Aspartame Conspiracy: Provide The Evidence Now.

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Members of ATS,

I have read a lot about the Aspartame conspiracy. However, i am not able to make up my mind. The scientific community clearly is divided about this subject. Is Aspartame safe to digest on daily basis? Coca-Cola claims it is a safe alternative to avoid calories.

I am aware, that this subject, is part of an even greater conspiracy, involving Codex Alimentarius and such.

I don't have anything to back these claims up, as they are not mine, but surely are interesting:

1. Donald Rumsfeld was made the CEO of GD Searle in order to get FDA approval for Aspartame (Nutrasweet). It seems that GD Searle had failed for over a decade in getting FDA approval due to the fact that the substance was so toxic. In fact, aspartame was actually on a Pentagon list of biowarfare chemicals submitted to Congress, which just goes to show you how lethal a chemical it really is.

2. The doctor that was in charge of the lab to study Aspartame, reported that the substance was too toxic and he mysteriously disappeared and all the paper work somehow was destroyed. He was replaced along with the members of the FDA that disapproved of Aspartame's approval... After Aspartame passed FDA, all these new members were rewarded with huge cash sums.

3. I believe that there is a huge effort right now to control population. There is an agenda to attack our immune systems in order to kill off the weak, sick, and elderly. Anyone unable to work and slave their day away will be slotted for destruction.

*I must add, that since the 9/11 attacks, the perpetual war resulting from that, and the HUGE controversy surrounding the events, I am more and more likely to believe a scenario as stated at #3.

Is anybody on this board in the possession of any Aspartame experiment results, carried out by genuine researchers, and able to post it? I am very curious towards the effects Aspartame might have to the consumers, who ingest this sweetener, on a daily basis, for several years. I am aware that ATS holds many threads regarding Aspartame, it takes a lot of time to dig through all those to find what i really want, factual irrefutable evidence, that Aspartame is a toxic additive, and should have never been approved by the FDA. If the members of ATS provide this for me, i will forward that to my local government officials, and in turn i will provide ATS with their response.

If there are threads, holding the information that i search, please provide, for i may be blind!

Thanks ATS! \(^-^)/

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberjedi
Is Aspartame safe to digest on daily basis?

The whole issue about Aspartame is that is CANNOT be digested. It acts like formaldahyde and while it is absorbed by consumption, it doesn't break down in the body. Basically it's embalming fluid isn't it?

I'll stick with the tiny amount of sugar used in the cheap, non brand name overpriced corporate rubbish thanks and rest assured in the knowledge that it's coming out the other end "sweetly".

edit on 2/10/2010 by nerbot because: stuff

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

Hi, cyberjedi.

Check if it is true that this Aspartame/Splenda-crap comes out of DDT ?

We don't even bother to do it, because we switched to eat
BIOLOCICAL/ORGANIC food ONLY, many months ago.
[ WHAT a nice difference in colors and tastes ! ! ! ] B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
All I need to know about aspartame is that it induces the worst migraines I've ever had when I ingest it. Therefore, it can't be good for me.

Why would you want to put artificial food in your body to begin with? Your body doesn't know how to deal with it.

The only and best way to fight against things such as this is to just not use them. If you can't use sugar, then you don't need it. If you absolutely have to have a sweetener, use a natural one. There are plenty out there. TPTB are not holding your head back and shoving spoonfuls of this stuff down your throat, therefore you have the ultimate say as to what goes into your body.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberjedi
Members of ATS,

Coca-Cola claims it is a safe alternative to avoid calories.

In reality, that is all you should have to say to NOT drink it! hehe .... Or course they say it's a safe alternative... Much like big tobacco always said "9 out of 10 doctors smoke camels"!!.. When it comes to marketing, you base your advertisements on the statements that best suit what you are marketing...

That being said, there are ample things you can find online about the results of aspartame testing from both the FDA and independent sources.... Check this out

Sweet poison

new topics

join