It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suction turbines for Hydroelectric plants in my country

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Do you know that majority of electricity in My beloved country: Indonesia are comes from Hydroelectric plants where majority of them are shut down mostly because of the waters that used for generates electricity are so polluted, and here are the simple but very effective solution for this problems: change their turbines with Suction Turbines as they used destructive motion: they pressure water and chop it through turbines. The result is dead water while suction turbines on the other hand invigorates water so at least some of the existing Hydroelectric plants in my country should have their turbines replaced with suction turbines(albeit with better technologies and more reliable)

for more info aboput this checkout following links:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.hasslberger.com...

[url]inventors.about.com/od/sstartinventors/a/Schauberger.htm/url]

peswiki.com...:Viktor_Schauberger

freeenergynews.com...

www.scribd.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Of course there should be suction turbines used all around the world. But that would mean free energy generation and clean waters everywhere. This technology got suppressed after WW2.
They should also be used in cars, trains, boats and airplanes for free transport with no need for fuel other than air/water.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by globuser777
Of course there should be suction turbines used all around the world. But that would mean free energy generation and clean waters everywhere. This technology got suppressed after WW2.
They should also be used in cars, trains, boats and airplanes for free transport with no need for fuel other than air/water.

That's why upgrading existing hydroelectric plants by using suction turbines in place of regular turbines are far better than builds newer power plants

join