It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mossad and CIA are Al Qaida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Now, this post could have gone in a number of places... the high point awarding religious scandals as an example, but to show you that I am not a point whore, I am posting it here cuz I think it is more relevent to the war on terror first, relgious scandals second and NWO third.

Read this link first, THEN go on to read my comments. (MOD: If this has already been beaten to death or should be rejoined with an existing thread, feel free to move it, my apologies):

www.rense.com...

So, what do you think about that? Any merit to this guy's arguments? I have to think so. My patriotic side is telling me, "No way, man!" but the conspiracy theorists in me is saying that his argument is fairly well reasoned and supported by some legitimate claims.

In the Berg video, as I evidenced in previous posts, I saw a number of inconsistencies that amount to the video and beheading being a hoax. Now, I'm not saying that he wasn't beheaded, clearly he was, but I am saying that the manner and reasons for the beheading were a hoax. Why? In a nutshell, cutting the jugular or carotid artery while the heart is pumping would have shot blood all over that room, it didn't. The walls were Abu Ghraib yellow, the chair Berg was sitting on was a white plastic chair seen in previous Abu Ghraib prison photos, orange jumpsuit, "Terrorists" standing at military parade rest, militants wearing jewelry (A no, no for Muslims), militants wearing tennis shoes, militants holding Israeli assault rifles, militants with lilly-white skin, militants overweight etc...

Fast forward to Paul Johnson... NO VIDEO! Why? Because of the public scrutiny that the Berg video spawned. The Mossad and CIA couldn't afford to have their mercenaries screw up another one with a trail of evidence. The same for the poor South Korean man.

When you look at the big picture, it is really pretty easy to see how the New World Order's agenda playes into this entire "Terrorist threat."

Digging deeper... We've already acknowledged that the CIA has devised homeland terrorist plans in the past to force the compliance of the general public with a predetermined agenda motivated by and played upon by their emotions. In case anyone can't remember, that would be during the bay of pigs and Castro.

Personally, I think that so many of the conspiracy topics on this website are involved in this overall plot that it does it injustice to have to select only one specific heading to post all of this under. Perhaps, if it hasn't been done already, this would be a very useful research topic. Any takers?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
A lot of that stuff is his own opinion there is no proof to any of it. He is so anti-american, in a different article he even denied the fact that there was a holocost. Come on have you seen his "Heads They Win, Tails We Lose." He also claims in it that U.S.A. is controlled by Jews. Personly I don't like him, I think he lives in America too, whats up with that. If he has a problem leave or if he doesen't live here stay out.

Heads they Win,Tails we Lose right here
www.serendipity.li...

Man after reading that how can you take anything this guy says seriously.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I thought people stopped reading Rense.com due to the fact they post anything to increase there traffic.There about as creditable as tits on a cow.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
www.rense.com...

So, what do you think about that?
Thanks for posting that article. I believe those Intelligence Agencies, such as CIA, are involved and are actually Al-Qaeda itself. I haven't read much about CIA activities and the Mossad activities pertaining to the New World Order. I have read the CIA has been involved in overseas activities of putting and funding terrorist groups and installing dictators in countries. I do know that CIA has trained and funded Al-Qaeda operatives, that they have training camps on United States Soil for the purpose of training in the terrorist type tactics: Car bombs, etc. Most people are not aware of this type of underground activity and it will never be discussed on mainstream news, that's for sure.

Very good article in pointing some piece to the overall plan. Now, I think I will begin to investigate and research more about these organizations that call themselves Intelligence Agencies.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hey Wierdo,

You got to mean tit's on a bull, over

Tut

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Quite possibly.Thanxs

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Thanks for the link. In all honesty, I'm not at all familiar with author of the piece I linked to. I just found a number of his claims very interesting as they support many of the things that I already believe.

As far as Rense... I read his site mostly for the entertainment value of it. Normally I don't put alot of stock into what I read there. Now this piece, albeit and opinion piece, really struck a few good chords in my opinion and that is why I wanted to share it with you good folks at ATS. Besides that, the theory certainly warrants a closer look, and what better place than to tap into the brain trust on this site.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well as always it's a point of weakness to attack the author of things you don't agree with, just come up with arguments to tell why you don't agree and we can have a nice discussion. You may learn something new too.

It's very easy to blame others for everything but if you think about it it's clear that something is indeed not right with all this. I don't see why it's so difficult to understand. I don't know what's exactly wrong but as an "outsider" I can see that there are many things that simply don't add up.

The only way to find the truth is to have an international and independent investigation about this. But that will of course never happen because some involved countries will never allow anyone to mind their business.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
okay, goys and girls, listen up......it could mean your head.

this is from ---www.ahavat-israel.com...
The Jew's Role
The Jew has a crucial role to play in this. He cannot be a bystander, remaining aloof from the world's conduct. Every Jew has the obligation to ensure that all the people of the world observe the Seven Noachide Laws.

which ARE now LAW in america, via the bush bunch. looks like these 'jews' took their responsibility seriously.

Public Law 102-14, H.J. Res 104

102nd Congress of the United States of America

March 5, 1991

Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded;

Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws;

Whereas without these ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization stands in serious peril of returning to chaos;

Whereas society is profoundly concerned with the recent weakening of these principles that has resulted in crises that beleaguer and threaten the fabric of civilized society;

Whereas the justified preoccupation with these crises must not let the citizens of this Nation lose sight of their responsibility to transmit these historical ethical values from our distinguished past to the generations of the future;

Whereas the Lubavitch movement has fostered and promoted these ethical values and principles throughout the world;

Whereas Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, leader of the Lubavitch movement, is universally respected and revered and his eighty-ninth birthday falls on March 26, 1991;

Whereas in tribute to this great spiritual leader, "the Rebbe," this, his ninetieth year will be seen as one of "education and giving," the year in which we turn to education and charity to return the world to the moral and ethical values contained in the Seven Noahide Laws; and blah, blah, blah.........

okay, so this 'rebbe' guy. he was like jesus to a lot of jews. a real messiah.
so, what did he use his 'divine' powers for?

According to the billionaire mining magnate Joseph Gutnick of Australia, it was Rabbi Schneerson who pointed out to him the precise geological points on a map of Australia to commence mining for gold. He was also given guidelines in his search for diamonds. Gutnick was subsequently appointed by Rabbi Schneerson as his main representative to the Israeli government, and was instrumental in the election of Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister of Israel in 1996.

diamonds and gold for magnates, .....very spiritual. power brokering, ....very spiritual.

so, how is it, that a predominently christian country(USA) passes laws to prevent christian bias in education and law, and yet, can easily pass one(seven) that has a jewish bias? and not only that, but while you were all blinking back in 1991, a BEHEADING law made it's way into the books. murderers get beheaded. it's the 'recognised' law.
makes you wonder about all these RITUAL beheadings, lately.

i guess ten commandents were too hard to remember.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
That's what I'm saying here. It's becoming ever more apparent to me as I research the subject that we are following the rule of jewish law, that, in a nation founded on Christian and Puritanical values. An oxymoron? Methinks so.

Now from the course of this thread you have already seen some people attempt to debunk this theory based on the author of the article that I linked to and his biases. OK, I agree, as I have dug into his background, he some biases... some founded others not so. However, I don't think that his erroneous views on some topics should become an indicator that he is erroneous on ALL topics.

I am hopeful that others, like yourself, will help me to complete this puzzle by adding pieces previously not qualified in this thread. There is so much more there than meets the eye. Things are not adding up the way that our leaders claim they are. To me, this is the mother of all conspiracies. It will be our childrens children who marvel over our naivete much as the current generation of Germans marvel over their grandparents inability to see the Nazis for who they really were.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You got that right!
There is no al-Qaeda! Only what 'they' want you to believe to be an enemy with no distinct national borders, no clearly identifiable army or military, no confirmed figurehead, no establishment of state...only an enemy of convenience to fool the masses into their cleverly devised plan of complete control over the population. War on terrorism is a phony label given to big brother control over the minions who inhabit this planet.

Look at American life. Almost (if not all) everything from politics, foreign policy, the economy, Wall Street, the media, etc. is controlled indirectly from that tiny little nation on the Mediterranean...ISRAEL.

They run not only the CIA but they run the USA! Plain and simple.

Most likely had a fair bit to do with 9/11 as well! Just my opinion of course!
But that's another thread all together.

top topics

join