It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$1,000 Reward Offered for Exposing More Smoking-Gun Evidence of UFO Intrusion at Malmstrom AFB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Greetings Forumerions,

Larry Bryant turns up the heat in offering a reward for evidence relating to UFO intrusions at Nuke missile sites near Malmstrom Air Force base:

In their testimony delivered in a widely publicized press conference on Sept. 27, 2010, at the National Press Club in Washington, D. C., several former military personnel detailed their knowledge of reported UFO intrusion at certain installations' nuclear-weapons storage/launch sites, dating as far back as the mid-sixties. If you, or someone you know, have verifiable evidence revealing even more-startling evidence than what former USAF officer Robert L. Salas has exposed about the March 1967 UFO intrusion at Malmstrom Air Force Base, Montana, you may qualify for my $1,000 whistleblower reward.

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hmm.. rewards for UFO evidence? Why does this feel so sinister?
They really want the public to believe in them dont they? thats pretty much a incentive for the public to go on insane UFO hunts. Sounds like fear mongering to me.
Even if UFO's are real, and im open to that idea, money for evidence? ive never heard a publicised reward for a missing person case. Even if there was one im sure they wouldnt publicise it that much.
what are they getting out of this?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlecloud
I've never heard a publicised reward for a missing person case.

google search for: "Missing persons reward"

Perhaps you live a sheltered life, or perhaps with the diversity of studies available your own interests and passions take you in other directions, not meant to offend or belittle.

As for the topic of the thread, sorry. I just don't think $1,000 constitutes a "reward" more so than bate, and I can't imagine how the benefits outway the consequences for anyone found to be withholding such evidence for this long.

These are some of my thoughts on this issue,
ET

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
$1000 doesn't seem that much money....too me anyway.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Afternoon littlecloud.

Originally posted by littlecloud
Hmm.. rewards for UFO evidence? Why does this feel so sinister?
They really want the public to believe in them dont they? thats pretty much a incentive for the public to go on insane UFO hunts. Sounds like fear mongering to me.

Offering a reward for evidence you think is "fear mongering" . . . really? The "they" you refer to is Larry Bryant and the request is specif to a time and place. Given the fact that it concerns UFOs over and or near-by nuke missile sites, the witnesses (if any) will no doubt be former military opposed to the general "public."

Even if UFO's are real, and im open to that idea, money for evidence?

The "reality" of UFOs was established officially back in the late 40's; this is why the Air Force (overtly) spent over 20 years investigating them. The very term was borne by the Air Force in 1952.

The only problem I have with the offer is--it's not enough!!

ive never heard a publicised reward for a missing person case. Even if there was one im sure they wouldnt publicise it that much.
what are they getting out of this?

The first offering of a reward (in what we call modern day Ufology) for UFO evidence took place in 1947

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

$1000 dollars for something like USAF jet gun camera footage of a ufo? that sort of footage would be worth millions

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

oh wow, didnt know there was that many! haha
maybe im a bit oblivious.
although still, i think the 1000$ reward is just so people hear about it. Who is going to have evidence all hidden from 1960? its a bit unlikely..
I still think has something going on behind the scenes, i dont think its a "show us what you got" thing

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
umm offer Amnesty and see who turns up

1000 dollars?? Puhleez ,I call that chump change

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Good try, but I think "they" would offer them 10 000 or more to be silent. + death threats if they come out, gratis

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
There's already another thread about threads where we are talking about millions of dollars. Thousands won't get anyone anywhere.

Reward thread

top topics

join