It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How often do you get probed by the grays?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
They must use some sort of lubricant ..otherwise there would be some trauma to the bottom...I reckon evidence of vaseline, KY jelly or some sort of grease would be a dead giveaway..

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What do you get when you cross special access programs with the mind control technique of sodomy and a spray form of Rohypnol?

Answer..probed by aliens.

Or in English... an experience designed to remove your memory of important details via trauma, and should you have any remnant memories they will be of the trauma itself.

You may have been in some very human un-ethical biological experiment, but all you will remember are the gray masks and the probe.

And for the record, i have never been probed.

Also statistically, 25% of humanity would probably quite like some probing so i am not so sure it would have its traumatic memory wiping effect on them.

Possibly they make sure to select Heterosexuals to guarantee trauma rather than pleasure.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Possibly they make sure to select Heterosexuals to guarantee trauma rather than pleasure.

Are you saying that aliens actually have GAYDAR? Damn them and their superior technology!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Did he say grays or gays?
Well I've never been probed by either yet. With all the claims floating around these days I feel sometimes that I'm missing out on something.

NOT!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Did he say grays or gays?
Well I've never been probed by either yet. With all the claims floating around these days I feel sometimes that I'm missing out on something.

NOT!

Hey you....

Nanoo nanoo...wanna see the inside of my space ship?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be6c53ada51d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

HAHHAHAHAHA!

You made me almost spit my coffee on my keyboard.

HAAAAha!

I guess your wormhole is a no fly zone for alien craft to enter.

And people wonder why people need to be forcefully abducted.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
i have been trying to contact grays for years now i can see them using remote viewing..
they do indeed have a base on the dark side of the moon, very well hidden and they launch ships and monitor earth communications as well.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by simonp

What you mean is, you can see them using your imagination. There's no such thing as remote viewing

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Laiguana,

Hi there. Is this you coming out? I would think there is a much better way than using the old "grey's probe" metaphor. Anyway, whatever works for you and I wish you all the best. Probing may induce migraines, I have no real clue but I'm sure you will get used to it.

Just a little joke!!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

never been `probed` wtf!

whats ure interperation of probe

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

How often do you get probed by the grays?

Once is once too many times. Probing can be an uncomforable, yet somewhat entertaining, slightly painful experience in Cletus's opinion.

Anal Probing is not too enjoyable,
Cletus T. Vanderbilt

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Well, given though I'm a reptilian shapeshifter and I suspect that grays are still probing me, I don't believe they are very discriminating as to who or what they probe. Heck...your dog or cat might be getting probed. I also don't see why this threat should go off on a tangent. This is a very serious and emotional topic to some people.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Well, given though I'm a reptilian shapeshifter and I suspect that grays are still probing me, I don't believe they are very discriminating as to who or what they probe. Heck...your dog or cat might be getting probed. I also don't see why this threat should go off on a tangent. This is a very serious and emotional topic to some people.

AH HA...not only are you getting probed in the anus on a regular basis, but....wait for it.....you're also a shape shifting alien?

Dude, you have got to get out more. If you think that little green, or grey in this case, men are getting in your shape shifting butt, you need to either get a life or get some really good psychiatric care.

And the only people that that this is "very serious and emotional" to are people in aluminum hats who got their hearts broke when the mother ship didn't beam them up yesterday.

Dude, I'm laughing so hard I may puke.....shew.....belly laugh is good medicine.
edit on 10/14/2010 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1c642391850.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I guess I am one of the lucky ones because they never anally probed me, nor do they abuse me sexually. They normally just talk with me a little while they do their standard blood tests. Then the leader or head doctor comes in and signs off on my blood-work with a laser pen while a few helpers feed me fruit. They always feed me after extracting my blood plasma and DNA, I tend to think of it as a very short cruise, only it is in a spaceship and there are needles.

For all of yall that are getting probed on a daily basis, I would tend to believe they do it because they generally dislike you because of something you did or said earlier in life, or because you straight up enjoy it. I think they only probe the freaks of our galaxy.

edit on 14-10-2010 by tooo many pills because: earlier

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Why don't the people claiming to be abducted just video themselves sleeping every night then watch the tape in the morning over breakfast, if I thought I was being abducted by aliens I would rig myself up for 24 hour surveillance, night vision, audio, the lot, wouldn't cost much.

Incredible that no one has done it or if folk have evidently it was all in their head and no billion dollar video was shot.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Cameras don’t work. The Human Extraction Orbiter sends out a very small EMP that disables all electronic devices for a short time within the vicinity.

I am making all of this stuff up by the way.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I went to the doctor yesterday for my check-up. Since I'm over 50, I had to get the digital prostate exam.
So I asked the doc, "if I pay you 2 copays, could you use 2 fingers?".

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join