It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David icke wealthiest conman or not

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
Daelume

do you know what caused David Icke to change from a retired sports man, commentator to the man who has all this info.I am not trying to debunk or insult you it`s just that l cannot find an answer to this and you seem to show some knowledge of it.U2u me if you want or post please.

Well, partially it was because when he was a spokesman for the Green Party, he noticed that all of the Green Party's decisions were made at the Freemason's Lodge.

He had already written political material dealing with the environment before. However, by now he realised that most of the government of Britain was being controlled or manipulated by mafias like the Freemasons.

Also, while at the BBC it was obvious to him (as it is to anyone with a brain who works for the BBC) that that news station blatantly lies--constantly.

He then suddenly left the BBC, I believe after he had a spiritual experience which introduced him to psychic material. After that spiritual experience he became the subjective massive ridicule, mainly after a TV appearance in which he was cornered, and severely misinterpreted. He stated that he, like everyone else, is a 'Son of the Godhead', but for some reason people took this to mean that he thought he was Jesus (don't ask me about where they got this idea. After all, Jesus did say that we are all "Sons of God" or "Children of God")

After that incident, the extreme ridicule took a toll on him, and he withdrew from the public.

According to him, the indicent changed him. He became so used to ridicule that he no longer felt constrained by the boundaries of mainstream 'reality', and decided that someone had to expose the conspiracies that he saw. Concluding that he would be ridiculed either way, he decided that he might as well write a book about the conspiratorial mafias manipulating the British government.

During his research, he realised that this spanned far beyond Britain--that most of the 'civilised' world was under mafia control. He wrote several books on this before a new dimension of the conspiracy unfolded--reptilian shapeshifters.

This is probably the hardest part of Icke's material for most people to swallow, though I know it to be true from personal experience. You will have to decide for yourself what to believe, but remember that what you believe does not change reality.

That's basically Icke's story, though there is a lot more complexity to it. There is an autobiography section of Icke's website at www.davidicke.com

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
There�s a lot of David Icke promotion going on, even posted in the paranormal forum. Im wondering about this sudden surge of David Icke phenomenon. mmmm maybe someone here really is David Icke.

Sorry just thinking out loud.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
In terms of David Icke being a 'conman'. If this ridiculous idea is true, then I must say that I have never met a conman who was less interested in making money or less interested in public opinion!

If he was conning people, don't you think he would pick a topic that was more likely to gain public acceptance?

Like for instance...religion...ahem...

...*cough*...Pat Robertston...*cough*...

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Daelume]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
There�s a lot of David Icke promotion going on, even posted in the paranormal forum. Im wondering about this sudden surge of David Icke phenomenon. mmmm maybe someone here really is David Icke.

Sorry just thinking out loud.

Maybe, but considering how busy the man is, I highly doubt that.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Daelume.

Thanxs for that.Can you give me any more details on your personnel experiances

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Self-professed Son of God and TV sports presenter David Icke decides the world will end in 1997, following the usual earthquakes and floods.

Quote from David Icke after the Son of God incident

"I remember going into my home town of Leicestershire and everybody was laughing at me - children, teenagers, people in the street - it was a nightmare."

Superstore had David Icke before he became the Son of God. Back then he was just another failed footballer, brought onboard to talk all things sport in the Sports Department.

Are you starting to get the picture? Failed footballer [now that can be real tough on a man]. I think David Icke had a hard time in showbiz and like so many of his counterparts searched for answers and found them in the realms of the paranormal. Nothing wrong in that. Hell he has lots of mmm, happy customers. I have nothing against him.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
Self-professed Son of God and TV sports presenter David Icke decides the world will end in 1997, following the usual earthquakes and floods.

There is a lot of disinformation regarding David Icke. This is some of it. He never claimed to be the "Son of God" in the sense that this article implies. He also never stated that the world was going to End in 1997--just that there was a possibility that there would be natural disasters at that time. That information came from channeled information, anyway, so he should have been more wary about it. "Channeling" is mostly government-created using satellite transmissions (ELF).

Since then Icke has also become a lot more credible. His latest book, Tales From the Time Loop, contains rather accurate information on many issues.

I know for a fact that the shapeshifting Reptilians are real, by the way. I've seen it happen myself.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I believe that his research is excellent, although there is a possiblility that at certain times he has been a victim of disinformation.

There is a short autobiography of David Icke here. He explains what changed his life in the 90's.

There is an interview with David Icke here in which he explains the Reptilian Theory.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
just came accross this stargods.org... on my travels, to me it just looks like bad lighting or something, but I'm sure you all have your own opinions about Clinton being a reptile etc

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
I believe that his research is excellent, although there is a possiblility that at certain times he has been a victim of disinformation.

I agree that he has been a victim of disinformation, but on this planet, who hasn't?

As I said, I think that the channeled information was partially disinformation, maybe even programming.

Arizona Wilder, however, was NOT a disinformation agent, as some people have claimed. She was just a very dangerously programmed individual who gave programmed responses to some of Icke's questions. Her information regarding the shapeshifters was correct, but she now realises (now thas she has gone through a lot of deprogramming) that the Pindar is NOT the Marquis de Libeaux, as she was programmed to tell anyone who asked, but rather, the Pindar is Baron Guy de Rothschild, or whoever else happens to be the head of the Rothschild family.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by slick
just came accross this stargods.org... on my travels, to me it just looks like bad lighting or something, but I'm sure you all have your own opinions about Clinton being a reptile etc

I was told that Bill Clinton is not a shapeshifter, though maybe he is.

I know for a fact that Hillary Clinton is a shapeshifter. I can even remember seeing her shapeshift during a ritual once.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I posted some information on shapeshifting at these threads

Princess Diana and the Reptiles

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Draco Reptilians

The UK Royal Family, Reptiles?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I have been looking for the actual footage for this but I can't find any so far google serch has 2 links to starGods.org but no footage

Gore 'Shapeshifted' on Nat'l TV!
It's been brought to our attention by highly reliable sources --and this
is NO joke -- that on one of his recent appearance before the national
news media since the (post) election pandemonium has gotten into high
gear, Al Gore was PLAINLY, for all the world to see, observed to go
through MAJOR, and literally PHYSIOLOGICALLY-IMPOSSIBLE, facial changes
while talking before the cameras.

We have NOT seen this footage with our own eyes and thus cannot comment
directly on this issue, but as we said this is NO B.S. whatsoever, and
was seen by a NUMBER of people.

Apparently all the networks were using the same feed from one or several
designated cameras, so this SAME footage was apparently broadcast on ALL
network news reports of the talk by Gore.

It was described that during his talk Gore's complexion went through
utterly radical and astonishing changes; going from a deeply flushed
"red", to a sallow, greyish-yellow hue and even to what's been called a
GREENISH-grey cast at times.
Read more

Children of the Matrix

so who knows ???

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Sauron]

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Thanxs for the info guys or girls.

The one thing that still leads me to treat these and other theories is the fact that we still describle aliens and reptoids in a way that can be already found on earth.I read extracts from a recently published book by a scientist called Bill something (can`t remember last name),Basically the book describes complicated scientific info into easy to understand and imagine.Example is if ours and all the known universes were reduced to the size of a pea you would fill the entire Albert Hall in London from floor to ceiling,wall to wall
.My theory is that we can only identifiy objects that are on or around us,and we can only imaging objects, things that are similar to what we see.With the amount of space that we have never seen isn`t it probable that anything that is out there we cannot imaging or understand.There bound to be metals and creatures that we cannot no to the point that we cannot imaging or describle.Reptoids and Aliens are always describle similar to humans like two eyes two legs two arms and they fly in space craft.I truelly believe that there are things outside of our knowledge that we cannot no but l also believe that they have never come to Earth.

Hope l make sense

[edit on 26-6-2004 by weirdo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join