It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who said cartoons are not good for you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
After browsing online for philosophy material in Dragon Ball I cam across this wonderful site.
Dragon Ball Philosophy Blog

"I Do Not Know" and Ascension
Snippet from the blog I like.

How do you know what you know is the truth? Because you believe it to be. Those who cannot enlighten to higher truths believe that the truth at their level is the highest, and they believe in all that they can see at their level and below them, with the presumption, based on observable information and incite, that their current level is the highest.

This is a very intriguing blog.

Do any of you agree with the author of this blog? Like his idea using Dragon Ball?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
True indeed. Well, in my belief its true. Of course, there will always be the higher level in which truth is just an illusion along with the illusion itself.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Well RR, it is not exactly my cup of tea but it seems like it could be fun and a good mental challenge.
I think cartoons can be extremely good for you. I used to cut the funny ones out and keep them in a scrapbook. Whenever I got sad or down I'd open up the scrap book and laugh all over again.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If it's all about "I don't know", then I'm shootin' straight to the top, baby, yeah!

Pretending to know is fun. It's like a game of, well, I don't know.

Why is this about cartoons?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I don't know anything about Dragon Ball (it's a show, I take it?) I do agree with the quote you posted from that blog.

top topics

join