It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This book has changed my life!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Earlier tonight I started reading a book. The book you ask? Yes Man. Never have I started a book started to see myself as the same image with the author and main character. Since I seen the movie I have always wanted to be a Yes Man. Thinking saying Yes more will make my life more of an adventure. Of course numerous times I didn't start or just re-watch the movie again. A couple of months ago I purchased the book online. Since then it has been on my book shelf; while I continued to ignore and continue my adventurers in the vast land of world history. For a while I've been dying to for a great work in fiction. Just shake the chains of the ugly and rarely beautiful history this world could offer me through books. Seems the fictional books that people would consider to be great is boring to me. The main character always seems to have a boring problem that purists throughout the entire book. Frustrated today. I looked at my book shelf. There was the title in my face: YES MAN!!! Finally interested in picking up the book I began to lay on my bed. With my large dog pillow underneath me. Reading the first chapter really spoke to me. The character was almost exactly like myself. How I'm stuck inside the house nonstop, my life has changed drastically and so on. Now I'm starting to see how a book which is about a real character; but more like myself is scary to see when I'm reading. Karl Marx, George Bush and others are great to read about. But they're not me: are anything similar. I'm going to continue tomorrow reading the book. There is so much more to the authors story.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I didn't know there was a book!

I will give it a read, thanks for the heads up.

new topics

join