It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[!HOAX!] Pic of UFO very close range. [!HOAX!]

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

Yes i does cry hoax....but under scientific analysis the pic will hold up and thats all that matter. You fail to understand, its only scientific data that carries weight, not opinion from MR spanners or his cohorts. My pic will not be classed as a fake by any REAL test run by software analysis.

WOW come back to earth!!! Why would software need to be involved if I can see with my eyes its a SCAM???

Not to much further to go, past OBSERVATION! The number one rule of anything scientific!

Next I study imagery and so analysis, every single day of my life! So again get of your hoax horse.

That is the real deal then if Scientific data says it has not been tampered with one bit. I say ANYONE can use the thread pic or I can email it. Maybe..maybe not and Charlz have it off get it off them.

I don't need to send it to anyone, its already been dubunked by my eyes'.

Case closed you failed!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by theability

The exif is posted. Are you just to ignorant? the EXIF was extrapolated by someone else for clarification.

Loser.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Some of you are so deluded. Your eyes are not a judgment and can not be used as proof. ONLY scientific data can be used under corect testing.

You can see the face of Jesus on the Turin shroud...does that mean it is was of him. No, they carbon dated it they ran tests and are still unclear.

You see nothing but your own failures.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

It is apparent you have no idea what you are talking about, I'm done entertaining you. Now is the time to find a mod to deal with your violating behavior.

take care.....

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
You can all attack me. I deserve it. But its late now and I have work to go to in 4 hours. I know most of you are unemployed and the concept of work is something foreign, but some people do not scrounge.

I will probably be banned by the morning. However, its been a pleasure and an experience.

I see no reason as to why I shall not be banned as so many paranoid people are upset that their ilk is spilt.The sites mocking some of ATS users and the jokes do ring true.

I am saddened that their are some real dummies here. You know Springer got a photo analyzed professionally "the one of the raindrop". Maybe someone from the staff will get this analyzed as it has caused such a sh**fit amoung the tin foil hatters.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
reply to post by CHRLZ

charlz you are correct. the blurring is the one point i messed up on. However, no test will ever reveal that and in fact I double checked and the analysis held up even with my human error and miscalculation.,Not enough to be picked up by computer analysis though and an expert will say it holds up. Get it tested.

edit on 5/10/10 by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: (no reason given)

How odd. When she had the opportunity to rip my comments to shreds and point out all the errors, she now says:

'charlz you are correct'.

And THEN makes the ludicrous claim that unnamed (of course) 'analysis' showed her it would 'hold up', and yet it was pointed out by me and others....

Any questions, folks?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I don't know what to say other than good riddance!

Another case debunkerd....

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Debunked? I think not.

I do not c how she was beaten. U lot just copped out. How sad.

Too bad.

She is always around. All those pics you gulible people have seen for the past 4 to 5 years on different UFO sites. She manipulated hundreds that are out there. I find it hilarious.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
ATS team:

If I may, I would like to add a little commentary here.

I became suspicious of the op very early in this thread.

Therefore, I kept an extremely even keel & rapidly developed a "relationship" with the op "behind the scenes".

The result was the op started giving me information that he/she was not providing in-thread.

The op finally told me everything I needed to know.....i.e. this is a "hoax".....just a few hours ago, thereby forcing his/her hand & ensuring he/she posted an admission in-thread before I exposed his/her hoax.

CHRLZ can verify the following timeline.....

The op told me this was a hoax at approx 7.00pm local time, approx 10 mins before i had to leave for a dinner meeting.

In view of that, the op realised he/she must post an admission before I exposed him/her, subsequently posting his/her admission at approx 7.30 local time.

Then that.....as they say.....was that.

As I stated to the op right up to the "death's knell".....the pity of it is, if the op possessed relevant, interesting & useful skills & material, the op could have been a positive resource for ATS.

Alas, the op chose the "dark side".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Double agent!

Sly devil you...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Sorry this guy took so much of everyone's time. People like this make it difficult for the conspiracy community to be taken seriously.

Yall did a great job of seeing through the facade.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I would just add, it's a pity she was banned. Now we may never know if she really did photoshop that image.

But sassy, it seems you know her well and have immediately adopted her avatar, so why don't YOU step in and post the source images for her, now that she has been banned?

After all, she did promise to do so, and we all know how much her word meant....

Added PS - yes, I can verify the timeline given by Maybe, and mod's can check the U2U times. Lucifer HAD to admit her hoax, so who knows what stories she made up to make it sound impressive.

Hands up all those who truly believe she was a photoshop master? I certainly do...

edit on 5-10-2010 by CHRLZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

It seems sassy was just banned too.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So it was a hoax pic after all. Shame. I liked that pic too.

Wasted my time here but this bit stands out.

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
Yes i lied, but it proves how dumb some people are. In fact most. Do I care.

Nasty!

I have to confess, I made a hoax UFO pic once too. I was 12. Then I grew up.

Aw well, (adjusts my tin-foil hat, yawning). Anyone got any nice ufo pics I can look at?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

If it was photo shopped it certainly wasn't by her. She wanted us to believe she was such a computer geek that she was "one of the best in the world" but her words pointed to her not knowing a single thing about image manipulation.
Also saying that people that were better then her "Worked for the government" if your really good at photoshop you go and work for an ad agency not the government, the pay is a LOT better

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
ATS Team:

Sassyncute is the op.

He/she & I just enjoyed another brief communication.

I think he/she likes me!

You gotta love this place.....

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rizaun
reply to post by CHRLZ

It seems sassy was just banned too.

Good evans. Droppin' like flies...

Methinks it was a tangled web that Lucifer & Associates was attempting to weave...

Anyway.. (looks around furtively) I'm now going to make a brave call.

I don't think Lucifer did photoshop that image as she claimed...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I can't believe the OP actually tries to fool people. OP, you will always fool the gullible, but you can never fool the experts. So your hoaxing efforts are pointless.

I am not going to reveal my method, but I have created a software which can detect if EXIF data has been edited. The image from the OP has edited EXIF data. I knew this was a hoax from the start, I just didn't have time to say anything.

Also... sassyncute IS the OP. Take a look at this;

sassyncute post

53 65 6c 6c 20 79 6f 75 72 20 73 6f 75 6c 20 74 6f 20 4c 75 63 69 66 65 72 20

That is HEX encryption which says "Sell your soul to Lucifer".

Although any idiot can find a hex and binary translator on the internet and type these messages, most of the time when someone uses them they have a bit of knowledge of computers.

Sadly, this souless lucifer lover is going to change their IP, get a new account, and continue making fools out of the gullible, and being laughed at by the experts.

It is also proof positive that lucifer lovers are a real scum of the earth. They believe, and then become... a problem.
edit on 5-10-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Heck CHRLZ she/he tried to totally discredit you with this thread, luring you out from the start, yet your still asking permission for this person to post a u2u they sent you?

Wow you have alot more tact than me.

I can only imagine you painted this person into a corner by requesting the pictures before and after the one posted,also pointing out the other anamolies between the buildings and the object, (even being so trusting to think maybe it was a lense malfuntion or error) and they didn't know where to go, and couldn't keep putting yours and Maybe..Maybe Nots requests for more information off ny longer.

I'm thinking this u2u your still asking permission for Loose to post went something like, "ok CHRLZ you got me" ect. Your skills as an image analysist are pretty amazing, and I tried to trick you but got caught, lets just keep this between us ok? "

Something like that?

Well once a u2u is sent it becomes yours, you have every right to post it if you want imo. EVEN if this loose asked you not to. But it seems your morals are a bit higher than mine. Or perhaps your personal integrity.

But when I'm attacked (and make no mistake this whole thread/story was an attack on YOU), I will return the favor in kind.

Me I'd post the u2u he/she is already twice banned in one thread.

But perhaps your just a nicer person.

It's good to know you can still be counted on even when "tested"(I call it an attack, not to mention a waste of your time) by one of the Europes (self-proclaimed) top 20 ELITE IMAGE Hoaxers. haha

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Sorry, I just had to say this...

FireMoon... this is the second UFO sighting this week that you were defending only to find out later that it is a HOAX. That is only this week... you also have quite a few others on your record in the past.

You come to a UFO topic and you lay down your counter arguments to help support the sighting... and then later when it is proven a hoax you disappear, and don't show your face again on the topic (probably out of humiliation).

At what point do you learn your lesson? Are you learning from these mistakes of yours?

I just hope you and people like you are learning something from this.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join