two sides to everything.
The Indigo's the positive The BEKs the negitive.

Just my thoughts, Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Wow just discovered this thread and its all interesting stuff

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You've probably experienced some sort of gang surveillance. You must know something important and were about to squeal or something. And, yes, chemtrails are real. But that's for another forum thread. Bahahaha!

Anyway, the closet BEK experience wasn't a kid but the divorced nutter living next door to us. She's under meds, by the way. Cops can't do anything about her either. We couldn't see her eyes behind her transitional shades but the look she gave to us sent shivers up and down our spines that one day. Her pupils appear darker than normal and larger, too.
edit on 2011-1-03 by pikypiky because: To correct "flow of thoughts..."

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Lets just say this post is a total fake/fraud... its still an interesting read! I too would be creeped out if that happened and may have haymakered one of them and dragged him inside for a blood sample, hah! Contacts are very pricy, first you need a prescription, even IF your eyes are perfect, you neerd to be examined as the shape of everyones eye is different. The full eye black contacts here run about 125-150$ EACH (US). So lets say, 400$ for one pair of contacts... sounds like an expensive prank. Even a 200$ prank is expensive. Just doesnt add up. Nice post, S&F you CIA disinformation agent!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join