It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Interviews Robert Hastings- UFO's, Nuclear Weapons Broadcast on MSM!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
In this video, CNN interviews Robert Hastings about UFOs, a recent press conference, and credible stories of UFO's disarming our nuclear weapons.

I guess it's the not only the remarkable information, but the TONE of seriousness for once in the CNN reporters that is interesting to me. UFO's may not be such a laughing matter after all:

CNN link:
Have UFO's Been To Earth?

Hmm.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I sure think he has some points...
It was a good interview in my eyes...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

TrueAmerican.....

Thanks for posting that interesting interview.

To my mind, that was well handled by all concerned.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Let's see...

'We' began seeing these ships regularly enough to be talked about in the 1920s-1940s, but it was treated with carnival sideshow like interest by most. The subject was treated as a novelty. Such was that generation.

'We' kept seeing these ships more regularly into the 1940-1970s, but because they posed a threat to our nuclear facilities, our military (N. America) took far more serious interest in them than before and the public had mixed interest. But overall the subject became taboo. Such was that generation.

'We' continued to see these ships into the 1970s-1990s, but the reinforcement of that taboo by many sources, especially by our main news outlets and academia, further shaped the general view of this subject closer to that of derision. Such was that generation.

'We' continue to see these ships into the 2000s. How will this generation treat the subject?

I've always believed 'disclosure' will come when we, ouselves, develop the technology, (or at least proof of principle) that demonstrates such things as powerful EM propulsion, hyperspace drives, invisibility, etc. In other words disclosure on a grand scale will happen when we get to them, when we discover what is realistically possible, when we discover more of the true nature of the universe/multiverse we live in, when we come knocking at their front door. Our discovery of nuclear power and weaponry may have been what flipped the script a little bit, though. Perhaps they will execute some form of overt action soon.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
In a nutshell,I was--ha ha ha--nutshell!!!! I was abducted by humans in these craft,we were created by other humans who simply updated the primates that were already here developing as we do all over the universe,the same primates they themselves came from,they genetically updated us and we were created as a workforce whose job was to mine this planet of its resources for humanities collective use,universal humanity that is.

Our bad luck that things happened that interuppted our indoctrination into this reality because we are going to be called upon soon to act as we were designed to act,to contribute to humanities survival in the universe.

Disarming the nukes was simple,the key was getting close enough undetected or intercepted to actually do it.

We are being subtelly warned to begin to tell the truth,but it is our corrupt leaders who are being communicated to and they sure as hell dont listen to or report to us as the masses.We cant answer the requests for compliance because we have all been taken out of the loop,billions of us kept in the dark.

We dont have a choice but to accept this reality because we are already a part of it,we were created as part of it,no government,religon or corporate entity will be able to stop this reality,none are powerful enough,all together arent powerful enough to hide humanitys history and destiny forever.

We are all born with a responsibility to ensure the survival of humanity on a universal scale not a planetary scale as we have been wrongfully taught.

We have contributions to make and we dont have a choice in the matter,in fact a refusal,even one to take a vote will be considered a crime like murder,we cannot refuse our creators,we cannot refuse humanity,we are indebted at conception to humanities cause.

Remember this,if these were hollywood aliens like green men the governments would have outed the info long ago ,but also remeber that these are humans operating these craft,our creators,we are being rebellious through our ignorance as a species of our origins and concurrent obligations.

We are trying to fight them in some cases,in others we are co-operating but covertly behind the backs of the masses of humanity.

Either way progress isnt a personal issue,it just feels that way.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Dear TrueAmerican

Here we have Robert Hastings stating that he believes the reason for your governments silence on the subject of ET and UFO is because they are power lest to stop them doing what ever they want.

My question is that considering they have done the same thing in the former USSR do we all think that is enough.

This secret is costing billions of your tax dollars and perhaps many many lives.

I will concede that it is most likely part of the reason but I find it difficult to believe that it is the entire problem.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

At the rate things are 'in our face' developing (new exoplanets, UFOs buzzing nuclear plants, UN ambassador etc) these PTBs (governments) won't be volunteering disclosure rather they're going to 'act' just as surprised as everyone else. Watch!
No way will they ever admit they've been in contact with off-world Beings even though.......we believe they have for a very long time.
This stage of their MSM game is called desensitizing. Conditioning. Priming. Brainwashing. Take your pick but it ain't disclosure.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
I've always believed 'disclosure' will come when we, ouselves, develop the technology, (or at least proof of principle) that demonstrates such things as powerful EM propulsion, hyperspace drives, invisibility, etc.

Interesting...I've always believed disclosure will come when some unscrupulous redneck militia dude who spent his life savings on a Barrett 50 cal takes a pot shot at a UFO and accidentally hits it in just the right spot to bring it down.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Hahaha, I seriously, seriously doubt it, but I get your point.

I have read one account of a person who was supposedly 'abducted' while he was greatly intoxicated. During the episode he began to sober up a bit, enough that whatever effect they were using to anesthetize him wasn't strong enough. Supposedly, (in T. Walton fashion) he got up off the table in mid exam, which scared them quite a bit until the 'doctor' subdued him by increasing the level of that effect. I guess this could be a situation which a trigger-happy redneck may find themself in that could be exploited, but he/she wouldn't have any firearm.

Put this in perspective. They cross dimensional boundaries, which is why they usually don't show up on our radar until they are practically at their destination. And when they cross over into our airspace, over the most sensitive places on this panet that one could possibly go to (military nuclear missile sites), I can assure you there are a lot more than just 50 caliber rifles and machine guns pointed at them!

... But they just don't seem to mind that one little bit.

They are watching and waiting.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Decent interview. I was hoping that he would say the reason for hiding the truth is that the UFO's don't run on gas/oil and so the oil companies that run our governments would lose billions/trillions hahah. All in all they did talk seriously for a change. Does seem to all be happening lately, but I doubt it's disclosure.

new topics

top topics

join