It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- Did I just have an BEK experience?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It could be Aussie kids having a laugh, you know they read these type forums so may have thought it a laugh to get some black contact lenses. I was at my local chemist the other day and they had all type fancy dress contacts from cats eyes to yes black eyes, very cheap too.

People talking about "old vampire law" and vampires need to request permission to enter your house, by any chance is the old vampire law older then the Irish man who invented the whole thing?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

1. Do you live in a densely populated area?
2. Is it a house or apartment?
3. Are the House/apartments close (normal lots where I am are about 60ft x 150ft)
4. Do you or have you ever had kids? (This helps with noticing their behaviors)
5. Have you ever noticed the “regular kids” or any kids in your neighborhood?
6. Do you live in upper, middle, or lower class neighborhood?
7. Do you speak to any of your neighbors and do you ever see them?
8. Do your neighbors have kids?
9. This is a “look inside the mirror” one- do you feel 2 normal thuggish kids at that age would feel they could overtake you. Meaning are you older, short, physically vulnerable to possible thuggish children. With all due respect. I ask because thuggish kids in New Orleans are becoming extremely brash at younger ages. It is not unheard of for 12 year old kids selling drugs, while strapped, and even shooting and killing. I say this because Im 39 years old and I am 6 foot 4 inches 230 lbs, I can't see any two 13 year olds thinking they would even have a chance.

I am keeping a very skeptical outlook on this, not questioning your integrity, just doing so to keep the line of questioning focusing on the given facts. You stated in a previous response that you didn’t ask your neighbors about it because you didn’t want to be ostracized. I find this to be the only thing odd that you have stated thus far. I have had dealings with kids, and other strangers, in my neighborhood and it was not only not uncomfortable to talk about, but a very good ice breaker for the neighbors you don’t know. I would recommend talking to neighbors and especially the ones with kids. I would start by stating you felt they wanted to rob you or commit general mischief.

edit on 6-10-2010 by sensible thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
My initial reaction is poorly parented kids on some stimulants "casing" your house. I'm in my mid twenties, and I am shocked with the lack of discipline and respect for adults that even the kids one generation below me have.

It would be more fun if it were something super natural, but it sounds like punk kids. Especially claiming to be older and talking out of character (like a smart alec).

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Very creepy story! I agree; too bizarre to be invented. Several points:

1. They could have been regular kids out late. Not the norm, perhaps, but some people keep to different schedules. That said, I would check around the neighborhood for kids fitting their general description.

2. The kitten bit seems a bit off to me. Having owned cats, they can be very hard to spot at night, and it seems unlikely that they would have been able to spot exactly where one ran to. Plus, even if they did, they seemed reluctant to have you check the yard yourself, which is quite odd. I would think most kids would rather someone fetched the cat for the, rather than entering a stranger's home. So, if these were regular kids, I suspect an ulterior motive.

3. They really seemed to NEED you to invite them in. If they were just thugs, they probably could have attempted to enter, through a screen door, right? That they wanted/needed the invite is rather creepy. Agree with others; shades of vampire stories.

4. The manner of speaking being not usual is something that reminds me of old MIB stories. Add that to the lack of light, and it's definitely weird.

5. The comment about them being "just kids" isn't something I can imagine any kid saying under normal circumstances. Sounds more like a slip up.

6. I would not assume the feeling of threat wasn't valid. Instincts should NEVER be ignored, in my opinion. Whether normal kids or not, inviting them in would have been, I believe, very bad.

7. The mind-reading thing is weird. However, that said, I have family members that can do this. "Hear" things people are thinking. They don't try to; it just happens, and they state they can't tell that from actual speech, unless looking at the person. So, it could have been regular kids, with a talent.

Some ideas to investigate. Daylight only. This was too creepy to risk going out looking for them at night. I am a night person by nature, and that would freak me out. Check around with people to see if these are known kids. Also to see if anyone else encountered them. Consider a report to the police, in case this was some attempt at a crime. Watch for missing kitten posters. If they really lost one, they will still be looking. Maybe consider placing something in the backyard to bait a kitten, too. If possible, rig up a video camera. If not, have a camera ready in case they come back.

Be careful. Seriously creepy event!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Very strange!

I'm too scared to go out in the night now.

But seriously, were you on anything at the time (not intending anything, but the smallest of things could cause hallucanations.)

Yours kindly.

Ruler.

edit on 6-10-2010 by Ruler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I too have to say that I have been lurking here for a while and posted maybe 2 times thus far, but I have followed many post from OZ and he is a straight shooter, I fully believe him and his story of his encounter. Good thing that you followed you instinct and did not allow them entry.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Assuming they are the stuff of legend, what happens if you let them in and fight them? What about walking outside, closing the door behind you, and actually engaging them?

I dont believe these "Urban Legends," so I guess it doesnt matter, but, what if?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansRuleTheGalaxy
Grey Aliens dont have to knock on the door and ask to come in, althought they do on rare occasions, their usual method is to just appear in your room.

Okay, I've been giving some more thought to the question of why they have to gain permission to enter and this is what I came up with:

As I said earlier I subscribe more to the alien human hybrid theory than the vampire/demon one so I don't believe as such that they are constrained by any type of rules regarding the "supernatural".

I also believe that these entities may in some way be connected to the human mutilation phenomenon and that the need to gain the victims permission is therefore to give said person a chance to defend themselves, though whether this is self-imposed to make the "hunt" more "sporting" (seems unlikely) or a condition imposed upon them by either the Powers that Be or a group of more benevolent aliens I am unsure.

Oz mentioned that nobody has reported a second encounter with the BEKs after their initial one so perhaps a further condition is that if the target passes the test then they are to be left alone and the BEKs have to find another victim?

I am somewhat reminded of how some posters in the 9/11 forum claim that TPTB left clues before the event in the media (The Lone Gunmen episode, Neo's passport etc) and that this is one of the rules of how they operate; perhaps the same rules have been imposed upon the BEKs?

Just some speculation.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
To play devil's advocate, it sounds like they just wanted to get their cat.

I would have just told them to go ahead and climb the fence and get it, no need to come in the house. That's the only weird part. The talking and all can be explained away as politeness for an authority figure, and you live in Australia so an Australian accent doesn't seem too surprising. The black eyes can be attributed to the lack of light, both porch and street, so the pupils were dilated. The fact they said they didn't have weapons was to ease your fears because you were hesitant to let them find their cat and they sensed you were scared of strangers, and may have even heard some of the stories you spoke about with the kids beating up adults.

The only thing I find truly strange is that they used the word 'insist', but I'm not from your country so kids may use that word. And the fact that they asked to get to your yard by entering through your house, but I don't know how tall your fence is.

You are overlooking something important though. Normal people don't usually feel a sense of unease or fear in a situation like this. I personally have learned to trust your feelings. His feelings were giving him info that he was not seeing as is with all of us if we would trust this as a legitimate source for action or reaction.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
went to a couple of places and websites trying to find more info and was more freaked out of how much information and videos have been removed from the internet concerning Shadow people and BEK's.

Even David Icke is allowed to be heard, why delete this information.

Please check the links below that are missing info.

The Strange & Creepy Phenomena: Black Eyed Kids
Deleted YouTube videos

wikipedia
Deleted

and then theres those that were Code 404 and were simply gone.
edit on 10/6/2010 by FoxStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
not that this has much to do with anything, but exactly 4 days ago I had a dream that i looked in the mirror and my eyes were all black,, first time i've ever had this happen in a dream.
edit on 6-10-2010 by hautmess because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Fascinating account and does not appear to have the trappings of a spurious yarn either. If what you state is true then by all means this behavior is strikingly odd and unbecoming for a child of that age.....Creepy very creepy, and it is difficult to cite a rational explanation for their motives. The most chilling aspect about their demeanor is that they were ostensibly trying to pose as being Australian while it is quite clear that they were not.

Was it a prank then?.... However for this to be plausible, the effort necessary to execute something of this magnitude is rather astonishing.Someone must have really wanted to scare the heck outta you. If the street lights going out is merely a co- incidence then that too is remarkable.

Hope this is not some bizarre social experiment on your part.

edit on 7-10-2010 by Leonardo01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leonardo01
Hope this is not some bizarre social experiment on your part.

Why would I do that?

Ive got nothing to gain

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Sooooo....nothing new to add??
Did you investigate the street lights to see if they'd been broken??
Did you check local police reports or inquire locally??
Have you installed a security camera at your front door so you can
see who's there without going anywhere near the door?? (My per-
sonal basic security #1 ...lol )

Not trying to annoy just really REALLY curious and hopeful for
more info from a respected reputable source....namely, YOU!!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyDawn

Sometimes it's hard to go out and buy a camera system when you're low on cash ><

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
What??

Don't y'all have a few "conspiracy nut" friends with used systems??
That's how I got mine! lol

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyDawn

lol not around these parts

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Interesting story.

It really could be a couple of kids really desperate to get their kitten back. They started to appear hostile because they were getting worried. They were out at midnight because they were looking for their kitten who went too far away from their house.

Well that's the logical story. But you never know maybe your instincts are right, and a lot of strange things happened in that 2 and a half minutes.
The interesting part is the lights not working, that would freak me out too.
Edit: after reading more posts it's creepy how your story is so similar to others who've seen BEK's!
Can I ask you, did you look at the light bulb to see if they smashed it or not?

p.s I don't know if you've answered this already, but was all their eyes black including the white area like in the tv show supernatural when demons posses people? or was it just the iris area that was black?
edit on 7-10-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Intriguing OP! I've never heard of BEK's and have spent the last couple days looking up stories. I think it's safe to assume Hecklerspray.com is a bunch of hoaxes.

I did find a story about a woman who was traveling through upstate NY and stopped at a diner and befriended the waitress who turned out to have black eyes (and then some). What bothered me most was the last paragraph, since everything else I've read states they have to receive permission to enter the property.

About three years ago, I was sitting in a local coffee shop in upstate New York during a little road trip. The restaurant was empty except for me and the night waitress. She was really pleasant and talked a lot; she was offering places to check out while I was in town and seemed amazingly astute. In fact, she seemed almost prescient, even guessing my age almost to the day and month and even certain things that I was actually planning to do the next day. It was so light-hearted, I thought I really lucked out by meeting a easy-going, smart young lady quite out my my normal way.

At closing time, she went to the back to, I guess, put some cash in the safe or something. As I was sitting there wondering what time I wanted to get up and hit the road again the next day, I momentarily thought I might even invite her for a few hours of "R&R." I decided instead to just remember the store and next time I passed through the area, to remember to stick my head in a say "hi" (no reason, I just wanted to play it cool and not seem overanxious at very first).

So, I got up and knocked on the door in the back of the coffee shop where she went in. At this time, there were only two dim lights in the main eating area, and barely any lights in the back room where she was. I opened the door. This woman who I just finished talking to was standing facing me, JUST STANDING THERE in the back of this dark room when I opened the door. Her skin was suddenly a clammy, cracked olive color, and her eyes were just BLACK. I mean, no white at all. Her eyes and mouth was open really wide, and she was screaming in the most spine-chilling sounds, something I couldn't understand, but it definitely wasn't sounds of goodwill.

I literally SCREAMED myself, and she started moving from one spot to the other through the room. Not running, just MOVING. Her clothes now looked all old, and she moved so fast; the back of the room must have been 15 feet or so back, and she just DARTED from one side of the back of the room, still facing me, to the other side, at an IMPOSSIBLE speed. Then she ran directly straight at me as I was now standing away from the door in the middle of the restaurant.

I got the hell out of there, and jumped in my car still seeing her nightmarish face in the restaurant, darting it seemed to every window at this impossible velocity. The worst thing was, as I tore out of the parking lot ... I looked in my rear view mirror ... and she was SITTING IN THE BACK SEAT, still with that nightmarish expression, still screaming. Then she just vanished as I was panicking around. Just gone. I don't know what that was that spoke to me in the restaurant that day, but I know that it wasn't a prank. I swear at night sometimes I see her shadow moving in the dark in my room, just grinning a really ugly, evil grin. I haven't slept properly since.

LINK

Too bad the traveler didn't keep her wits about her and begin a calm conversation about the woman and where she's from.

I also found another story about an encounter with an adult male on an elevator. When he was asked where he was going, he replied angrily "NOWHERE!". When the person reviewed the surveilance tapes the next day, the man with black eyes wasn't on the tape. SPOOKY!

I've seen many ideas from demons to children of unemployed MIB, to ghosts or vampires or alien hybrid between humans and greys. Would be really interesting to find out exaclty WHAT they are and WHERE they are from.

I will concur with other people who have posted on this: Oz, you should really introduce yourself to your neighbors and ask about the kids (in general). It's a good ice-breaker and IF there is an issue with children and break-ins or vandalism this is a really good way to find out.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join