It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! More Harry Potter Books?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This is amazing and bone chilling news! I can't believe my eyes at what I'm seeing. Maybe I should let J.K. Rowling say it instead of me.

Harry Potter News!!

Oprah has the power to get just about any person she wants on her show, and today's guest was no exception. We're not quite sure what prompted J.K. Rowling to go on "The Oprah Winfrey Show," but whatever it was, we're happy that it happened. The typically private Jo Rowling opened up about her mother's death, her quick rise to fame and, most importantly, whether or not she'd write more "Harry Potter" books. The answer to that big question? Maybe. "They're all in my head still. I could definitely write an eighth, a ninth book," J.K. answered cryptically. "I think I am done, but you never know."

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

My kid would be over the moon if she did. She has read all of them at least three times each with a couple going on there 6 th read.

She loves them. She sits and critiques the movies.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Right after the seventh and last book came out, Rowling said she might write some prequels, but that she was done with Harry and the others, so that's what I'd expect if she wrote some more.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If this is accurate there will be much joy in my household.

Truth be told I enjoy them as well; they are interesting and a fun read.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Im a total harry potter-books geekfan!I Love the books,and I would REALLY love to read more,awesome awesome thats just greattt

new topics

top topics

join