It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you think if the russians fully disclosed their UFO files/artifacts it would start world war 3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Just the unseen and hiddens of the controllers who are keeping the lid tight and attempting damage control here and elsewhere.

Tight lid? Really?

Then how come the NSA, CIA British Mod, Canadian Dept of Defence, France and many others have made many of their UFO reports OFFICIALLY AVAILABLE to the public on their respective OFFICIAL Websites?

One would think that since those same agencies are now no longer in denial, and in fact have not only admitted that they looked into UFO;s but have released the files, that it would make some people see the light?

:shk:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

It's your individual right and belief systems, shattered now as it is.

Yes, because your argument was cogent and informative. Capitalized words are all that is needed to sway me.

You like many, will need your comfort zone to retreat in for solace in the face of harsh realities.

This folks, is what we call rationalization. SeekerofTruth does not discuss the merits of my argument but instead engages in both ad hominem abuse and Bulverism. Even if what he said were true, that alone would not make me wrong.

But let us discuss fear. In essence, that is what SeekerofTruth accused, that I am somehow afraid. By calling the Disclosurists a religion, I am somehow afraid, though he does not say what of. This is very interesting, considering I am not the one who believes an evil human agency is keeping us from utopia. I am not the one who believes that aliens will be our saviors. I am not the one who believes some non-human entity is trying to steal my rights...

None, at least humans, intends to take that away from you.

Yet somehow, I am the one who needs comfort in the face of harsh realities.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
i just felt that this secret was so important that the US spooks would destroy anyone, any nation, who has actual first hand knowledge and real artifacts and were to completely disclose or threaten to disclose.
i see there is nothing more important in the totality of the existence of mankind, other than the truth of our creation.
and in order to keep mankind in check, these super secret pieces to the puzzle need never be divulged...EVER
and the government spooks would go to no length to suppress it, including to destroy humanity.

its only they who will have this right and no one else, and as long as they can keep the world in constant chaos and in financial distress, mankind wont focus on the hidden facts that keep attempting to surface and destroy their monopoly.

it almost has overtones of the the morlocks from the time machine..lol

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

Haha, I like the morlocks analogy. The Eloi are blissfully unaware of what's going on, while folk like me, the time traveller, knows not all is well in the world.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

As mentioned, you have your own individual rights and belief systems, even if irrationally driven, and I will not challenge your assumptions or ill will towards me, but let your ego and words stand.

You are a nobody and insignificant to me in the larger scheme of life, as I am to you, only of one amongst many. Enjoy defending yourself and proving yourself, who is just another insignificant and nobody here.

Cheers!:-).

To keep back on topic instead of another ego driven misdirection by the above mentioned poster who cares more about himself, I sincerly doubt an act of war will be so easily considered today, more so with so many awakened and experienced false flag events over the past few years. It would not have the critical support.

Bread and butter issues are the more critical concerns, and if TPTB wants its lid tight on, best they focus instead on such issues instead of wars, and the sheeps will take the bite, delay the quest for disclosure for another day till the stomach goes hungry again, a never ending quest as deceptions and lies from TPTB cannot last forever.

edit on 2-10-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

That brings back memories There is a good copy of that film on youtube

The opening of part two.... here you have the scientist offering proof and the skeptics... kinda fitting

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Haha, I like the morlocks analogy. The Eloi are blissfully unaware of what's going on, while folk like me, the time traveller, knows not all is well in the world.

But the Eloi were aware of their situation and status. They simply did not resist it.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

i just felt that this secret was so important that the US spooks would destroy anyone, any nation, who has actual first hand knowledge and real artifacts and were to completely disclose or threaten to disclose...

But what leads you to believe this?

I think you are right, in a round-about way. If a government did reveal it was in possession of alien technology, it could bring the world to the brink of war. Not through a threat to keep the technology secret but envy and fear over the technology.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

russia will share their technology

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I have already made it clear exactly how unlikely it is that the US will do any damn thing to any body unless it makes them a serious boatload of money somewhere along the line, so no, I do not subscribe to the US is the enemy angle on this issue.
I am a seeker of disclosure, however, I do not believe for one second any of the psuedo religious twaddle spouted by the GFL or any of thier frankly laughable analouges. I feel very angry that the whole issue of disclosure by world governments as a whole has been overclouded by the behaviour of a bunch of zealots, which as I will continue to say is not what is required here. The further ufologists (ie serious researchers, investigators and so on) remove themselves from these moronic cultists the better in my opinion. But it is important to remember that not everyone who wants disclosure is some earth child freak. There are a largely unheard and quite numerous group of people out there who just want to know everything the government knows about the subject of UFO. Some people want to know because they are interested in the possibility of intelligent life, and wish to be aware of ALL the evidence for and against, and others who merely see the subject as a matter of value for money. Thier tax dollars and pounds went toward the complilation of the governments records on this matter, and since its a subject which is very much in the public interest, they feel entitiled to whatever information is available.
These people are not idiots, and nor do they subscribe to a vendetta against the US government or any other. They could be considered to have a vendetta against keeping key data on a subject considered by many to be important, secret regardless of public opinion. They could be considered to be persons who insist that thier governments do as they are blasted well asked once in a while. I dont think you can argue against ideals as universal as that .
I and the people to whom I refer above, merely wish for all the data which exists on the subject of UFO to be made available to all mankind, so that we may all research more accurately on the subject, so that our understanding of the subject is improved, so that our time need not be wasted on previously eliminated cases, so that all the disinformation over the years can be combed over and removed from our investigations. We have no interest in building churches to the leaders of some intergalactic super cult, we just want the truth without exception or excuses. Is there something wrong with that?
Does being an enemy of lies and deception automaticaly bring one to blows with the US ? Of course not, not any more than it would bring one to blows against the UK government, the Chinese, the Russian or any other nation. It is not an attack on a nation when its citizens insist on the truth. It offers the nation in question an oppertunity to provide what has been requested, a chance to appear interested in the views of its citizens, and willing to share with its citizenry the fruits of thier collective labours. There is no adversarial nature to that dialogue, just interest accutely focused at groups which are likely to hold the information which is sought.
Again, twisting those ideals and assuming that the disclosure movement serves no other purpose than as an arm of an anti American shift in political and cultural thinking is utterly invalid as a train of thought. Its inaccurate, lazy , badly thought out, and based in all the worst forms of idiocy .
Im not going to rule out that the hippy culture which has sprung up among the intellectualy stunted ufo nuts out there may be anti American. I cannot and would not speak for them, because thier end of the movement is utterly disgusting to those of us who are actualy used to thinking , and respect the rule of science over matters pertaining to outer space, what may live in it, and what may come from it. Thier opinions, thier arguments are so full of logical holes that to argue against them actualy makes you dumber as you attempt to treat them as equaly valid and discussion worthy as those of a genuine researcher. That is why when saying disclosurist, one must choose which section one is reffering to . If one is reffering to a serious researcher, then one must make sure that ones statements fit the target , and reflect thier dilligence and seriousness about the issue, rather than allowing one to over generalise and laugh reasonable statements off as nonsense, just because the person making them would like to see greater transparency on this divisive but important issue.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You're right, the Eloi are the sheeple. "Spot the Weena" shall be my new catchphrase for them.

reply to post by zorgon

Funny you should pic that clip. I just started reading that the other night and that's the very part I'm at. Love the movie though. And the settings. All that wood and brass gadgets and heavy drapes. Lovely. And I want one of these. colemanzone.com...

edit on 4-10-2010 by wigit because: eta

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
You're right, the Eloi are the sheeple. "Spot the Weena" shall be my new catchphrase for them.

What are sheeple?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
But the Eloi were aware of their situation and status. They simply did not resist it.

You just defined 'Sheeple"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join