It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kindra Arnesen describing more gulf oil spill horrors in front of nation's capitol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This courageous woman once again speaks her mind, but this time it's in front of the nation's capitol. She has the passion and the fury of some warrior priestess from the ancient world. Please take a moment to listen to what she is saying now. There is still serious reason to be worried about what's going on down there in the gulf of Mexico. Please do not let this thing slip outside of your awareness.

She has no reason to lie, and the health consequences are dire for those who live in the New Orleans area and surrounding gulf region based on what she is saying.

This is not something that we at ATS can allow to go unnoticed.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I've been watching her talks for a few months now. She is a brave and admirable woman, and has a lot of fight in her. But unfortunately, this country has completely lost interest in the Gulf. The PR that BP has spewed out, along with the political and MSM indifference, has again led the zombified American public away from the scene of their own land, water, and people being destroyed in front of their eyes, back over to NFL games, Palin sightings, and lies about the economy. I don't know what it's going to take to get people really fu%$ing angry and demanding accountability and real action towards change.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by erumisato
I've been watching her talks for a few months now. She is a brave and admirable woman, and has a lot of fight in her. But unfortunately, this country has completely lost interest in the Gulf. The PR that BP has spewed out, along with the political and MSM indifference, has again led the zombified American public away from the scene of their own land, water, and people being destroyed in front of their eyes, back over to NFL games, Palin sightings, and lies about the economy. I don't know what it's going to take to get people really fu%$ing angry and demanding accountability and real action towards change.

Erumisato, that was profound. I agree totally, and thanks for your reply.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This issue is extremely important and should not be ignored. Star and flagged! I often see where if someone isn't directly affected by such things, then it doesn't matter to them. This is alarming.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

If Kendra spent as much energy being factual and informative as she does being emotional, she would have a much better time getting her message out. As far as i can see, she seems better at promoting herself than the issues she has made herself a star promoting.

I know this is an opinion that will be met with anger.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
This issue is extremely important and should not be ignored. Star and flagged! I often see where if someone isn't directly affected by such things, then it doesn't matter to them. This is alarming.

Thank you for getting my feelings, and for the star and flag. It is human nature not to be concerned about some tragedy until or unless it ends up at one's doorstep, sadly enough. It's alarming indeed, NightStar.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

If Kendra spent as much energy being factual and informative as she does being emotional, she would have a much better time getting her message out. As far as i can see, she seems better at promoting herself than the issues she has made herself a star promoting.

JustaDood, I'm not going to meet your opinion with anger, but with resignation. You have failed to see the big picture here. Yes she is highly emotional, but she reminds me of Shakespeare's quote " Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".
What's wrong with her being emotional ? ...
You don't think she has a right to be that way? Her husband, the "love of her life" is the one she has in mind here, as well as her self. And also her people, now that you made me think of it. And the last time I checked that's called being protective.
Are you bothered by such a feminine response? Is that frightening to your masculine sense of self, dude?

You obviously must have this woman confused with one of Heffner's ex's.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Do me a favor get off your computer and go outside and take a good look around. Now imagine your city has been turned into a toxic wasteland. And some big company is trying to cover it up as much as they can.

This oil spill should show us one thing. Big business is more important then American citizens. This is the simple truth.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Even if you are aliens come here to shut down our nukes, please do not let this slip outside of your awareness

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

yeah, i am aware of the state of the world. I am also aware of Kindra and her soap-opera approach to this issue for months now. I base my opinions on carefully monitoring the BP Deepwater issue, and being truly repelled by her approach (it send my bull# sensors off on high alert).

Feel free to study up on her and come to a more well-rounded conclusion.

And NONE of that means I dont think the BP deepwater disaster is a big deal. It IS. I just think Kindra stinks like a used car salesman, or a evangelical preacher. But that's just me, and a few other folks, i guess.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Subjective Truth

yeah, i am aware of the state of the world. I am also aware of Kindra and her soap-opera approach to this issue for months now. I base my opinions on carefully monitoring the BP Deepwater issue, and being truly repelled by her approach (it send my bull# sensors off on high alert).

Feel free to study up on her and come to a more well-rounded conclusion.

And NONE of that means I dont think the BP deepwater disaster is a big deal. It IS. I just think Kindra stinks like a used car salesman, or a evangelical preacher. But that's just me, and a few other folks, i guess.

Worked for BP for very long?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
S&F. It does affect me personally, as I live on the gulf. She does need to keep going and spreading the truth. It's not like MSM is gonna do anything, unless something else happens, they've moved on.....the elections are coming don't ya know.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
S&F. It does affect me personally, as I live on the gulf. She does need to keep going and spreading the truth. It's not like MSM is gonna do anything, unless something else happens, they've moved on.....the elections are coming don't ya know.

Thanks. I agree she needs to keep going like you said. I hope that she will keep doing what she's doing now. This woman should be honored in our society, I feel. At least she has youtube and the freedom of speech given to all Americans. Her message is getting out even though the paid -to-be-lame-and-lazy mainstream media has moved on.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I agree 100% people dont mid it as long as their closed minds can visualize the problem elsewhere, she gets my respect for getting in they face and I am sure she is spiritually backed as well..

All the fish in that region I wouldnt eat and all the fishermen should flat out boycott fishing in that region totally for a few years. Sad thin g is the product would be just ground up and put into animal feed to catch those of us who try to avoid. So I keeps my head to the stars and smiles from afar
see

edit on 10/7/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

All the fish in that region I wouldnt eat and all the fishermen should flat out boycott fishing in that region totally for a few years. Sad thin g is the product would be just ground up and put into animal feed to catch those of us who try to avoid.

Funny that, seeing as the bulk of the fishing industry down there is itchin to keep pulling fish from those waters (which have been toxic for years prior to this 'spill'). They dont care about the health of the food they are harvesting. they just want to keep making money to pay their bills. No need to blame any "PTB" when it's everyday people perpetuating ignorance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

online.wsj.com...

----Also, I don't trust Kindra for a second. I am surprised more here arent highly suspicious of her. She sends my BS sensors on high alert.
edit on 7-10-2010 by justadood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

All the fish in that region I wouldnt eat and all the fishermen should flat out boycott fishing in that region totally for a few years. Sad thin g is the product would be just ground up and put into animal feed to catch those of us who try to avoid.

Funny that, seeing as the bulk of the fishing industry down there is itchin to keep pulling fish from those waters (which have been toxic for years prior to this 'spill'). They dont care about the health of the food they are harvesting. they just want to keep making money to pay their bills. No need to blame any "PTB" when it's everyday people perpetuating ignorance.

online.wsj.com...

----Also, I don't trust Kindra for a second. I am surprised more here arent highly suspicious of her. She sends my BS sensors on high alert.

The toxicity levels were nothing before like they are now. You can't even compare the two , man. It's like comparing chalk and cheese.
And then you've gone and tried to insinuate that A. the people down there trying to make a living are somehow to blame for this and B. that holding BP and the Obama admin responsible for this is somehow out of line. Wow...

And it's all fine and dandy to mention your BS sensors, but you are not providing anything specific when you do that. It's just your opinion. Your own personal feeling. What is it about her that does that? What did she say to make that happen? Do you even know? You must clarify your reasons or at least explain through examples why your BS sensor goes off if you want to be taken seriously.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

online.wsj.com...

The toxicity levels were nothing before like they are now. You can't even compare the two , man. It's like comparing chalk and cheese.
And then you've gone and tried to insinuate that A. the people down there trying to make a living are somehow to blame for this and B. that holding BP and the Obama admin responsible for this is somehow out of line. Wow...

No. Try reading it again. I pointed out that people who have bills to pay dont give two craps about the health of the ocean. i posted a link to an article to back it up. I didnt 'blame' them for this.

And yes, I DO think it is ignorant and factually lacking to say that this is all somehow the blame of the current Administration, instead of looking at CONGRESS for the past 30 years and how they have totally failed to use the former MMS to enforce safety regulations. IS the Obama admin at fault? Of course! Is it just about one presidential administration? Well, that would be a foolish idea considering the MMS has been around a LOT longer than the past 18 months,

And it's all fine and dandy to mention your BS sensors, but you are not providing anything specific when you do that. It's just your opinion. Your own personal feeling. What is it about her that does that? What did she say to make that happen? Do you even know? You must clarify your reasons or at least explain through examples why your BS sensor goes off if you want to be taken seriously.

Youre right. i provide as much evidence as Kindra does. All she has is her emotional opinion. And she quite clearly is more interested in getting her face on the news than actually helping people. She sure is lucky she's rich enough to not have to work so she can go be a media star!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Well, you and I differ in opinions as to what your were saying then...

And it's in Obama's lap is what I meant. It's there for him to deal with it , and yes it goes back long before to previous admins and to congress.

The 18 month reference you made seems to be out of place...

And I really don't think Kindra is motivated by notoriety. You have her framed like some silly little American woman on MTV's road rules forging ahead in order to make it to the next season of the reality show. She's ranting and raving at the corporate-political fascist regime that runs the US, and you think she's just doing it for kicks?

Alright dude.
She's got balls made of platinum to do this...

top topics

join