It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO video..Great quality but is it real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Just browsing youtube and came across this video..Does anyone know if it has been debunked, cgi anything?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
My grandma can build a better cloaking device.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

I forget whether this has been debunked before, (sure it has) but it has been on here several times and strangely enough, always a different location. That dog sure gets around, lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It's probably a toy, you can buy remote control ones now that are pretty cool.

www.amazon.co.uk...

www.rctoys.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Perhaps I'm an ignorant fool, but that video was darn good to me. The previous replies all seem... like they just don't want to believe. No links, NO details... just "it's been debunked" and "this is a toy"... LOL are you kidding me?? LOL... wow, you all must sleep VERY VERY comfortably. Very good video TO ME, in MY opinion.... but I'm probably the GREAT fool here

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
looks like a balloon blowing round in the wind with a led light attached

Wee Mad

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadiatorOfTheLight
Perhaps I'm an ignorant fool, but that video was darn good to me. The previous replies all seem... like they just don't want to believe. No links, NO details... just "it's been debunked" and "this is a toy"... LOL are you kidding me?? LOL... wow, you all must sleep VERY VERY comfortably. Very good video TO ME, in MY opinion.... but I'm probably the GREAT fool here

I posted two links just there. Here's some vids of a few toys.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

There's a thread about this video in here:

Edinburgh Daylight UFO

They noticed that the dog's barking seems to be a sample in loop. It starts it sequence at 0:03 and repeats at 0:17, but, to be sure of it, we would need to find the original sample or analyze and compare the sound waves of each bark.

If proved to be indeed a sample in loop, then the video could be definetly labeled as a fake.

Personaly I think it's fake.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I like that one.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RadiatorOfTheLight

I sleep quite comfortably thank you - Now look at ninth post down, *Kdial1 - night, night.
Edit to add - The only difference in the OP's, is a crappy filter has been added IMO.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10/2/2010 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Logicalthinking.....

Unfortunately, that video has already been posted several times on ATS.

It has been shown to be a hoax.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm suspicious off the bat from the YouTube video description. It appears that advertising is more important that the actual description.

Simple & Friendly Forex Online Trading
A trading platform that uses pioneering trade visualization to create a simple and friendly interaction with the financial market www.etoro.com...
www.etoro.com...

Finally UFo footage we all been waiting for, daytime footage in Edinburg, the rest of footage will be out soon as is been analized by experts, please rate and comment.
UFO LIBRARY
astore.amazon.co.uk...

The non zooming blur at the end suggests it has been edited also. And here's proof of the dog barking loop.

As already said, not real.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
yeh i dout its real. it looks almost too good but that dosent always mean its not true

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
One thing I keep noticing with a lot of recent hoax videos is that people add too many sound effects of the camera operator hitting buttons/playing with camera controls. This one seems to have the same problem. I also wonder if the barking dog is legitimate. Easy additional audio effect to add, as well.

Otherwise, the video does look impressive but I still suspect it's either a model or CGI.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RadiatorOfTheLight

A ufo or E.T.V extra terrestrial vehicle is suppose to look like this

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

I'm pretty sure this was footage of a missile test going badly. It's been on here before.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

its all red glowing hit the ground bounce back a missile would explod not bounce back and then explod in million red glowing pieces i really don't know but i will compress this video soon
edit on 4-10-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

I have seen this video before and have wondered about what it might be. But now that Gazrok mentioned it being a missile test gone wrong that would make alil more sense.

But like you said I would imagine seeing some kind of explosion instead of seeing a barrage of glowing whatever that is being tossed everywhere.

Pretty cool video tho either way. Has it been discussed here on ATS before?

Gk

top topics

join