It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[!HOAX!] Pic of UFO very close range. [!HOAX!]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

please, dont for a second think this is a real UFO picture. this has become sad.

Curious. Why do you have such a vested interest in what people think about this particular picture? Do you know something you are not telling? Why is it making you sad people think independently and do not agree the picture is photo shopped? This sounds like some type of low level depression.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Looks like it's a Bootean trading ship. They are taking spare parts for tachyon drives to the Nazis who live at the South pole.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

please, dont for a second think this is a real UFO picture. this has become sad.

Curious. Why do you have such a vested interest in what people think about this particular picture? Do you know something you are not telling? Why is it making you sad people think independently and do not agree the picture is photo shopped? This sounds like some type of low level depression.

yeah I know by looking at the picture that its about the size of a baseball, and it has been thrown. Just because someone thinks its a UFO, doesn't mean you all should consider it to be so. Use logic, and common sense. A UFO is a very sophisticated piece of machinery, one would think, but this.. this is a solid object that has no self propulsion or levitation. It is in essence, garbage. Do you see how close the house is? do you see that it is about the height of the house, if not lower? You do see it isn't way up there... its way low.. about 20 to 40 feet, which makes it something throwin. LOGIC, PLEASE

Im concerned, because this site is starting to get more attention, and a lot of google searches bring this site to the top, and for someone who has never been here to come and see this arguemnet, well forget about it.. credibility goes out the window.. or up in the sky and snapped by a camera and called a UFO.

edit on 3-10-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

On the other hand it might not be and you might be just posting the same old stuff over and over again because it worries you that it might be something a little more interesting. Try reading what the OP said about the sighting then add that to the picture, rather than, just jumping to a conclusion based wholly on your own view of life.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stumpjumper
I highly doubt that is a real UFO... The one I saw hovering over town in July looked nothing like that one.

you mean you highly doubt its an alien craft...because as its not yet been identified it deffinately IS a real UFO...and you think that the UFO you saw was real then? and that any other UFO that doesnt look like the one you saw must be fake? they all need to look like that one???

dont be stupid

edit on 3-10-2010 by Silicis n Volvo because: mis spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

That is a very black disk.
I doubt people saw a black disk as in the photo.
Any info on details of witnesses.
Didn't go through all the pages though
so I do not know now if you gave any.
ED: So was it smoky and like a dark rain cloud perhaps.
The photos seem to pick up black images.

edit on 10/3/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon

On the other hand it might not be and you might be just posting the same old stuff over and over again because it worries you that it might be something a little more interesting. Try reading what the OP said about the sighting then add that to the picture, rather than, just jumping to a conclusion based wholly on your own view of life.

I am all for UFO's, just not arguements over bogues photos. Please don't respond to me, and I won't come back and reply to someones post, thus stating the same thing over and over. Thank you.. you can believe what you want, your cred goes down though when you state things that aren't true.. The op didnt say much in OP statement... and I don't take what lucifer says as truth, more like a manipulation and attention seeking.

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
Taken 2006. Exif data should be on photo if ATS media has not got rid of it.

I have now added the details as asked for.

Year 2006
Time: ? Daytime

Exif Data to follow once i get another member to do it for me.

edit on 013131p://f57Saturday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: Added Data and very close range

in case you forgot what Lucifer said in the OP... nothing

You have no idea what my view of life is, so do not assume, nor insult..

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

In other words, you didn't read the thread in your haste to trash someone else's experience? The guy's sister clearly stated how it was strange and it seemed to absorb light. A description that has been given by people reporting sightings for along time. Now, this could be some perfectly explainable natural phenomenon of light under certain conditions. There again, it might not be. That we seem to have a photograph of it, is of interest to anyone with an open mind about this whole phenomenon.

On the other hand, it could possibly be, some sort of object that actually does absorb light and does so for some specific reason.

I'd suggest you go back and watch Close Encounters of the Third Kind... in that film, right up until the cheese fest that is New York in an unturned soup bowl, sorry the Mothership, every single UFO shown is based on sightings reported by people down the years.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What about the police drones that were withdrawn this year. They are only 70cm in size. The same drone is available to the emergency services and military as well. It's worth a thought if only to exclude it.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
There are unknown ships.
This might be smaller than the Zamora oval craft that had at least
two occupants he saw out of the craft on the ground.
We have details on a wing craft and a triangle type.
Also on the ground in a base a number of types were reported.
The flight forces apparently confuse light surrounding the craft
as if the nearby atmosphere is agitated by banging up against
the metallic hull. See TT Brown anti gravity as a similar cause
as negative charge enters the ship leaving positive charge on
the outside surrounding the ship.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I think you're on to something
I think we have a serial hoaxer on our hands, reminds me of the Greenville triangle UFO hoaxer.

edit on 3-10-2010 by cripmeister because: just because

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon

In other words, you didn't read the thread in your haste to trash someone else's experience? The guy's sister clearly stated how it was strange and it seemed to absorb light. A description that has been given by people reporting sightings for along time. Now, this could be some perfectly explainable natural phenomenon of light under certain conditions. There again, it might not be. That we seem to have a photograph of it, is of interest to anyone with an open mind about this whole phenomenon.

On the other hand, it could possibly be, some sort of object that actually does absorb light and does so for some specific reason.

I'd suggest you go back and watch Close Encounters of the Third Kind... in that film, right up until the cheese fest that is New York in an unturned soup bowl, sorry the Mothership, every single UFO shown is based on sightings reported by people down the years.

Luckily for me, I dont have to defend any arguement. I care less how you feel about this particular photo. I have seen UFO's, and I have experience strange phenomenons, so I don't discount them existing. Maybe I shouldn't care how ATS is portrayed over the masses, when people stumble upon such arguements. Have fun... Good luck...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by torsion

I think you're on to something
I think we have a serial hoaxer on our hands, reminds me of the Greenville triangle UFO hoaxer.

edit on 3-10-2010 by cripmeister because: just because

The strange halo surrounding the object and the vertical lines.
Just ignore those for a cause.
ED:from a sighting:

There was a ‘dark space” around its immediate periphery, beyond which there was a purplish “Tesla corona”, which extended out for some distance in advance of the ship, and fanned out along the sides as it moved through space. A ship of that size would be large enough to carry a whole battalion.

edit on 10/3/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

A little closer please, this is a close up photo.
There is a very close up posting I can't understand.
Virtual lines coming from the object and a halo around the object.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Believe me, it's "shopped"

Hail The Cripmeister!

Hey.....

There's quite some opposing opinion stating it isn't "shopped".

Did you have have a look at that?

Can you provide any further details as to why you think it was "shopped"?

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Oh......

But thanks to you for closing the lid and Chadwicks who nailed the coffin shut.This will help me put to rest many other apparent sightings as well. Still there are others....as yet unexplained- You have to admit that Maybe Maybe Not!
Lovely to
you!

Rusethorcain.....

thanks to you for closing the lid and Chadwicks who nailed the coffin shut

You are always very welcome!

Still there are others....as yet unexplained- You have to admit that Maybe Maybe Not!

Absolutely!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mpbdsnu

Mpbdsnu.....

I agree. Its 100% fake. By zooming in close enough (at least by 600%) you can see the work that was done to blend the colour in with the background. Why do people try this on?

Did you have a chance to read that which was written about this issue?

As per the expert commentary in this & many other threads, I don't think you can draw that conclusion based on the available information.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Myendica.....

please, dont for a second think this is a real UFO picture.

To my mind, it's a "real UFO picture" in that it's flying (at least, it appears to be in the air) & it's an unidentified object.

this has become sad.

Actually, I don't think "this has become sad" because there is pleasure & interest to be derived from such analysis of cases.

I mean.....isn't that what ATS is all about?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorstCaseScenario
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

HI I live in Brighton, Sussex. (Well Shoreham-by-sea actually) Just wondering where abouts on The Downs this was taken?

WorstCaseScenario.....

L1U2C3I4F5E6R wrote this:

the picture was taken in the West Sussex / East Sussex border up in the Downs near to a place called Devils Dyke. Its remote and only about 20 houses in the area. It is surrounded by trees and fields for miles. The nearest shop is 4.9 miles away and the Nearest Police station would be a good 12 miles away or more, as the crow flies

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Myendica.....

its way low.. about 20 to 40 feet, which makes it something throwin. LOGIC, PLEASE

Based on available information.....

I don't think we can conclude the hieght, size or speed of the object.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join