It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many ATSers come over to BT (blue tab) more now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I admit that I was not an avid BTSer. I spent all of my time on ATS. However, now that BT (Blue Tab/off topic) is much more accessible, I find myself over here reading more.

Just wondering if there are other regular "ATS only" members visiting BT now?

edit on October 2nd 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I never did the BTS. Actually, I think today is the first day I have checked it out. Mostly because of my off-topic post on the site upgrades. I do find it nice that you can simply tab into it though. Makes it quite easy. This was a nice enhancement.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yes, I recently discovered it.
I find myself over there more now. For 2 reasons I think, one being that I know its there now. And 2nd being its nice to read about something other then the end of the world, aliens, NWO, ect, you know normal stuff.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I really never took the time to check out BTS before the change.

But now that it has been made so easy to switch back and forth I do "pop" over there a few times a day inbetween scanning ATS Recent Posts .

All in all I think it is much better this way

~meathead

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have always visited BTS. Mostly for the music threads though. There is such a diverse base of sound there. Other than that I didn't visit for anything else except mutter when it was active. I did enjoy that. Not a fan of chat rooms but mutter gave me the ability to still read and the like and follow along.

Interestingly, it was music that first attracted me to mutter as well.

There are some great forums here, I just rarely use them. I find myself at least every three or four clicks to the recent posts page, clicking on the off topic board now though.

It's just so much easier now that it is not two separate entities, BTS and ATS. The integration has made it simple to check out both.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Not ever really checked it out properly. I am always secretly disappointed when one of my threads gets moved there. That's probably the only time I have been on it.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yes, I do come over here more often now. It's more noticeable, and easier to go back and forth. I used to forget it was here.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I come to BTS MUCH more often now! One of the great things about the new layout.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Nah, I still spend most of my ATS time making troll posts in the "off topic" section.

-TheAssoc.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I have been popping over more often. I used to only poke around the music threads, or catch a review of a movie.
I agree that not needing to re-login helps a lot.
edit on 10/8/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: I should just stop sleep-typing and go to bed.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I fell in the rabbit hole and thought I would look around!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I seriously used to maybe come over once a month if that. Now I peek over here every day and many times thruout the day!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
After running around furiously typing on ATS for a year giving my opinion on this, that, and the other thing, I actually became a little burned out and began surfing the myriad of topics on BTS. I still read ATS but rarely find myself motivated to post as I've dispensed my thoughts and opinions several times before on most topics and other topics I'm more inclined to tell myself 'Nope, I am so not going THERE' when before I felt absolutly compelled.

ATS draws like minded peeps from both sides of the aisle and I've found it enlightening to read opinions and suggestions on music, movies, books and other media. Just like the days of yore, I recently found myself staying up way past my bed time with tears rolling down my face from watching the 'funniest videos ever' thread. I could not stop clicking and chuckling.

ATS is still my number one news source and I check it several times a day. The new layout has certainly eased the availablity of accessing the off topics threads and I love it!

I think most people just want to be heard. To have their opinions and views read and valued. To scream to the world "I am here and this is what I think about ______." I've now entered my Crone phase of membership on ATS.

I am here, listening in the shadows.

edit on 10/9/2010 by Whisper67 because: Yet another typo!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
BTS was and still is a regular destination of mine. Mainly because of the sports sections, but occasionally I'll traverse the rants, jokes, and movies sections.

BTS (or I guess BT now, as it is being referred to) is a nice place to get away from all the political BS every now and then.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I used to not go to BTS a whole lot before the change. Now, I do. After reading through the doom and gloom on ATS, it's nice to unwind with some of the amusing things I find on BTS.

top topics

join