It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW2 - Time for the real Facts and the real Answers... are you ready!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
With the help of the great minds here at ATS. I want start a thread which finally Answers the real questions on WW2. Most believe ww2 effects us today... i want to know how. (i list some fascinating questions below).

If your like me, pee`d off with learning about the same battles, why people hated the fuhrer,how many jews he killed. etc.
Then the “freedom of information” act was a blessing for us to find the answers to certain questions.

So whats the problem... there are rules to access the public records. Firstly there was a “fifty year” wait for the public to get rights to access. Now look... certain records of ww2 have been given a 2nd, 50 year right to access rule...the first time ever. That means we have to wait untill around 2020 to really find out about ww2.

“In the 1967 Public Records act, it was decided to reduce the 50 year closure period to 30 years. This allowed records relating to the First World War and those created before 1923 to be available for public inspection. An amending Public Records Act took effect on 1 January 1968. With the records of the First World War now open, the records of the Second World War and the immediate post war period were made available for public inspection at the beginning of 1972.”

Hooray! But...wait.... “However certain Second World War records, incl. Service personnel records remain closed”
The “Freedom of Information” (FOI) Act replaced the parts of the Public Records Act that related to access to records.

these are some topics i want to discuss here on ATS..
1) Who was Hitler financed by?...im sure it took alot of money not just his charm.
The main winners from ww2 are bankers...especially in London. Was he associated with stateless bankers....heres a link to Hitler and other relevant ww2 theories..brilliant read, includes info on...the thule society..modern ufos...black star ...bankers..alderbaran & the Aryan Atlantis theory
Hitler - ww2 - what they dont tell you

The only other winners from ww2 were America (became world super power) AshkeNAZI Jews (multi- millionaires) and isreal (founded due to ww2).

2)Now... we all know that the Americans didn’t join the war until later... or so we thought!
the “Battle of river plate” . in 1939 german pocket ship/uboats sank the Achilles, ajax and other cargo ships.
Why would they sink a flattela of American cargo ships...what were they carrying?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fade209772c7.jpg[/atsimg]
also why did the US join the war...was it the lend-lease act or pearl harbour..seems like alot happened in a small period of time.

3) The UFOS over Washington...were they to show the world the new improved flying saucer technology taken from germany (read above link)...it was just a few years arfter ww2..1952 –P. Truman
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d34d4c2726a.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c49c6c675e9.jpg[/atsimg]

4) What was the Hindenburg really capable of...where they to drop the A bombs on the US. If so, did the Americans destroy it?? As zeppelins were used to drop bombs earlier...were they test runs??
hindenbury blows up over new jersey

5) what are we currently using Today...that is german from ww2.
NASA was started by the Nazis...if so why do you have nazi-like people still working there?
Ie. Ground control room for appollo 13...Gene Kranz.... looks like ground control for the luftwaffe lol
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9ac7abeb406.jpg[/atsimg]

6) Why did Hitler want to remove/destroy jews and how... when quite frankly he looked more jewish than Aryan? (look below) would he of passed his own tests?
The jews built his weapons,(incl. The two atomic bombs the US used in japan). They built his banking system,designed his military arsenal and basically built his war machine. The jewish scientists were great to him, why would he want them dead. read here - Hitlers jewish soldiers

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff83bd929254.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/76a3d458b76b.jpg[/atsimg]
Basically i dont think he would of past his own tests...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e79bdd697027.jpg[/atsimg]

7) Was the swastika the Back star?.... is the black hole we are led to believe exists actually a black star? Is the black star cyrius A.?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02e7fca6b4e6.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f67630814f83.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b24e57c448f4.jpg[/atsimg]

8) Where are the germans which were captured (scientists, hierarchy) now living?...i noticed Venezuela could be a candidate.
People have constantly appeared who were supposed to be dead, especially those that have been awarded the iron cross. ie Joseph Mengele

These are just a few of my questions...like to here both your answers and your own questions on ww2

edit on 2-10-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Most people have a love-hate relationship with the jews. On one hand they despise them for being greedy while on the other hand they admire their dedication. Some feel sorry that millions were killed during the holocaust of WW2 while others rejoice. There is nothing to rejoice with genocide and I don't care if the enemy is real or perceived.

WW2 just like any major war had its reasons for taking place. It was not simply "nazi germany was evil". Germany had lost WW1 and with it large chunks of land and prestige. All of the western european nations at the time were interested in global colonialism but germany had fallen way behind in the race so by conquering europe they thought they could gain everything they had previously lost. They don't teach this much at schools anymore...I doubt if they ever did. They only tell you(most teachers) nazi germany was evil and they lost after millions died...period! I guess the winners of any conflict get to write history the way they like and ignore everything else.

As for the nazi scientists who escaped germany around the end of WW2 many went to the USA while the rest went to the USSR. In america it was called project paperclip. Germany arguably had the best scientists at the time so working with your ex-enemy seemed necessary in order to make rapid advancements in science and technology. For example germany was the first nation to develop long range missles and jet fighters but they were rather crude.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

Perhaps you need to double-check your information on the "Battle of the River Plate".
Ajax and Achilles were both part of the British naval force in that battle. They were slightly damaged in the course of the battle, but not sunk.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

1) Who was Hitler financed by?..

I believe Prescott Bush is mentioned.

From The Guardian UK
How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

The only other winners from ww2 were America (became world super power) AshkeNAZI Jews (multi- millionaires) and isreal (founded due to ww2).

Well... The US definitely gained some power there. Ironically most of it by the great bankingsystem we know now.
I remember reading a news article just one or two days ago wher was said that WW1 was officially over as the Germans paid their last fine. Almost a century later... Can you freaking believe that ? 3 or maybe 4 generations after WW1 ended people aree still paying for something they didn't do, their parents didn't do and even their grandparents didn't have anything to do with it.

I'm appalled, it's absurd !

Before the second WW started the British empire was already planning a Jewish state. If I remember correct the land was a lot bigger in those plans then it is today... Odd... Don't you think ?

3) The UFOS over Washington...were they to show the world the new improved flying saucer technology taken from germany (read above link)...it was just a few years arfter ww2..1952 –P. Truman

Here in Europe we learn the second WW ended in 1945. That would be 8 years until 1953. I hope this was a mistake cause it would really be strange when you are correct.

4) What was the Hindenburg really capable of...where they to drop the A bombs on the US. If so, did the Americans destroy it?? As zeppelins were used to drop bombs earlier...were they test runs??

Hydrogen was the problem was it not ?

5) what are we currently using Today...that is german from ww2.

They did invent the first rockets didn't they.
In fact... The German scientists and technologies were the reason the cold war came in existence.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Perhaps you need to double-check your information on the "Battle of the River Plate".
Ajax and Achilles were both part of the British naval force in that battle. They were slightly damaged in the course of the battle, but not sunk.

yes i know mate..they were protecting cargo ships and cargo routes.

"Ships from the Royal Navy’s South American Division took on the might of Germany’s Graf Spee which was successfully attacking merchant shipping in the South Atlantic."

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAymen
yes i know mate..they were protecting cargo ships and cargo routes.

"Ships from the Royal Navy’s South American Division took on the might of Germany’s Graf Spee which was successfully attacking merchant shipping in the South Atlantic."
if you're aware of that point, then your original comment
"...sank the Ajax and Achilles and other cargo ships..." was a little carelessly worded.
A hasty reader would have picked up the impression that they were cargo ships which got sunk.
As distinct from being light cruisers which did not get sunk.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The “Freedom of Information” (FOI) Act replaced the parts of the Public Records Act that related to access to records.

FOIA has severe limitations when dealing with highely classified material.

1) Who was Hitler financed by?...im sure it took alot of money not just his charm.
The main winners from ww2 are bankers...especially in London. Was he associated with stateless bankers....heres a link to Hitler and other relevant ww2 theories..brilliant read, includes info on...the thule society..modern ufos...black star ...bankers..alderbaran & the Aryan Atlantis theory
Hitler - ww2 - what they dont tell you

When you say *stateless bankers* are you talking about private central banking? This is a rather large topic which I believe leads us to switzerland and the knights templar. The knights templar was a group of elite catholic monks that lead the holy crusades in the middle east against the muslim invaders. Later it is said they branched out to banking upon settling in switzerland. Is it a coincidence that switzerland remainded neutral in BOTH WWs, detained jewish funds up till recently, are the investment/banking capital of the world and secret nazi supporters?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
AWESOME TOPIC!!!

Gonna read the links you provided, before I comment futher. This type of posting is what deserves stars and flags folks..

I love WW2.. I'll come back on to add to this thread..

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
My biggest problem with the rewritten history of WWII, is that tje Jews were only a small fraction of those who suffered and died in the Holocaust, at the hands of the Germans. So why is it that ourselves and our children only hear about the Jewish suffering at the hands of the Nazis? I used to think it's because I'm Jewish, so of course I'm going to hear from my own people about their past suffering but as I got older, I realized that everyone is kept ignorant of the magnitude of sufferage and the fact that the Jews only made up a reltively small portion of those who suffered.

Furthermore, it bothers me that people don't understand why the Germans turned on the Jews. It wasn't because they were Jewish, different or anything like that, rather it was because they felt betrayed by the German Jewish population and the Zionists that they believed were responsible for German depression and the Treaty of Versailles that caused the depression.

You see, America came to WWI late. The war had been raging for years and America was actually more allied with Germany, than they were with Great Britain. In 1916, less than a year before America entered the war, Germany had declared victory in the war (WWI) and came to the British with very considerate peace terms, practically offering the British to go back to pre-war boder-lines and to divide up the debt, with most of the burden on the "allies". This was a generous offer, considering that Germany could have demanded much more. Great Britain and France were pretty much defeated and there wasn't any thing they could do abou it. Germany was too powerful and their soldiers proved to be victorious.

However, the German Zionists came to England with a deal, a deal that they couldn't refuse. The German Zionists offered to get America into the war, on the side of England, in return for Great Britain allowing the Zionists to take over Palestine. At the time, the Britts didn;t think they were serious, as America was all but a German ally, even allowing German u-boats to dock and resupply in their harbors. However, the Zionists had two wild-cards that would prove their ability to do what they say.

You see, the Zionists had just taken over the American monetary system with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, thus the American economy, ultimately giving them a lot of influence in American politics. They had also just established the motion picture industry in Hollywood, giving them a lot of influence with the America people.

Low and behold, the British allegedly took the deal and the Zionists allegedly went to work on the Americans, turning a country that was in support of Germany, against the country - even going to war against them and delivering a victory to the "allies".

The timing is almost perfect. If you look at the months and years that anti-German films started to be pumped out of Hollywood, it was just after this alleged deal with Great Britain was accepted.

Now, whether you believe this or not is irrlevant, as the Germans did believe it. When America entered the war, they quickly put German in their place, as Germany had suffered a lot of losses already to the allies before America had entered the war. This forced Germany to sign the Treaty of Versailles, a peace agreement that would shrink German borders and force all of the war debt on Germany, ultimately making German currency worthless and driving the country into a great depression. Germans were literally fighting for scraps of meat in the streets, wheeling barrels of cash into the market to buy a loaf of bread. It was horrific, worse than the American depression that would come 10 years later.

Before the war, Germany had been a safe havan for Jews being expelled from other parts of Europe and Asia. The Germans treated the Jews better than any other country in the world, at the time and arguably in history too. The German Jews quickly assimilated into German society, rising to the upper crusts of Germany society. They opened banks, shops, jewelry stores, engineering firms, etc... They literally had it made in Germany.

After the war (WWI), the Germans couldn't understand why America, a former German ally, would enter the war against them. People were dumbfounded and because their economy was in pieces, everyone was asking "why?". Nobody could understand what had just happened, what made crushed their livelihoods and what forces lead America into the war.

The anser came just a year or two after the war had ended and Germans weren't happy. The secret deal that German-Zionists had made with England, to get America into the war against Germany. Again, whether you believe it or not is completely irrelevant, as the Germans surely believed it. I believe that there are even official documents that document this deal.

So, the Germans felt betrayed by the Jews, a people that they had accepted with open arms, had apparently turned against them and were the cause of their current suffering. It would really be that way in any other country, the "anti" sentiment that was going around. Think about it, America was like that with the Japs just before and during WWII. We are also like that with the Muslims today, Shoot, we are fussing over a Mosque near ground-zero.

Anyway, the Nazi party capitalized on this anti-Jewish fervor that was taking hold in Germany, squeezing it for all it's worth and riding it to the ultimate power over Germany.

The Germans distrusted the Jews and felt betrayed by them, due to what the Germans believed caused them to lose WWI. It's not that they were simply looking the other way or were anti-semites. That is just the rewritten history designed to make us believe that the Jews suffered because they were Jewish. FALSE!

--airspoon

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

yes the FOI act has many limitations...and when it comes to a country like the US, it gets even more complicated. Private firms have more info on world affairs then the gov. the US gov. is split up into many departments....surely they couldnt disclose everything, even if they tried.

as for the comment...
"stateless bankers"...very wide topic, i know! what about "covenant priests"....lol we could be here all week!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Thanks Airspoon !

I've never heard that before....But it makes perfect sense.Could you provide some additional links that back it up ?

Edit to say because I'm interested and not because I'm skeptical about it.

edit on 10/2/2010 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

very interesting airspoon. you think the jews were playing a bigger part behind the scenes....hmmm?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If FDR had not allowed (encouraged) the attack on Pearl we might have avoided the war. If Johnson had not faked the second Tonkin attack we might have avoided Vietnam. If Bush (supposedly) had not allowed the Twin Towers (and the other building that we are to forget about) then we would not be in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc.

Actually that is all besides the point.
They came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

In the US they are starting to come after the anti-war crowd.
I don't hear anyone saying anything.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

in addition:

Capitalism and Communism are just different sides of the same jewish coin which Hitler always knew. Hitler liked "industrial capitalism" but despised "interest capitalism" so that threatened the international jewish money controllers who constructed the British, USSR and USA empires.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Just reading through this diatribe which is clearly yet another poorly researched implied rant about “how the Jews did it”, over-hyped German technology and other worms tonsils.

When I come across such poor research like

2) Now... we all know that the Americans didn’t join the war until later... or so we thought!
the “Battle of river plate” . in 1939 german pocket ship/uboats sank the Achilles, ajax and other cargo ships.

I conclude that the post is poorly conceived and executed. I think I was correct in that conclusion.

By the way, in the real world the German pocket Battleship Admiral Graf Spee (just to give it a name) at the Battle of the River Plate did not sink the HMS Achilles or the HMS Ajax. I’ll let you research it to find out what happened.

Also,

Hooray! But...wait.... “However certain Second World War records, incl. Service personnel records remain closed”

Care to enlighten us further with facts from real sources. I would love to know what WW2 personnel files were still closed.

Regards

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
A nice little link regarding the The Nazi Scientists of America

Hope you like it.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

"a rant about jews" ...where did you get that from?...

anyway..
"river plate" was british ships protecting cargo ships comming from africa and europe.
this battle was one of the first ww2 battles...the battleships were stationed`at american bases.

my point is ...i want to know if the americans helped the british in this battle...as it was in their backyard!
also why would the germans travel that far to destroy these cargo ships, what were they carrying?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

No, the Royal Navy was not stationed at US facilities in 1939. The force of three RN cruisers was one of several created to hunt the commerce raiding battleship the Graf Spee. The South Atlantic squadron - of which these cruisers were attached - had a base in the Falkland Islands.

The US had no involvement at all in this battle or any other subsequent naval engagement - of which there were many - until they finally joined the war in 1941 following Germany's declaration of war against them. The US did escort convoys around their coast and suffered losses on that basis. By the time the US joined the war the Royal Navy had been continuously engaging the Italian and German navies for some time, plus the French.

The Graf Spee was sinking merchant ships because that's what she was tasked to do. Britain is an Island and relied on supply from the sea. This is why Germany invested so much in their U Boats in both world wars.

This is all well known and documented. There is nothing shady or conspiratorial and I cannot understand why you have not picked these facts up in your research.

Regards

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

mate thats the official story...my point is..how did these battles take place under the watch of the US and other S.american countries.

so the british navy fought and sunk german ships alone...i dont think so..and to destroy merchant ships across the atlantic was a MAJOR gamble by the germans...my question is why?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Sure, I can, though the dots need to be connected by yourself, as I can provide many sources of people and entities who have drawn the same picture from the connected dots, however if your looking for CNN or Harvard sources, you aren't likely to find them as such a conclusion is of the career ending type. However, the facts are there and sourced from all of your "reputable" places, though scholars are very careful about connecting those dots for you. Any suggesting of Judaism, garners harsh anti-semitic accusations.

For instance, nobody is willing to say that the Federal Reserve was started by Jewish bankers, though you only have to look at those who were pushing for it. The same with the motion picture industry. Look at the people who started that industry and look at the time frame that it came about. The industry was Jewish dominated (even more than the banks) and still is, though many of the companies have since changed their names away from Jewish names.

It is also a known fact that Germany had all but won the war in 1916 and in December of that year,Kaiser Wilhelm II declared victory, just before sewing for peace with the British with America being the peace pillar. Just a few months later, America enters the war in April of 1917. It is rumored that the elite Jewish-American bankers, who just a few years earlier had seized control over our monetary system, promised Woodrow Wilson a reelection in 1916, if only he entered the war on Great Britain's behalf.

It is also a known fact that Hollywood started pumping out anti-German films around that time. Pretty much over-night, the Jewish-American motion picture industry turned a favorable opinion of Germany by Americans, into an unfavorable one of the Germans being blood-thirsty savages. One would have to ask, "why would they do that?" People like Alex Jones will draw different conclusions as to why Hollywood did that, but again, these assertions are only misleading. You can use Occam's Razor once you have the dots to connect.

As far as the RMS Lusitania, that was torpedoed in 1915 by a German u-boat, we know for a fact that it wasn't simply carrying civilian passengers, as it was carrying war supplies to the British, something that America has denied from the very beginning. These war supplies include ammunition, weapons and other supplies.

Prior to the sinking of the Lusitania, the Germans announced their campaign of unrestricted naval warfare, which basically meant that any ship carrying war supplies was fair game to be targeted. It's something that even the US does today. There is nothing wrong with that, according to our own standards. Anyway, the German government has put out a clear warning to Atlantic travelers, that they should travel at their own risk, as it was a war zone. They even marked the areas that were in danger. The travelers aboard this ship thought that they were fine because they were told that their vessel was not carrying war supplies or munitions and that it would be travelling outside the danger zone. However, the ship allegedly went off-course and veered into the danger zone and not only that, but they were carrying weapons. Some people believe that this off-course heading was done intentionally and the fact that the ship was carrying weapons was leaked to the Germans. In other words, many people believe, to include myself, that America wanted the vessel to be sunk. Germany put out crystal clear warnings of their intentions and the passengers on board were lied to about the ship's course and cargo. We have also been continuously lied to, after the fact, as if to cover it up. You decide.

As far as "the deal" between the Zionists and the British, Chaim Weizmann, the man who would soon become the first President of Israel, was one such German-Jew that lead the movement into this deal with Great Britain and to influence America into the war.

I don't have the time right now to lay out all of the evidence or to go into it in any kind of detail, but it is there for the pickings and I will soon start an epic thread on it, evidence and all.

You have to look at all of the major influences that lead America into war, a war that was already won by Germany (that even offered the "allies" favorable peace conditions). America really had no steak in the war at all and there wasn't a valid reason for us to enter the war, especially seeing how it was all over. However, all of the major influences that lead America into the war were Jewish, run by Zionists who would later play a huge role in the creation of Israel. Every fact is there in the open, it's just that the dots are not connected for fear of being labeled an anti-semite and losing one's livelihood. I urge everyone to look these facts up, one by one and then see if you can come to any other conclusion. It is good to always connect the dots on your own anyway, as there is so much disinformation and lies that it is easy to be misdirected by allowing others to connect those dots for you.

Just look at the evidence, each individual peace and establish that they are indeed facts. Then, once your evidence is true, you can begin to paint the entire picture. As far as the deal between Great Britain and the Zionists, there is much written about it, though many things suppressed as this is was drove the mistrust of Jews by Germans. Anyway, it is a rich topic that will leave you happily researching for hours on end, as there is so much evidence and a lack of theories based on that evidence. My under-grad degree is in ME history so part of my studies were focused on the establishment of Israel. Before this, I was under the illusion that the Germans hated the Jews because they wanted an all-white race and they were anti-semites. In my studies, I started to come across many things that contradicted what we were told.

I'm Jewish and so I immediately tried to disprove all of this evidence that I was researching and it quickly took my interest. My Professor took me aside and kindly warned me about focusing my studies on these issues, as he said it would leave me in a bad-place career and reputation wise. In other words he gave me the very good advise of "don't buck the established system" and so professionally I didn't, well not that much anyway, though I continued to research it out of my own interests.

Anyway, if you choose to go down this path, I'm sure you'll have fun, as it's one of those rare cases where there is so much evidence that isn't really disputed, it's just never put together to draw a picture.

--airspoon

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join