It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- Did I just have an BEK experience?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
To me, the first thing that is there in my mind is that they are demonic in some sense. Of course I stated that in another forum and was booted out the door after being called racist for saying they sound demonic. I was then told that its a natural disease that some people have and they are born with all black eyes, and can not see well because of it. Which is why they move around strangely. (Of course this does not explain as of yet as to how they can just disappear into thin air)

But as the OP stated they just once again disappeared, which really and truly makes me wonder, I had never though until reading one reply in here that they could be vampires. I am still leaning towards at this point vampires, or demonic children. Also explain this to me if anyone can please why are they always children??? Why has no one ever seen an adult like this?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

They really do resemble Vampyres , I believe they are demonic.

Besides, how many kids would be walking around wearing contact lenses ones that cover the entire sclera? what's the chance of seeing two kids with the same eye disease?

I love the topic of the BEKs so much! I really want my own encounter!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
In a way I would like to meet one, but in another way I a not to sure, it seems to me that it most likely would scare the crap out of me. But still there have been so many sitings that it makes you wonder. and why is it just children? Maybe because most of us would trust them more then an adult? If there are adults with eyes like that why don't we see them, are they hiding? Maybe I better stop before one ends up at my door then I will really freak out.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Im actually talking about this on the next edition of conspiracy chicks for anyone who's interested.

Kind of embarressed about it though, lol

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Come on, people, ever look up the root word for "demon?" Thought not, it means "inner self," and is from the Greek. These black eyed children you are afraid of are simply another species of human being, if you cut one, he or she will bleed just like you do. Humanity need to come away from the Bible for awhile and realize there is a lot more to life than they are being led to believe. If humanity cannot accept a human with black eyes, how can mankind accept another species altogether? If they damn children as demons, how will they treat visitors from the stars?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
reply to post by Nivcharah

this doesnt explain why they insist on entering so commandingly.

They have to ask because they are required to honor free-will.
They insist in a commanding manner because they need to make a concerted effort.
In other words, they can't 'half-ass' the mission.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by anubisrules
I had a similar experience last fall/winter. I live in a small PA town with a population of roughly 50k. There is nothing happening here. Anyway, one night, my son, roommate and I were watching TV when between 9 and 10 pm we heard a knock at the door. It was a chilly night if not cold. My roommate answered the door while my son and I controlled the dog (pit mix). We are very private and don't get visitors other than family. The 12 to 14 year old girl was mixed race, with lite brown skin and dark curly hair, dark eyes. My roommate stepped into the living room and said she wanted to use the phone. I said no, (thank god) and went to the door to handle it. She told me some story of how she left her foster home to see somebody and got lost. She wanted to use the phone to call somebody who had nothing to do with the foster home, I know, because I offered to make the call for her. I offered to call the police for her as well, telling her they could help her if not take her home. She declined both offers. So, being the grumpy 44 y/o bastard I am, I gave her 50 cents and directed her to the nearest pay phone a few blocks away. What struck me is she really wanted in the house? I felt as thought we were being cased or something. The whole time I was talking with her, something kept telling me to send her on her way. It was spooky, and never forgotten. It was just a few days later I read something on UrbanSurvival about the BEK"s. I didn't notice anything strange about her eyes, but the vibe wasn't right. After she left, the three of us talked about it and all agreed it was a strange situation. The next morning I noticed the neighbors gate door was open and it remained that way for a few days. He is a local police officer, but not sure if she went to his house after paying us a visit.

How come you didn't feel any feeling of empathy? A little girl from a foster home, lost at night, you should have wanted to help her. That's what freaks me out in these stories.
edit on 16/10/2010 by jeanne75018 because: Bad manipulation. No answer.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jeanne75018

I agree, that's just cold dude.

That's the trouble these days, people lack empathy.

However, if a kid did knock on my door and ask for help, I would do so only after checking their eyes

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah
I went to an event last weekend. I'm finally recovering from the 'amazingness' of it all.

I spoke to a couple people who have been to these events before and the best answer I received was this:

"They are mutants. When they come, it is a previously arranged contact that is part of your life contract. If you invite them in they are taking you away from this life. If you turn them away, you have exercised your free will as a human to continue with your current life. The feelings of impending doom people feel is the fear of the unknown and oddity of their appearance & mannerisms as well as the fear of unconsciousnly knowing they will leave this human experience if they choose to let these beings in."

So take that information as you will.

The thing is that on etheric levels, or layers, there is much deception as well. I began to encounter etheric layers a long time ago and noticed as much lying and deception and inaccurate information in those levels as in this 3d level of encounter.

After reading this article I went into the level or layer where such an encounter may occur to see what I could discover about this. The thing I came away from it with is the same answer as your friends, that it's a contract arrangement and test between how programmable the mind is vs. your choices.
Problem with that answer I got is that it could well have been a deception. I have been deceived and lied to a number of times in communication in those particular levels and often by those who are in that dimension in a deception themselves. If the BEK thing is a contract it's a very strange game....then again, most of this life is a very strange game.
Now that I've read your reply I'll have to dig around in that layer or level a little more and see what comes up.
edit on 17-10-2010 by gypsy heart because: spelling

edit on 17-10-2010 by gypsy heart because: spellling

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gypsy heart

"When they come, it is a previously arranged contact that is part of your life contract. If you invite them in they are taking you away from this life."

The thing I came away from it with is the same answer as your friends, that it's a contract arrangement and test between how programmable the mind is vs. your choices.

Problem with that answer I got is that it could well have been a deception. If the BEK thing is a contract it's a very strange game....

If you think about it, the only deception is the reason they say they need to be invited in. I wonder what would happen if someone responded to them by asking "Are you here to collect me?". After notating their reaction, then proceed with a number of questions such as, "What planet/dimension/etc. are you from? Why are your eyes entirely black? What beings are you a genetic hybrid of in addition to human? What is the process of you collecting me? Where do you take me? What is my purpose or function there? Are you here for the good of all intended?" and the like. Once you have all the information needed, tell them "No, but you can find a police officer/security guard at . . ." and close your door or drive off.

The person I spoke to did not elaborate on how the BEK's take you from this life or what they do to you or what life you are brought to and in what form you take when you get 'there'. Maybe it's something really bad and maybe it's just our fear of the unknown that makes into something sinister when it's really a simple transition. I don't know.

I'll be interested to what else you come up with.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

If you think about it, the only deception is the reason they say they need to be invited in.

Yes, and that is a huge deception.
To add to that my experience in 3d interaction and other levels of interaction is the same, in that people have different interpretations of what right and wrong are.
One persons right is another persons wrong.
That deception is very difficult for me to peel off the layers but if I stick with it long enough I eventually peel enough layers away to come up with information to help me understand the nature of it. However getting to the root in truth is not so easy, as I've tried it in other areas before and some lies have been smoke-screens.

In this case my perception at the time was that it's a game to determine choice. What the root of that game is I'm not clear because there's a lie involved, making me distrust any information I go into on that level.

I like your questions and I'll keep them in mind if/when I try to go into that level and poke around.
someon on the thread posted about an experience with an adult man in Greece.
But my experience in that level, however short it actually was, was that it's just a form of convenience.
Of course I also question how much of this is a government play program.
An example of that is:

I know a staunch christian man who has intense etheric experiences which causes him to use christian ideas of killing to fight in the etheric dimension. He experiences that he is fighting the government on etheric planes and sees it play out in his 3d experience.
I "looked" into this and he doesn't get the programmed manipulation that is happening to him and it's quite sad really as he engages it in the name of God. It took me a few months to get to the root of that one.

This is why I'm very cautious as to information I may see in that level until I get enough of it to compare it all and make my own assessments about it because it's very complex.

thanks for the discussion on this topic. In the BEK case I initially asked why the deception and that's where I got into the game choice info. (which corresponds to your post).
But my questions ended there due to the webs of deceptions I was getting I dropped it.
Maybe I'll have to try again and ask more questions because communication can be made on an etheric plane.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jeanne75018

He did offer to help though, in several ways...he offered to call the home, then to call the police to come and get her and take her home but she refused these offers so he then finally gave her money to use a payphone??? Sorry but I wouldn't be letting young kids that I didn't know into my home either, for a vast range of reasons...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by INQUISITION11
I read a whole bunch of accounts very similar to yours in nexus magazine that really creeped me out.From the strange accents, creepy smiles and the desire to be invited into the house (or car) most acounts agreed on these things.The people also agreed on a feeling of dread and foreboding while talking to the kids also.There were various explanations from drugs to people with fake contacts to demons.Sounds like a classic bek encounter.

Oh, wow! I don't know if I missed your comment when reading through the thread before, or it just didn't click at the time. It was pretty late, and I might have missed it. In any case, the bit about cars is what caught my attention today, for a very specific reason. I hadn't heard of before, or thought of before, an invitation needed to enter a vehicle, and it brings to mind something that I experienced more than ten years back.

At the time, I wrote this off as an attempted illegal action. Now, I am not so sure. We were living in Florida at the time, and I was out one evening shopping at a local store. Not sure if it is significant or not, but I was pregnant at the time. Not huge yet, but enough that anyone paying attention would have noticed. When I went into the store, I noticed a couple of girls at the payphone. Approximate age, around 12-14. For some reason, they seemed a little distressed. I finished my shopping, and when I came back out, a bit of time later, they were still at the phone. I am pretty sure they noticed me checking out the situation, and they seemed a bit more distressed. So, being in "Mom" mode, I asked if everything was alright. This was a pretty busy location, and I didn't feel any threat from them. For the record, both girls were caucasian, and neither was carrying any sort of shopping bag or purse, that I can recall.

They stated that they were stranded. The story was that they had gone shopping with, I think, an older sister and a friend, and somehow got separated, and then the car wasn't where it should be, and they were sure the people they had come with had left. This did seem a bit off to me, though I could not put my finger on why. I finally just wrote it off, deciding that some irresponsible teen might have, in fact, left them there. Supposedly, they also could not reach anyone to come get them, though I was fairly certain they were talking to someone on the phone when I entered the store. However, I thought it possible that whoever they were speaking to didn't have a car. Well, after a little discussion, I decided to give them a lift. Yeah, yeah, I know, NOT the wisest move for many reasons, but pregnant brain functions differently. Well, off we went, and as we drove, I realized that they had been a bit less than honest about how far it was. The road they mentioned was correct, but how far down the road their destination was wasn't stated honestly. It became a rather long drive.

Finally, though, we reached the location. Allow me to describe this area. The place was a trailer park, set down from the road a bit, on a slope. There were two driveways in, and the road made a sort of loop from one entrance to the other. The place wasn't too big, so that was clear from the start. I entered the loop on the right, and the girls were directing where to go to drop them off. As we drove down the hill towards the bottom of the "U", we passed a couple of elderly-looking black men, carrying paper-bag-covered bottles. They seemed, for some reason, a little hostile towards my vehicle. The girls, though, shrugged it off. Well, on the other leg of the drive, near the bottom, I dropped off the girls, and watched as the entered one of the trailers. Then I proceeded on up the road towards the exit. It was right about ten p.m. then, and as I reached the exit, a man was there, and was closing the gate. I thought the timing was a bit rude, as he could have allowed me to exit, but figured the time could mean they always closed one entrance, so I didn't think too much of it, Turned the car around, and headed back down the slope to go back around to the other exit. That was when things got interesting.

Suddenly, there was a decent-sized group of guys around, that I did NOT see when going up the drive. I saw the two elderly men again, but no others. Now, though, there were several more. They moved to block my vehicle. Not the smartest move, since I was driving a pretty heavy Cadillac at the time, older model, and was more than willing to run someone over if need be. However, I waited to see what would happen. A younger-looking hispanic guy (maybe early 20's, tops) came to the side window, and stated they would like to talk to me. Now, not being utterly naive, there was no way I was opening the window past a crack, or opening the door. Yes, the doors were locked. Well, I told him I could hear him fine, and asked what the deal was. Yet he never would say, just kept insisting that I exit the car. While this was happening, another fellow, taller, slim but muscular build, with somewhat shaggy blond hair, shoulder-length, got in front of the car and actually sat ON the end of the hood. He seemed like he might be drunk. The rest of the crowd just hung back, waiting to see what would happen. Two odd things: the group was very racially diverse, for any sort of gang, and with the numbers, could have easily broken a window, etc., but they never tried.

After some bickering back and forth, and several shouts to the fellow in front to get the *bleep* off my car, I decided enough was enough. I moved the car forward somewhat suddenly,t hen stopped as suddenly, causing the guy on the hood to fall off, and out of sight. Then, I deliberately rolled forward, and watched (with a little amusement) as he scrambled out of the way. Once he was clear (and no others had EVER come in front of the car, or to another window), I raced as quickly as possible to the other exit. As I was nearing it, just before I did actually exit to the street, from the left came this very angry woman, looking like some (excuse the term, please) biker-type, heavy-set, blonde, and clearly enraged that I was leaving. Mind you, she came from the trailer nearest the exit, a little distance from all the drama, so how she was aware of what was happening, i would love to know!

I got some distance away, calmed down, and debated calling the police. Didn't have a cell phone at the time. Finally, I figured the cops could not do much, since no actual crime occurred past temporarily blocking the car in, and also thinking that a police report would make it possible for them to learn my name, I simply drove home. The strangest thing was that, though I know their intentions were NOT good, I didn't ever feel actually afraid, more angry than anything. I have always thought it odd that this was such a diverse group, in age, ethnicity, etc., and that no one ever tried to force entry into the car. Now, I can't help but wonder if maybe they could NOT enter the car uninvited. Sitting here now wondering what the heck I drove into that night?? Vampires? What? I am not one to look for that sort of explanation in general, but this was a weird night.

Why didn't they try and break a window? There were more than enough people, and it would have made leaving a bit harder, though I WOULD have run down any in the way had it come to that. Your post has got me wondering. Thoughts, anyone???

Oh, just to clear things, didn't notice much about eyes. The girls' eyes seemed normal and the one guy by the window did have dark eyes, but that would be expected. Don't recall anyone else specifically, but had anything been weird about their eyes, I am sure I would remember.

Do these BEK ever act as bait? The girls WERE odd, at least insofar as they were willing to accept a ride with a complete stranger. That age, these days, seems unlikely.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 6205LH
Even if it is sometimes interesting read these paranormal stories i would rather believe in aliens and UFOs than in some black eyed people fairytales..

I have long suspected that they are one and the same. SO many similarities between the various stories. Maybe the same sort of being, using a different bag of tricks for different times?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

very curious what you mean when you refer to "shadows". Do you mean the sort of ghostly phenomena people call shades, or something else?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

That's a crazy read. Maybe you need to make it a post of its own. I don't know about Vampires but it indeed sounded as though you where set up from the beginning. Young girls in a distressed position to lure unsuspecting victims far from their last seen location right into the spiders web. If you would have gotten out of the car I suspect you would have never been heard from again.
Have you ever been back? I know you don't live there anymore but did you ever go back with a group of people? I don't think I could have resisted. Of course in the daylight, just in case they where Vamps.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Sure sounds like BEKs to me.

I know what you mean by kids that age saying "g'day mate" as a greeting. It sure isn't normal.

Either is kids informing you that they "don't have any weapons". And "we are just kids" sure sounds like something pretending to be kids.

Plus what kids that age take a kitten out to play with them at midnight?

Convenient electrical disturbance as well?

edit on 23/10/10 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
The only thing I find truly strange is that they used the word 'insist', but I'm not from your country so kids may use that word.

I don't find that strange at all. That's exactly how they speak.

Here is another experience from a member where they used similar language.

"Oh yes. I'm fine I just...need to come in please? I need to...use the phone. Something has happened".

"Well, I really can't let anybody in this time of night but I'll definitely call the cops for you. In fact I'll call anybody you want me to call, your parents or whatever. You'll just have to wait out here".

The kid was now clearly flustered and said "I need to come in now. It's imperative".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

Interesting ideas, to be certain, but I suspect there is a LOT of deception from beings of this sort, and those people communicate with from "other planes" or wherever. That said, be careful. Always suspect. You seem like a decent person, and I just felt compelled to offer that advice. No matter what information you get, don't issue invitations. Far too risky. I remember some reading I did about remote viewing, and how people felt threatened by these shadowy beings that seemed to "travel" with them at times.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

That's a crazy read. Maybe you need to make it a post of its own. I don't know about Vampires but it indeed sounded as though you where set up from the beginning. Young girls in a distressed position to lure unsuspecting victims far from their last seen location right into the spiders web. If you would have gotten out of the car I suspect you would have never been heard from again.
Have you ever been back? I know you don't live there anymore but did you ever go back with a group of people? I don't think I could have resisted. Of course in the daylight, just in case they where Vamps.

I thought about a separate post - probably a good idea, as I am most interested in hearing what people make of it. Definitely a set-up; that I never doubted, but not sure what sort, especially after reading all this. too many ways they could have been more aggressive, and have better odds of success, and they didn't do anything but ask that I leave the car. Well, not even "they"; just the one fellow. The woman that tried at the end to block me was weird, too - how DID she know?

Never went back to that particular area, save driving past, in daylight, to show the hubby where it was. Did suggest that HE could go back, and take them out.
Wasn't even kidding them. Dangerous, whoever or whatever they are/were! We will probably visit the area sometime int he future, as I have family and friends there, and I might be tempted to check it out, this time with company, a cell phone, and a .45 Glock!. Heck, maybe even a wooden stake or ten....

Location, if anyone is curious, is Tampa.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join