It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Carolina's Shocking Legal Rape Law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallopinghordes
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I don't really much care how "confusing" it is. No means no, it doesn't mean maybe and it doesn't mean yes if the act has already started. She said no, he continued he's in the wrong. I find it disturbing that anyone or any law could for an instant believe that it's okay to continue a sex act when one of the participants has said no.

When she initially said YES........well a man could use the same argument...YES MEANS YES. She should have said no from the very beginning instead of "expiramenting" and then deciding to change her mind. The fact the she wasn't well informed about sex is her own fault and her parents. If she had been in church or home instead of putting herself in those situations to where she had to choose yes or no about sex.....she wouldn't have gotten into this situation. To reiterate, SHE SAID YES FIRST and YES MEANS YES. She asked for it, and she got it. Ignorance is no excuse says the law. No sympathy from me. Women these days say they don't need men anymore so the way I see it.......she should have handled it herself. After all sh'es a big girl right? Obviously old enough to lead a guy on into having sex, just to do what so many other women have done...shut him down and basically try to control and manipulate him. She had it coming.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by Phenomium

I would walk by and let the guy continue if I knew she had sexually manipulated him in any way. Women today don't have a use for men anyway right? Feminism has made us men obsolete......so when bad things happen like this.....fix it yourself!

That's cold...

I would agree, women of today have no use for *boys with attitudes like this...

Women these days have no use for any MAN. And don't get heated because we men no longer need you either. She lead him on and she paid for it. Her fault. I get so tired of women today claiming they don't need men because they are strong and powerful and Oprahfied.....yet when things like this happen, they go cry about it. How many times in life have women used and manipulated men according to their will.....sometimes just to play with their minds? I'll tell you....most of existance! Men have gotten trampled by women's sexual manipulation since the garden of Eden and I for one, am glad that men are now holding women to task. When they say no....they had better say no FIRST! Make it clear, because if you lead a man on....you get what is coming. I think rape is wrong.....but this wasn't rape....she said YES first. Even a gameshow holds a person accountable for that mistake. The first answer she gave was her descision. And it's "girls" like you who don't like it because women always want their cake and want to be able to eat it too......and they want the men to cook it for them. If you want to be equal to men......welcome to the party, you had better be able to tough it out.

edit on 3-10-2010 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

you and I have a very different idea of what a "man" is...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

.......and you and I have a difference in opinion, as to what I care about. I remember a day (way back) when women had 'feminine' qualities......I suspect we have a difference as to what a "woman" is now as well...and what they used to be before the suffrage movement. The only real suffrage has been the men since then.

edit on 3-10-2010 by Phenomium because: I felt like it

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
reply to post by hotbakedtater

NO means NO! even if she has already said YES.

So you are saying, that "She was for it, before she was against it?"

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Do you have a "Man"? If not it might speak volumes about what you think a "Man" is and what Men think about themselves...

I only ask, because it seems to me that the self-righteous picky women are the loney ones. you know the ones with the overdeveloped sense of what a Man is and how one should act, are the ones who fail to connect with Men...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Banjamin Jefferson Madiso

My "overdeveloped sense of what a man is" tells me that a man does not continue to force a woman sexually, when she has made it clear that she wants him to stop.

edit on 3-10-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

My "overdeveloped sense of what a man is" tells me that a man does not continue to force a woman sexually, when she has made it clear that she wants him to stop.

Ok I can accept that. It seems to me that this entire issue is really about control. Control of the situation, of the partner and of the self. Other than self control otherwise known as disclipline, its just a game. I think maybe women should have an understanding with whomever they choose to engage in sex with, that IF she wishes to discontinue during the course of the act, then they will discontinue. Maybe a safe word.

When I was much younger, I was having sex with a female for the first time, I mean our first time together, I was not a virgin, I have no idea about her status. Well she started making funny noises, I stopped and asked her if she was alright, she did not respond because she was having an orgasm. I kind of felt stupid fopr stopping. Another time I was having sex with another female for the first time, at one point she began saying/moaning "no, no, no" with every stroke, but she never said to stop, nor did she wish for me to stop, as it turned out. I still have no idea why she was saying no. Another female was saying no,no, no just like the other one was. I did find out that she was talking to herself trying to delay her orgasm. So I wonder if there are women who wish to disengage during the act of sex who do not make it clear.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

My idea of a woman is ......one who makes it clear to a man BEFORE leading him on and getting him sexually frustrated....just to manipulate him as women have always done. A REAL lady, would have never gotten herself into that situation to begin with. I respect women that DON'T take other women's side.....simply because they are a woman. Just like Feminism...it's nothing more than favoritism over men. You are a feminist. i have 2 daughters and I raise them to fight Feminism. They will be the new breed of "TRUE" equality...not this government approved man-hating society of witches today that call themselves women. Feminists today are an embarrasment of what real women once stood for. Today women are nothing but governmentally spoonfed. She said yes.....and he accomodated her. She should say thanks for him even considering her amongst these wild packs of Rosie Odonell look alike she-wolves today. Women have lowered their standards so much today that she should have thanked him and gave him a foot massage for even considering her.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

But, please do notice, that the question posed, remained unanswered...I shall assume that she does not indeed have a man-servant, for I would wager that is exactly how she treats men, as her personal servants. Thats is why she has such specific requirements for them to meet. I have seen it over and over again, the woman with the gold vagina, and if any man wants in they have to have the right look, the right blood, the right genes and the have to pay the entry fee in order to compete with all of the other fools who think that one pu$$y is more special than any other...

LadySkadi, please do not take anything I have said personally, I, of course do not know you, so this is of the generalist of speculation. I do not mean to insult you particularly. I am merely taking a position in a discussion.
edit on Mon Oct 4 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I agree 100%. I am glad that there is one other man out there that will stand up and point that out whereas 90% of the other men are all whipped. Simply disgusting. I don't let any woman rule me. I don't care how pretty she is.Before you say something, LadySki, about me not getting women and being a boy virgin or whatever, I have been married for 11 years and have 2 girls. My wife has "old school" values and she is the only "true" woman that I have seen in over 20 years. She chose to be that way too, she wasn't forced. I respect her and treat her with dignity, bacause in a sea of black hearted women today....she stands out like a diamond being illuminated by a laser. If all women were like my wife, I would have no complaints. but sadly,.....you know te rest.

edit on Mon Oct 4 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

But, please do notice, that the question posed, remained unanswered...I shall assume that she does not indeed have a man-servant, for I would wager that is exactly how she treats men, as her personal servants. Thats is why she has such specific requirements for them to meet. I have seen it over and over again, the woman with the gold vagina, and if any man wants in they have to have the right look, the right blood, the right genes and the have to pay the entry fee in order to compete with all of the other fools who think that one pu$$y is more special than any other...

Well, you know what they say about those who assume...

LadySkadi, please do not take anything I have said personally, I, of course do not know you, so this is of the generalist of speculation. I do not mean to insult you particularly. I am merely taking a position in a discussion.

Straight up, back off the personal statements and questions. You aren't getting an answer because you don't rate an answer. It's as simple as that. The board is for topical discussion, not a discussion about my personal life.

Come to think of it, the fact that it was brought up as relevant is telling - it tells me you don't have an argument or a rebuttal worthy of it's own merit and have resorted to topic-shifting in order to make your post appear more relevant.

Weak sauce...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Well, you know what they say about those who assume...

Straight up, back off the personal statements and questions. You aren't getting an answer because you don't rate an answer. It's as simple as that. The board is for topical discussion, not a discussion about my personal life.

Come to think of it, the fact that it was brought up as relevant is telling - it tells me you don't have an argument or a rebuttal worthy of it's own merit and have resorted to topic-shifting in order to make your post appear more relevant.

Weak sauce...

Exactly my point.....women today are major hypocrites as well (add that condiment to your weak sauce).
You don't think maybe this inferrence by you to me...was a "personal attack" on my manhood?

That's cold... I would agree, women of today have no use for *boys with attitudes like this...
......you and I have a very different idea of what a "man" is...

Certainly you didn't say anything directly to me, but far be it from me to accuse a woman of a "passive" attack on a man's, well, manhood....but it clearly was an inference made by you referring to the context of the aforementioned post. You know what they say about people who live in glass houses?.....don't throw rocks at other peoples houses.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Certainly you didn't say anything directly to me, but far be it from me to accuse a woman of a "passive" attack on a man's, well, manhood....but it clearly was an inference made by you referring to the context of the aforementioned post. You know what they say about people who live in glass houses?.....don't throw rocks at other peoples houses.

If you are referencing this post then be under no illusions that I was being passive... That comment was directly related to what you said. No gray area there.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

So you have two daughters. How would you feel if a man was inside her after her consent, and she demanded he stop because she was in pain or changed her mind? What you've been saying leads me to believe you would advise her to just lay there and take it.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
LadySkadi, you may say what you will, I qualified all that I said that may have been taken personally as a stance on a position that I chose to advocate for a minute. It was in no way directed at you in a personal manner because I do not know ANYTHING about you in ANY personal manner.

That having been said, you go ahead and quote me and then try to attack me personally without any qualification, I accept that as well, because I have known forr a very long time that women do not fight fair. I too am no kid, I am in my mid 40's, I have three children, two daughters one grown up. I have had a few long term relationships and I don't even want to be in another one until I find a true Lady who knows how to ACT like a Lady, talk like a Lady and care for her Man as a Lady should. When I find her, I shall surely conduct myself as Her Knight, but she had better be worth my chivilry. Does that sound familiar? You will be a Lady when you find a worthy Knight?

What should be promoted is SYMBIOSIS, or Companionism, two equals who co-exist with minimal drama and maximum mutual respect. The fact is Humans cannot endure without both the phallus and the womb...neither are exalted and neither need be subservient.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banjamin Jefferson Madiso
LadySkadi, you may say what you will, I qualified all that I said that may have been taken personally as a stance on a position that I chose to advocate for a minute. It was in no way directed at you in a personal manner because I do not know ANYTHING about you in ANY personal manner.

No way directed towards me in a personal manner? Lol... okay, then... Maybe you should re-read what you wrote. Qualifying after the fact, doesn't count. It's an attempt to cancel the accountability. A weak attempt, at that.

That having been said, you go ahead and quote me and then try to attack me personally without any qualification, I accept that as well, because I have known forr a very long time that women do not fight fair. I too am no kid, I am in my mid 40's, I have three children, two daughters one grown up. I have had a few long term relationships and I don't even want to be in another one until I find a true Lady who knows how to ACT like a Lady, talk like a Lady and care for her Man as a Lady should. When I find her, I shall surely conduct myself as Her Knight, but she had better be worth my chivilry. Does that sound familiar? You will be a Lady when you find a worthy Knight?

Don't you mean: acts like, talks like and cares for her man like - you think she should?

What should be promoted is SYMBIOSIS, or Companionism, two equals who co-exist with minimal drama and maximum mutual respect. The fact is Humans cannot endure without both the phallus and the womb...neither are exalted and neither need be subservient.

Well, this is a nice sentiment and an ideal that we should strive towards. Good luck with that.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join