It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Userbars by PETROLCOIN

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I am offering my services to the Community of AboveTopSecret.com for the design of custom userbars to place in your signatures. This thread is for your requests. Please include thorough details of what you expect it to look like. Any images you can provide will be helpful. I also have many different styles of fonts, so feel free to make a request there as well.

I have made two userbars thus far. They are displayed below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51b809993b86.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/329f515a76fd.gif[/atsimg]
The above graphics are property of Custom Userbars by PETROLCOIN.

Custom Userbars by PETROLCOIN has been in business for about an hour! With our great experience and knowledge in the field, you can expect nothing less than top-of-the-line and state-of-the-art products from our company!

Quality, style, selection, convenience, and friendly service are ways of life at Custom Userbars by PETROLCOIN!

Here are testimonials from some of our satisfied customers:

"I like it." - Modern Americana

"Cool." - PETROLCOIN

So come on in for a free demonstration and a free consultation with our friendly, professional staff! Our experienced and knowledgeable sales representatives will help you make a selection that's just right for you and just right for your budget!

For the low, low asking price of just $99.99 per userbar, a custom userbar by Custom Userbars by PETROLCOIN can be yours TODAY! But wait a minute, we're not done! If you call or drop by in the next 30 seconds, we will deduct $1.00 from your total purchase price!

This is a limited time offer and supplies are going fast! Call or drop by NOW before it's too late!

Limited time only. Offer good while supplies last. Limit of six hundred sixty six userbars per customer. Each item sold separately. Batteries not included. Some assembly required. All sales final. Standard shipping rates not included. Allow five years for delivery. Restrictions apply. Results may vary.

A note to any trigger happy moderators: This sales pitch is purely sarcastic and is not an advertisement for an actual company.

edit on 10/2/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: I edited one of the graphics.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Hi.

I've been shopping around for a custom userbar for a while now and I was impressed by the fact that your company history stretches back 70 minutes. History and tradition are an important factor in choosing a userbar provider.

Do you have anything in monochrome, with an urban decay feel to it? Perhaps a ruined skyline?

Also, do you provide a fitting service, or is that an extra cost?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star
Do you have anything in monochrome, with an urban decay feel to it? Perhaps a ruined skyline?

Do you have any images in particular that you would like to include? Or maybe an example of exactly what you are looking for?

Originally posted by Silver Star
Also, do you provide a fitting service, or is that an extra cost?

That will be an extra charge. I have to contract out to my vendors for that service.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Well, I'll trot off and have a little look.

Of course, I realise a consultation charge may be applicable. That is the price one pays for bespoke and professional service.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Heres a photo of some imagined ruins....

edit on 10/2/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here is what I came up with:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bdaa6e42fc9b.gif[/atsimg]

Keep in mind this was thrown together fairly quickly. If you can find some images or a specific example of what you are looking for, I can do a new one for you.

Also, this one had to be a little larger in height than the other two I have designed simply because the image of the ruins would have been too compressed to even tell what it was at that height.

**NOTE: Do not use this graphic. It does not meet ATS Avatar & Signature Guidelines. It is being left here just as an example.**

edit on 10/2/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: I added the note at the bottom.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I appreciate you posting the snap!

Splendid - but a bit colourful. I've had a real hoot trawling through the internet for this.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Can you do anything with this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66a27eb5d60e.jpg[/atsimg]

The cheque is in the post.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

This is what I came up. I can work on it a little more later if you would like, such as if there are any other details you want added or any effects you want done to it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fea3510dac37.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 10/2/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: I edited the graphic.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Cool pic

Isn't it fro the movie Battlefield Earth ? With Mr. Travolta as a giant alien...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The picture was horribly tall, wasn't it?

Looking at it, is it too to high stretch it out as a userbar?

What you have done is pretty impressive and I love it! The only thing that puts me off is the writing part in it.

I hope I'm not being a nuisance customer.

edit on Sat, 02 Oct 2010 16:00:31 -0500 by Silver Star because: retardedness

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yeah, any taller than what I have there and it will look stupid as a userbar in your signature. That's about the max height for a decent looking userbar. And if I stretch it much further it will be poor quality as far as pixelation goes.

I can change the text. Is it an issue with the font style or do you want the text removed completely? Or would you like the text to say something other than your name? Let me know. It's a quick fix.

edit on 10/2/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: I added a sentence.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PETROLCOIN

This is what I came up. I can work on it a little more later if you would like, such as if there are any other details you want added or any effects you want done to it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fea3510dac37.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 10/2/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: I edited the graphic.

Please make sure you follow the ATS Avatar & Signature Guidelines which includes dimensions and file size.

GIF and JPEF file formats for any image with a maximum dimension of 500 pixels wide by 50 pixels tall. File size is not to exceed 25k, and animated GIF's are allowed

The above image does not meet the requirements of 500x50, and if placed in siggy will have to be removed.

edit on October 2nd 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

No text at all would be good...

Gosh! I feel like I'm being measured up for a new suit - Thanks PETROLCOIN, This is first class service!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I don't know where it's from. I haven't seen that movie, but I have had the pic on my computer for long enough I don't remember where I got it..

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32ab5dea8435.gif[/atsimg]

Sorry, I had to cut it down some to be within the size requirements. You wouldn't have been able to use it if I didn't.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

That is a screenshot from the game Fallout 3.

www.gamepolitics.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Thank you. It looks wonderful.

I've now got to figure out how to stick it on my signature bit!

Stay tuned for some monumental balls-ups in the next few minutes as I try to work it out...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hey that sounds awesome.

I would appreciate if you made me one

I have no expections of what it should look like, just that it be similar to my Avatar, tons of room there for creativity

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I am already hosting it on my ATS media account, so no need to save and upload again.

To put it in your signature, go to "TOOLS" on the top bar. Your account settings screen will come up. Scroll down to your signature section and paste the following code:

[ats img]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32ab5dea8435.gif[/ats img]

Take out the spaces between "ats" and "img" and you'll be all set.

Edit: Nevermind. You figured it out already!

edit on 10/2/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: the instructions were unnecessary.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join