It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Street Gangs

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I came across your site about the Harrison Gent's Org;.,your information is wrong about the year it started and about how they got there reputaion. the H/G's were known for there boxing skill's and there willingness to fight any body who messed with them.They started back in 1957. on Harrison& Westren Ave; in the 60's they had 22-section's thru the city of Chicago,they later branched out thru the country,and other places. I;ll stop now,just figured I help you get your infro correct, now have a Merry Christmas Respectfully-Retried!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

BLACK.PEace.Stones B.P.S are not bl00ds they are what they are B.P.S they started in chicago and bl00ds started in cail

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
wow. you have NO idea what you are talking about. try bein in a gang, then write this.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I don't know if you mean it was a B.P.S.N. set or the set was just called Black Stone? But it's possible if he was a Black Stone Ranger that he may have started a set there that eventualy turned Blood or what ever your getting at. At this stage it's a moot point. I think you got the wrong idea from my post.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by lazy1981]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

BLACK.PEace.Stones B.P.S are not bl00ds they are what they are B.P.S they started in chicago and bl00ds started in cail

I never said anything other than what you just stated. My point was that (I think, Not sure) B.P.S.N. and Bloods are aligned if in a prison environment or against opposition in one anothers territory. As if a Blood from Cali went to prison in Chicago or a Stone from Chicago went to prison in L.A.

I never said that either started in the opposing city or have any serious ties or foundations.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by lazy1981]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hello.

When I was in my mid teens I lived in a suburb of Chicage (Aurora township). Despite not being directly in the city the gangs had spread out to our area, mainly the Latin Kings. It was clearly marked on the stop sign of the street I lived on, anyone from Chi-town knows that big LK mark.

As I was living in Aurora during the Bulls threepeat I spent most of my time playing basketball. Well, a couple of kids I played basketball with joined the Latin Kings as they got older.

From what I could tell the gang mostly sold drugs and defended their streets or whatever they called it. The neighborhood was actually decent and not ghetto, but they still had a presence. As everyone knew me from the courts I got along really well with everyone, lord help you if you weren't or were in another gang.

From what my fellow basketballers told me, how to get in varied except you had to prove your loyalty and be accepted by all the members. The loyalty would frequently be killing a rival member from another gang after all the members accepted you. Getting out required you to take a serious beatdown. One of the guys I knew got out and I helped put alcohol on his bruises, probably took a whole three weeks to start to functionally recover.

Personal experience...

I went and played on a caged court a couple blocks from my house one day. Apparently a couple members of another gang showed up and wanted to play basketball. I started to leave figuring this couldn't work out good, shots rang out and I swear I about cleared that 15+ft cage like spiderman. They did a driveby that hit so fast I couldn't hardly believe it. I swear I could actually feel the bullets passing next to me and I NEVER saw the vehicle, only heard it speed away.

A couple days later one of the guys I played ball with who was in the gang was like, "we were trying not to hit you", I was like, "umm thanks...give me 10 seconds to get out of their next time", he laughed. That was my only "direct" experience outside of them occasionally being like, "come play ball with us".

On the Bloods and Crips

I had never heard of the bloods or the crips till a few years ago but what I heard...When gang members went to prison they tended to organize into two competing gangs, as this practice originated in Cali, it was two of the big ones from their. The Bloods and the Crips. As members left prison, they would rejoin their old gangs and would declare themselves a part of the larger gang. From what I understand it is loosely organized so you can't go from one gang in one area to another and receive any type of benefits. Don't know if that helps out, just what I know and heard.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Darktalon

sorry but your info is wrong , bloods and crips are gangs by themselves mainly black members mexicans are either sureno = blue and norteno =red the exception to that is in fresno where im from whie ch are known as bulldogs which use to roll with nuestra familia or nortenos but didnt want to be street taxed so we broke off pinedale which i guess is where you are from is a bulldog hood not a blood area theres no bloods in fresno bloods are 99% black, we use to go by F14 before adding the bulldogs examples the first hoods were f14 eastside f14 pinedale f14 sunset and where im from f14 parkside then started to expand in the city and sets jumped up all over like college street ,northside , highway city, calwa,prospect street,and eastside broke up into over a dozen subsets like lewis street,floradora street,bond street,fifth street,mckenzie street,11 street, rtl, triple six,cam,butler park,daizy park and others and all over the central valley just a little history and you shouldnt speak on stuff you really dont know about

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

almighty stoned freaks.com all folks killer-whitr pride 4-liffe

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

the stylers have always been maniacs it is the latin lovers that have flip flop from people(their colors are red from the spanish lords and yellow from the latin kings)to folks under the maniac umbrella.now they claim insane under the cobras even though the cobras killed two of the main leaders! all the origal lovers still claim maniac!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
They send people to other cities to gain more territory for their illegal activities. Almost every gang does this.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nexus

Its not being in a gang that is illegal, the illegality is if your get caught doing bang bangerish things

<< 4  5  6   >>

join