It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Film Depicts Children Assassinated For Not Reducing Carbon Footprint

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Sorry didnt know it was posted already

Wow this is just crazy...What does everyone else think!?

www.infowars.com...

edit on 2-10-2010 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

yea theres a few threads about this but this is the first one that i looked at

A very disturbing video......shows you the lenghts to which TPTB will go to force there agenda upon us

( i gave you a flag )

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

thanks for the flag...Yeah it is disturbing, it really is...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Its insanely crazy. Just for jokes, we should get 1010 people to send a bag of garbage to their front step.

No harm there.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I do see why people get so upset by the clip, as it is quite "harsh", but if watching it with logic, the message becomes more cleare; The clip means, that those that refuses to do anything at all to keep the Earth cleaner, are doomed.

It doesnt really matter whether the Co2 is "real" or not, the fact remains that the World is filled with junk because people are too darn lazy.

I do have to admit, that everytime I see someone throw a plastic bag or even a cigarette on the ground, I just want to smack that person.

it is NOT that hard to walk a few steps to the nearest junkbin and use it.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I watched the video.

Now, majority of people agree global warming is happening and it is due, in part, to us, but videos like this will just make people mad or upset or concerned. Killing people that don't agree with you is what they are showing on this ad, and yes I understand that its just to illustrate if everyone does not do anything we are doomed, but I belive it was in poor taste, not everyone 'gets' this type of 'humor'.

And it could end up being counter productive, people should be responsible with adverts, especially when they are concerning important topics like climate change, there job is to get people to act and help save the planet, not stir up controversy and get people arguing about there silly advert, thus wasting more time.

I do agree that global warming is happening and we are to an extent responsible, but I don't agree with the way the message was shown on this ad. Plus, change in the climate, it is ultimately going to happen no matter what we do, if the majority of us do something, we can have some measurable effect on the extent of the change, but getting big corporations to follow these types of rules is just as, if not more, important.

Peace.

edit on 2-10-2010 by GoodLuckCharm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The makers of that vid must be mental if they thought they'd get away with exploding children in an advert, let alone the blowing-up of 'non-conformants' in general.

This is also the first thread for this vid that I've looked at
so I'll give you the S+F

Kyle

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodLuckCharm

I agree.
That is something I often have a difficult time with aswell, the "Do it our way or get spanked-attitude" that is used in many commersials and Media topics. It's just not.... nice. Not to mention the negativity it holds, althoug the basic intentions may be good.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You know. When I first watched it..

I was like "Oh.. haha, it's satire!"

But then.

"Oh.. it's a real advert.."

WTF were they thinking?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join