It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we perhaps living in an artificial induced state of consciousness?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Perhaps interesting for some here?
I did find this a quite remarkable video from the “Celtic rebel“ about the question;

Are we perhaps living in an artificial induced state of consciousness?

They Live We Sleep, Deeply [1 of 3]

www.youtube.com...

They Live We Sleep, Deeply [2 of 3]

www.youtube.com...

They Live We Sleep, Deeply [3 of 3]

ELLOS VIVEN NOSOTROS DORMIMOS, PROFUNDAMENTE

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Nice post mate, its the odd post like this among erroneous conspiracy theories and pretentious agenda masquerading as enlightenment that makes me realise why I joined this site.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Good post but your links are incorrect.
The part 2 of 3 actually takes you to a repeat of part one.
The part 3 of 3 does not exist that I can find.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I must answer big YES! to title question. But it is nothing new. Karl Marx called it "false consciousness". This "false consciousness" is induced by many forms of propaganda (in Marx's times especially church as propaganda hand of System). That is reason why ordinary man act against his/her class interests, i.e. reproducing social order which is enslaving and killing him/her.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hi Alethea, the link direct under the enclosed video is indeed the same, I did that in case the enclosed video would be closed for some reason, but I realize it would have been better to leave it out.

But the other two links are in my opinion correct.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Fascinating videos, I've been researching this subject for awhile nowI believe I've just moved passed the pissed off stage to the what am I going to do about it stage.Got to tell ya though, I try to talk to my husband and its amazing how we are truly programed people are,he gets very defensive and ends the conversation,hes so wrapped up in work,paying the bills what he has to do tomorrow,next week ect... ect...its almost like I will have to hire someone to do an intervention on him.actually that's not a bad idea maybe we should form a group to do interventions??but anyway I sure don't look at tv shows and movies and books the same way( that is when I watch)its almost like having the glasses on in the videos.If there are any suggestions on how to approach people about this subject I would really appreciate it

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Thank you. I see now. I thought the last link was a different film because of the language. I enjoyed all of the films and the metaphors exposed. Good post.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thats a very interesting question! Never heard anyone ask that before.
Its true there are MANY subliminals in all forms of media, there are many other utube vids about it.
But in answer to your question, I dont think its an artificially induced state of conciousness, I think people are waking up at their own accord. Specifically why your here i presume

But look at all the symbols that keep on popping up in the media and what do they mean?
You will find reverse pentagram, eye of horus the triangle ect ect. (even saw one little girl next to miley cyruses sister with the reverse pentagram on her shirt. scary) picture
There actually trying to bring in a new mass religion, which they are trying to make us aware too and these are the symbols that are going to be in it. A universal religion is one of the best means of control
this ties in with the "New World Order" thing going on, it all has to do with them
ill give you a few links

Mass Media
SymbolismDisinformationMTV awards
Hope ive helped you answer your question

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I strongly disagree with Celtic Rebel's take on Amenhotep the 3rd and his son Arkenaten.
His lack of evidence as to actual facts are very sloppy. I intend to put the record straight here.
1. Amenhotep the 3rd was a benovolent ruler at odds with the priesthood of Amun.
The preisthood of Amun (A newly made up religion of it's day) hijacked all the other gods and godesses of the Zep Tepi pantheon - Zep Tepi meaning The First Time - This pantheon consisted of many gods and godesses including
Shu, Tefnut, Isis, Set. Osiris, Thoth, Anubis amonst many others.
The record really needs to be put straight regarding the true original meaning of the words god and godess.
In thier original meaning a god or godess atually meant A Natural Law and had both feminine and masculine parts.
The ancient wisdom of Egypt was hijacked by many turning into a way of religion as did the Amun Rapriesthood who worshipped graven images (a statue) and performed all kinds of rigmarole and mumbo jumbo to fool the people and keep them on a state of ignorance and servitude.
Amenhotep the 3rd fell in love with a Nubian Princess called Tiye who was later known as Queen Tiye.
In the eyes of the Amun Ra priesthood she was a commoner and so not fit to carry the elitist bloodline forward.
Amenhotep the 3rd went against the corrupt order of his times and indeed married Tiye and gave her the title Queen to put two fingers up at the corrupt priesthood.
Tiye bore a son better known as Akhenaten (The Heretic Pharoah).
The Amun priesthood loathed this 18th dynasty family as they threatened to expose thier lies and topple them from power.
When Arkenaten came to power the Amun Ra priesthood recoiled in fear for Arkhenaten was one who was truly outspoken and insisted on truth. He has been so misrepresented by establishment Historians and Egyptologists because even today his message is dangerous to the status quo of masters and slaves. In the same way that in the future persons such as Martin Luther King Ghandi John Lennon and others will be smeared with accusations stemming from deliberate misinformation
Arkenaten saw how dangerous the priesthood of Amun Ra had become just as we see the dangers of The New World Order and its agenda in our time.
He did something truly brave and radical in that he closed the Temples down and sent the priests home.
However this caused great confict as the sheeple of Amun Ra did not want change. So Arkhenaten along with many followers headed North away from Thebes the capital and built a new city at Tel El Armana. The logic being that those who wished to contnue in the old ways could do so but those that sought a new way not based on religion could follw him.
Arkhenaten fought no wars unlike those that followed such as Ramses.
Instead he sough consiliation with Egypts old enemys and had much success forging alliances as he did with the Hitites with whom they shared mutaul respect.
Arkenaten new temples were schools in which truth was taught.
Arkhenaten was a poet who clearly stated that the Sun (The Aten Disc) shines equally on all.
Like his father he raised the subjegated level of women to that of equaity.
He gave artists and scribes the freedom to create as they will and championed a more naturalistic style.
He said that if we worship a God then let us praise the Sun for it is the source of life on Earth.
He sought the lost ancient knowledge and wisdom of The First Time and its true interpretation.
The list goes on and on but so as not to bore you I will end here my defence of Arkhenaten.
Before we fall pray to more misinformation I would like to make one final point -
All the symbols we see used by the New World Order have been hijacked and distorted out of their original meanings.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Firstly, great point! History is always being twisted, dont even start me on princess Diana.

All the symbols we see used by the New World Order have been hijacked and distorted out of their original meanings.

is this in the same way that satanist religions disort catholic symbolism? (the reversed crucifix ect)
I mean are they the exact opposite of what they originally symbolised? I know that in satanic religions they reverse the (may i say good) symbols so they symbolise extremely bad things?
i know im not making too much sense, best i can word it

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlecloud

Firstly, great point! History is always being twisted, dont even start me on princess Diana.

is this in the same way that satanist religions disort catholic symbolism? (the reversed crucifix ect)
I mean are they the exact opposite of what they originally symbolised? I know that in satanic religions they reverse the (may i say good) symbols so they symbolise extremely bad things?
i know im not making too much sense, best i can word it

Yes even the pentagram now represents the opposite of it's original meaning - You make perfect sense and yes I understand who Diane truly was - I have friends who met her - she was the royal familys chance to care for all of its subjects but they chose counter to truth and she was murdered. So yes if you reverse what the New World Order is about you will be much more closer to the truth. Thanks for you input

edit on 2-10-2010 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
They Live (1998) is a lot more real that many people would want to believe. Watch the videos The OP has.

I have seen them. I have seen people that look like people on the outside, but it's like a mask they wear, they are not real humans, most of them are in the Pacific Northwest. These beings have implanted code words into us all, secret commands to keep you down, keep you sleeping, they have given us intentional moral codes to herd the sheep into submission, many of them do not know that they are not human, but enough of them know alright. They know that their time is almost up as well, when the new star comes, you will be able to see through the fake skins and tell who is who.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Thankyou
but do you believe this is an artifically induced state of conciousness? i dont think so..
i think our unconcious minds just picking up on all of it.
Anyway, that New World Order is coming so swiftly and everyone is blissfully ignorant, its suprising how defensive people get when you try to tell them your view on things.
You may find this interesting about princess Diana
Diana

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlecloud

Thankyou
but do you believe this is an artifically induced state of conciousness? i dont think so..
i think our unconcious minds just picking up on all of it.
Anyway, that New World Order is coming so swiftly and everyone is blissfully ignorant, its suprising how defensive people get when you try to tell them your view on things.
You may find this interesting about princess Diana
Diana

Thanks for the link on Diane - I have read of this before.
I would say that the world has been asleep for a long long time and is now in the process of awakening to truth but this is of course down to choice once one Knows.
I would say it is an artificial state of ignorance perpertrated by the paranoid leitist forces.
I would (in my own words) say we have been subjegated into an unatural staTe of ignorance which we call normality. Normal is not Natural. The New World Order is unnatural but passes for the norm.
It is in fact an illusion for if we shake off our shackles of indoctrination we would see that those bonds were but illusion anyway.

edit on 2-10-2010 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2010 by artistpoet because: TYPOS

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well,
actually i am not able to watch these vids. so a script or a description would be nice.
As far, for the question if the general humans are conditioned to a certain level of consciousness... yup!
I came to all this conspiracy stuff because of occult studys and my own spiritual development...
i always asked me why all the people are so damn limited in their meinds. Now i know the answer... there are so much things going on in the media and society you won´t believe how far it goes!
the general public is conditioned and infiltrated by occult knowlege...
the even don´t want to believe that this is the case! Thanks to their egos!

Have a look into the occult music industry vids i posted once as a thread...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I love it...since moving into my new place, I have been without television of any kind (going on a month and a half now), and I don't think I'll be getting it again. I don't miss it, and I don't need to pay through the nose for it. Incidentally, I have seen "They Live" three times now, and am quite happy with the fact that the Celtic Rebel took the same message away from it that I did. None of my friends who saw the movie seemed to think the same way and (a point of shame), not wanting to be alienated, I decided not to push the matter. That is my nature...no long, drawn out fight scenes. There will be a time and a place (like the end of said movie) where control and domination will be painfully obvious. As for drugs, perscription or over the counter, I don't touch them...pharmacies don't want you healthy. Why would they ACTUALLY want you healthy? They operate multi-billion dollar a year business...they would be effectivley cutting of their source of income if they actually helped you. What pharmecutical drugs ACTUALLY accomplish is the weakening of your body's natural immune system, and thus you will require more and more of the product.

Money is the root of all evil....great, GREAT post mate.

GtkP

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This is one of my all time favorite questions. Is our life real, like in 'The Truman Show', is another question that blows my mind. Is everything perfectly planned out and unchangeable. All this stuff just freaks me out and I have quite the inquisitive mind so I kind of can't just go with the flow all of the time. But to ask a question, there has to be an answer somewhere right, so were are these answers is my question.

Great post, I love this stuff

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
part 3 is here www.dailymotion.com...

good vids and good info, some was a little out there but like he said in the vid who can you trust?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by fallinstar
part 3 is here www.dailymotion.com...

good vids and good info, some was a little out there but like he said in the vid who can you trust?

Thanks for your reply fallinstar.

PS,
Part 3 was already posted in the OP [its the last you tube link].

top topics

join