It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- Did I just have an BEK experience?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azekual
Personally it sounds like vampires to me. Old Vampire lore states that a vampire cannot enter your dwelling without your invitation.Judging by what you said the were probably sibling who had only been turned a few years prior.

that's interesting, because I've heard that some people have a theory about these BEK being shapshifting greys with an agenda.
What if, like ancient astronaut theory, these BEK are responsible for vampire folk lore started by someone who witnessed one of these visits, that included an abduction. Aren't there human mutilation accounts, where bodies are found entirely drained of blood [sound familiar?]
Vampire lore includes all-black eyes and...mind reading

just a "conspiracy theory"....

edit on 7-10-2010 by toltecnightmare because: spelling

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hi

A few suggestions, from both sides of the fence

When you have a number of oddities occurring the mind gets quite creative, blown lights etc can cause you to see things that are not necessarily there. It is even possible to make your own eyes appear black by angling the head in low light and the brow shadowing the face. Have to see it done i guess. Would make alot of sense as the kids were probably shorter than you.

The feeling of unease is usually generated by things outside your comfort zone, lack of lighting and knocks after midnight all are out of a normal persons daily routine. This causes your brain to start assessing more things as dangerous and the feeling is your fight or flight response kicking in

That being said, going with a more supernatural angle, they sound like Lilitu, which actually have alot of stuff written about them before 1998, but the stories almost completely disappeared about 200 hundred years ago. Used to be extremely serious in the jewish community.

Lilitu basically have their origins in the religions of the 3 books (Torah, Bible, Koran) and associated apocryphal and esoteric texts. They are in a way a true vampire (i.e. where vampire stories come from).

Their characteristics are
- They are children, often referred to as children of the night.
- They are half a person and half mystical creature, demon, nephilim, angel whatever your pick.
- They have short lifespans, 16 can refer to hours of life, so theyre almost always kids, not black eyed adults.
- They have a maximum lifespan of roughly 24 hours giving them a hard time interacting with people normally, just through lack of experience in doing so.
- The lifespan also means that particular incarnation is never seen again, chances are you will never again see these kids wandering your neighbourhood.

There is also something in the bible about not opening the door after midnight and not allowing people to cross into the threshold of your home i believe. The bible after all is a collection of ancient stories and myths, so it could have some small basis in fact. It would mean that they are not allowed to transgress the balance between things unless invited explicitly to do so.

This isn't a story I've come across, just some research I have happened to do. It is taken seriously though in some quarters. It's basically a continuation of the story of Lilith, Adam's first wife in Eden. For interesting evidence some people still believe in this craziness, check out the crypt of St Marys church in Sydney, near Hyde Park (cost you $5 in donations). In the bottom circle of the cross displaying Genesis the garden of Eden is portrayed with 3 figures inside. 2 looking quite feminine one masculine, see for yourself if you can

So either someone believes in the 2 wives theory, or Gods a chick, or possibly even better god was a guy who started off with 2 women in the garden

Just thought i;d throw some spin in there anyway as these avenues havent been mentioned

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Did you ever find a kitten in your backyard after they left?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkvampire1011
Did you ever find a kitten in your backyard after they left?

He didn't look for it, but even if he had and it wasn't there that wouldn't mean anything at all. If a cat could jump into his garden then it could most likely get back out again.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Interesting topic.
I'm not saying this did or didn't happen, just offering a bit of info toward the prankster end of it .... apparently if you spray a lightbulb with water it often blows when it gets turned on.

edit on 8-10-2010 by gypsy heart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I read this story last night and it was rather creepy. My question is this: Why would 13 year old boys play with a kitten? Perhaps you should keep a flashlight near the front door in case your porch light goes out during a similar encounter.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fury1984

I think I would leave a shotgun by the front door as well.

What are the odd of some angry chem trailers summoning demons to get ya Oz?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
reply to post by Fury1984

I think I would leave a shotgun by the front door as well.

I know this was a cheeky comment, but think about that for a second: A person breaks into your home (whether you're present or not) and first thing they see is a gun to arm themselves with to use against anyone in or entering the premises and then take with them to their next target.

I also have to wonder . . . if they can't enter without being invited and they can't touch you . . . what happens if YOU intentionally use force to remove them from your porch or shoot them or whatever?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

one kid punched one in the face and ran to his house. they stayed outside his house staring at his window for hours.

other guy in his driveway had his shotgun near him, and when he pulled it out it seemed to aggitate them more, they even laughed at him and advanced toward him and he just went inside.

i wonder if they would still have those smirks on there face if you told them they were silver slugs.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Spooky story.I hope you get to the bottom of it.
Actually i think it was a good decision not to go out or invate them in.

Black Eyed Beings / Black Eyed People are not people. Their eyes are totally black, even the white part. They give off an aura of evil. And they often ask for permission to enter human homes or cars, and mean great harm to the human. I found two reports that said that they don't show up on a video camera. It is possible that there is more than one kind of black eyed being.

(from metateck.org)

About a year ago,i saw one being like that on the street.It was midday,i was walking in the center of Athens and i saw a guy(20 to 25 years old) walking towards me.At first i didn't notice anything,but when he got closer i saw his eyes.All black.It freaked me out,but i tried to stay calm.When he passed by me i turned around and i saw him standing,face to me just staring.He was about 5 meters away.I could clearly see his eyes and the expression on his face was like he was angry.I started walking fast away from him and when i turned again he was gone.It was summer and he was wearing jacket.
I had never heard of black eyed people people before so i found out about them at that time.

And before someone jumps in and say that he was wearing contacts,yeah i thought about that too.It was his face and the feeling i got,being close to him.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

That's a spooky story, I would love to see one, I watch people's body language, speech and eyes all day long anyway, it's a good habit to get into! you never know what you might see. These BEKs are not (judging from other daytime stories) just seen at night, they are also encountered in the daytime too

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I had a similar experience last fall/winter. I live in a small PA town with a population of roughly 50k. There is nothing happening here. Anyway, one night, my son, roommate and I were watching TV when between 9 and 10 pm we heard a knock at the door. It was a chilly night if not cold. My roommate answered the door while my son and I controlled the dog (pit mix). We are very private and don't get visitors other than family. The 12 to 14 year old girl was mixed race, with lite brown skin and dark curly hair, dark eyes. My roommate stepped into the living room and said she wanted to use the phone. I said no, (thank god) and went to the door to handle it. She told me some story of how she left her foster home to see somebody and got lost. She wanted to use the phone to call somebody who had nothing to do with the foster home, I know, because I offered to make the call for her. I offered to call the police for her as well, telling her they could help her if not take her home. She declined both offers. So, being the grumpy 44 y/o bastard I am, I gave her 50 cents and directed her to the nearest pay phone a few blocks away. What struck me is she really wanted in the house? I felt as thought we were being cased or something. The whole time I was talking with her, something kept telling me to send her on her way. It was spooky, and never forgotten. It was just a few days later I read something on UrbanSurvival about the BEK"s. I didn't notice anything strange about her eyes, but the vibe wasn't right. After she left, the three of us talked about it and all agreed it was a strange situation. The next morning I noticed the neighbors gate door was open and it remained that way for a few days. He is a local police officer, but not sure if she went to his house after paying us a visit.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dimethylmercury

Originally posted by HumansRuleTheGalaxy
Grey Aliens dont have to knock on the door and ask to come in, althought they do on rare occasions, their usual method is to just appear in your room.

Okay, I've been giving some more thought to the question of why they have to gain permission to enter and this is what I came up with:

As I said earlier I subscribe more to the alien human hybrid theory than the vampire/demon one so I don't believe as such that they are constrained by any type of rules regarding the "supernatural".

I also believe that these entities may in some way be connected to the human mutilation phenomenon and that the need to gain the victims permission is therefore to give said person a chance to defend themselves, though whether this is self-imposed to make the "hunt" more "sporting" (seems unlikely) or a condition imposed upon them by either the Powers that Be or a group of more benevolent aliens I am unsure.

Oz mentioned that nobody has reported a second encounter with the BEKs after their initial one so perhaps a further condition is that if the target passes the test then they are to be left alone and the BEKs have to find another victim?

I am somewhat reminded of how some posters in the 9/11 forum claim that TPTB left clues before the event in the media (The Lone Gunmen episode, Neo's passport etc) and that this is one of the rules of how they operate; perhaps the same rules have been imposed upon the BEKs?

Just some speculation.

OK, I'm gonna take the other side, then. I happen to believe in demonic entities, since I myself have encountered them on various occasions. I'm also not entirely sure about what the "Greys" are, because there have been increasing accounts of would-be abductees who were able to stop the abduction-in-process by calling on the name of Jesus Christ. If Greys were just aliens, why wouldn't they just laugh in people's faces when they cite the Lord's Prayer or some such? Of course I don't really know, but it seems to me that there's evidence for some spiritual rather than just extraterrestrial phenomenon going on.

Why would demons have to ask permission? Just speculating here, but what if the whole God/Satan-angels/demons thing were true, and the "bad guys" have certain limits put upon them by the Divine? What if can't violate a human being's free will that has been given to him by the Creator? What if they need to be invited to come into this dimension and wreak havoc? I'm completely convinced that's why you hear of so many Ouija experiences gone bad... it's not the board itself, it's the open invitation you send out by asking for spirits to contact you. (I've dabbled with a self-made Ouija in my early 20s and suffered the most horrible haunting afterwards.)

Just a thought...
edit on 12-10-2010 by sylvie because: add info

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
By the way, here's a means of protection I came up with. Ever since I realized this "must have invitation of some sort" rule, I've prayed to the Creator and my guardian angels and firmly stated that I will never, ever any entity allow to control or possess me... and that I humbly request God's/the angels/ assistance if I should ever slip up in a weak moment or even in my dreams, and that they will carry out my wishes FOR me. To me, that seems as good as it gets in terms of shielding yourself.

Sorry, it's a bit off topic right now, but if those BEKs were demons, it would be pertinent.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I have my own prayer too: "Jesus H. Christ and the Lord Almighty Creator - please let one of these things come to my door, I wanna know what the hell they are!!!"

I think a person who is strong spiritually would be able to deal with these things. I have never encountered them, but if I did I believe I would be able to deal with it/them. My mind is not easily "hacked"....

My thought is that they are indeed interdimensional beings, the veil seems to be growing very thin....
edit on 10/12/10 by I.C. Weiner because: mo' info

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I agree with you 100%,

Second line
edit on 12-10-2010 by JJBB22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I went to an event last weekend. I'm finally recovering from the 'amazingness' of it all.

I spoke to a couple people who have been to these events before and the best answer I received was this:

"They are mutants. When they come, it is a previously arranged contact that is part of your life contract. If you invite them in they are taking you away from this life. If you turn them away, you have exercised your free will as a human to continue with your current life. The feelings of impending doom people feel is the fear of the unknown and oddity of their appearance & mannerisms as well as the fear of unconsciousnly knowing they will leave this human experience if they choose to let these beings in."

So take that information as you will.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
At first I thought nothing of the first post, but after reading more about BEKs I am now intrigued about a topic I never even knew existed!

It really does sound like BEKs are just demonic spirits or something of that sort..we need more people to speak out about these experiences so we can understand it better!

Just a random thought though, if BEKs are sort of like a test for humans to see if they pass (by excluding BEKs from their homes etc), then wouldn't most cases involve males? Because at night females would be much less likely to open the door to strangers if they're home alone, and it seems to only happen to individuals who are currently by themselves..

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

this doesnt explain why they insist on entering so commandingly.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join