It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[!HOAX!] Pic of UFO very close range. [!HOAX!]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I think that's a cool UFO photo. Until you come out and say it's a hoax I'm gonna believe it. No harm in getting off that fence now and then.

Well done your sis for spotting it. I don't think the distortions around it prove that it's been photo-shopped at all. There are distortions around everything in a photo when you pull it up close.

Keep looking up folks, you're missing stuff. UFOs are not as rare as most folk think.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Exif data can be faked. There are editors everywhere. I've seen it done to fool people before.

There is a clear 32 x 24 pixel box around the object. It's crisp and perfect. Which is done by the Rectangle Marquee Tool. It was either a normal object being thrown, and they applied the blur effect on it, or they pasted it in there all-together. Either way, it has definitely been edited.

I just realized that I may have been trolled. Good job if so.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It doesn't appear to be photoshopped if you run it through this error level analyser link

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

I can see how you might think that because of the pixels to the bottom right of the object, however the upper left of the object the pixels perfectly mirror the shape there is, to my eyes no rectangle.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So it's encased in a perfect blurry cube? I guess there could be some weird camera BS going on.. too suspect for me though.

NEW LINK
img.photobucket.com...

sorry, #ty image hosting on the last one.

edit on 2-10-2010 by jessejamesxx because: temporary image host killed file. uploaded elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Can see what you mean by using that filtering system . Does look a tad suspect.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
did you take this photo? or stumble upon it? That isn't a UFO.. its not flying, more like thrown. so its a UTO.. but someone knows what it is so... its just trash.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
reply to post by DaRAGE

Well the EXIF data is there too see. I thought that could tell if it was photo-shopped.

it doesnt need to be photo shopped.. someone wouldn't spend time photo shopping such a horrible rendition of a UFO.. it would have some clear characteristics. its nothing flying on its own, or under intelligent influence except whomever thrown it.. or possible wind blowing it off of a high place.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

VERY INTERESTING... could be any number of objects but very interesting none the less

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

I got one of those in a photo as well. In one second I saw a flash as if light shining off metal or even perhaps internally generated light. It was a bright flash. A few seconds later it appeared as a dark almond or maybe an acorn shaped object.

At night I have also captured many round circular objects, ball shaped of different colors which can be distinguished from moving meteors and debris because there is no discernible tail, trail or fuzziness at the borders. They are spheres. I have on 7 occasions in just matter of two weeks captured 2 of these objects traveling together. Always the same distance apart. Always 2 identical spheres. Sometimes the colors of the 2 are different. One red and one yellow for example.

This is a terrible photo, I know but in the lower right, you can just make out a white almond shaped flash which was shining off the UFO above. Yes it IS unidentified. No it is not a bug. I have got a lot of bugs and can tell the difference. This resembles none of them.

edit on 2-10-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Look.
The rest of the people can joke all they want this is photo shopped or a garbage can lid but I know there are objects in the sky like this one.
Almost anyone can see them if they put out a camera, day night whatever... and review the footage carefully.

Star and flag.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
4.bp.blogspot.com...

If you v blow the picture up here, you get exactly the same sort of rectangle formed around the balloon. That being so it could well be, as mentioned earlier, simply an artifact from digital reproduction.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I opened yours in PS and it turned out the EXACT same way the 1st one did. I thought for sure that you two were in on some lame joke.

So then I open FireMoon's picture.. and it's the same as well.. ugh.

I guess you're all in on it huh!?

^^

edit on 2-10-2010 by jessejamesxx because: typo

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stumpjumper
I highly doubt that is a real UFO... The one I saw hovering over town in July looked nothing like that one.

Im not saying it is a real UFO yet.

However, Im sure that like people have the choice between BMW's and Fords etc these aliens from differing worlds have different designs for their transport.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
Exif data can be faked. There are editors everywhere. I've seen it done to fool people before.

It has not been edited. I have another member on here MR maybe....maybe not do the EXIF data for me.

We have spoken a handful of times on here and I wanted someone who clearly knows what they are doing with EXIF data as I do not. I emailed the PIC to him and he did it and posted it for me.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

So could these two things be the same. Mine and yours?

Di you know what these objects are for sure?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
clearly photoshopped.

look at the distorsions around the object.

Cut and pasted and blended.

If it was a real photo it wouldn't have that nonsensical lines around that are from a clear cut and paste.

duh.
read much? lol
look at the exif data.
not photoshopped.
durpdurp.
and seriously.. who is going to fake such things for a photo like this?
pic, photoshop, exif data, etc .
hardly worth it, yea?

i can see someone going through the trouble of tossing something up and snapping it,
(though thats not quite what this feels like to me, but maybe..)
let us all stop pretending that we know everything . lol

thanks OP,

edit on 2-10-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stumpjumper
I highly doubt that is a real UFO... The one I saw hovering over town in July looked nothing like that one.

so all of the cars of Earth look a like? why cant there be different looking UFOs than the one you saw!? Ive seen 2 different type myself. that was just a silly statement. :p

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c2be0da9542.jpg[/atsimg]

What he said

Yes, clearly the pixels around the edge of the object shows it to be photoshopped

also, the pixels around the edge of the chimney shows the chimney is photoshopped in

and the edges of the building, with the pixels around there...yep, photoshop also

My suggestion: Read before you respond...you may learn something.

BTW...why are people talking about size? this may be the size of a walnut close to the camera, or miles long far up in the sky.

OPS: Did your sister take the picture specifically to capture that, or was it a random picture that she happened to notice later on something was in it (aka, could this be just a raindrop on the lens). Also, is there other pictures?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
reply to post by DaRAGE

Well the EXIF data is there too see. I thought that could tell if it was photo-shopped.

it doesnt need to be photo shopped.. someone wouldn't spend time photo shopping such a horrible rendition of a UFO.. it would have some clear characteristics. its nothing flying on its own, or under intelligent influence except whomever thrown it.. or possible wind blowing it off of a high place.

And you concluded all of this how..exactly?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join