It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How often do you get probed by the grays?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

In case you weren't aware, the magnetic field of their spaceships can actually disable electronic devices. This has been accounted for multiple times. I tried setting up a voice recorder once and didn't get a thing. In fact it was dead silent.

What concerns me most however is that my pets may become victims of their probing. And I'm not sure how well they could handle it.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
reply to post by Thepreye

In case you weren't aware, the magnetic field of their spaceships can actually disable electronic devices. This has been accounted for multiple times. I tried setting up a voice recorder once and didn't get a thing. In fact it was dead silent.

What concerns me most however is that my pets may become victims of their probing. And I'm not sure how well they could handle it.

Haha, this thread is great!! Is that you Steven Speilberg. We could do a film about pets being probed by aliens. My dog always licks his arse, i knew it was aliens!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Mate, I picked up my first mind blowing Von Daniken 32 years ago at the age of 12, I'm a bit more discerning now
, suffice to say I'm pretty aware of all aspects of ufo culture, enough to get by without being Stan Friedman, if in my case there was an EM effect on my electric surveillance my mechanical stuff would kick in, trip wires, levers and stuff, then you have my at a distance electrical items cunningly placed outside of the null field.

You must understand at this point being fully convinced that I'm an abductee I would regard money as no object and would be willing to devote a fair amount of time and effort to get the aforementioned billion dollar vid/photo and the self satisfaction of proving I was right.

As it is the damn aliens haven't picked me for their program so I havent had a chance to try out my abduction confirmation protocols.

edit to add I starred laiguanas above post for bringing in some important aspects of the abduction field and for caring about animals

edit on 15-10-2010 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join