It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did aliens create cats and dogs to spy on us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
"Take me to your leader" .......... "WOOF"!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Naw. The Creator made dogs to teach what love really is and cats 0_o well, I'm not really experienced with cats, but my suspicion is that they are here to humble us... :-) in a good way. Dogs are shameless flatterers, but utterly sincere. I've never met a cat yet that has tried to bs me.

Imho, it is not an accident that the word dog is a mirror image of the word God.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
When my dog is going round and round chasing his tail or licking himself I think that's my god...uh I mean dog...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

And in Spanish it's no coincidence that perro has nothing to do with Dios

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
do you ever wonder why these animals would ever want anything to do with us other than us feeding them? and have you ever noticed that they watch us very closely when we are doing things or talking to people secretively?

I suspect they are really spies for the aliens, to keep track of our movements and secrets.

discuss

edit on 1-10-2010 by aliengenes because: none

its not that they "want" anything to do with us...they live perfectly happily in the wild...we just domesticate them and keep them as pets...there are dogs in the wild...and cats...not to mention the big cats lions tigers etc and wolves which are related to dogs.

because we take them as pets and domesticate them they rely on us for food...this alien thing is ridiculous

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

i suspect them , but i mustn't let them know iIm on to them.

hopefully i can catch them red handed when they are making communication with their masters

dude lol at first i thought this thread was a joke but you are serious?
i think you need a break from ATS

also i gotta agree with some of the other posters that i always thought of dogs and cats as protectors more than spies.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hah hah!

I didn't see this subject coming at all!

Cats might be spying.........they have this eerie way of watching. Sort of creepy.

A little kitty who searches me out and befriends me, and I decide to keep her, eventually becomes some sort of schizofrenic critter that makes my life misrable!

I always thought it was just God's way of messing with me because I had been a bad boy.

I can believe a cat is an alien spy and disrupter.

But, leave the pups alone!

No way have my pups been alien spies!

They have always been way cool, and when aliens have approached, they always warned me!

No kitty would ever do that! Lil selfish twits!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

LOL You're right! What do you expect from an enthralled person?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I was just thinking the same thing the other day.
I always thought that fly's might be little spies.
They move so quickly, and their eyes look like they've been built so perfectly
They're still annoying though. Thank god we have Raid.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Maybe they did create cats to spy on us, since cats are natural spies.

Dogs are our friends, however. I have even heard stories about dog-like aliens out there who are friends of humanity.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I know whenever i start doing energy work i've tripped out my dog and my friends cat always looks above my head like she can see my crown spinning. I think if they're watching us, its not about what were saying or doing its about how we are feeling and experiencing and interacting with each other emotionally or with what intention if you know what i mean? or mabye you just have a special cat. I would recommend always telling lies in the presence of your animals if your worried about it

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I asked my border collie about this and her reply was that we are all barking mad

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Resistance is futile!
Surrender to the cuteness !

This is my alien spy,she follows me everywhere,and will not let me eat anything before examining it first,she often brings me dead birds when she deems my nutrition inappropriate.Recently she multiplied,and right now I'm so transfixed by the fluffiness of teh kitthes that i just don't notice that she is operating in my wardrobe,tearing my clothes ....can't look away....the cuteness is too strong..........

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
well if cats and dogs are alien spies sent here to spy on us, I writing a complaint to the Galactic Federation of Aliens and tell them they need to include training on how to avoid traffic while crossing the road. Too many KIA's in the line of duty. Call it Roadkill Avoidance Training (RAT).

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

BINGO

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
OK, heads up.
after interrogating the cats extensively, i found out that the good aliens created dogs to protect us from the spying cats that belong to the evil aliens.

you ever wonder why they hate cats so much?

well there it is.

be kind to your dogs they're looking out for your best interest

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

do you ever wonder why these animals would ever want anything to do with us other than us feeding them? and have you ever noticed that they watch us very closely when we are doing things or talking to people secretively?

I suspect they are really spies for the aliens, to keep track of our movements and secrets.

discuss

I often think the same about flies/fly's.......

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm gonna go ahead an give you a star because this makes me laugh so much

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
its not that they "want" anything to do with us...they live perfectly happily in the wild...we just domesticate them and keep them as pets...there are dogs in the wild...and cats...not to mention the big cats lions tigers etc and wolves which are related to dogs.

because we take them as pets and domesticate them they rely on us for food...this alien thing is ridiculous

Actually that isnt strictly true... cats are by and large self domesticated (more or less the only self domesticated species), they are also unlike dogs very good at reverting to wild life, they also have an extremely mutable social order that can take all sorts of interesting twists, unlike the more rigid dog. The fact we now know Cats where interacting with humans 5+ times further back then we previously thought shows that unlike dogs, cats are still very much borderline domesticated animals even after 12,000 years or more.

Why does my cat come and sit on my lap when the sun is out, why does my cat choose to play rough house with me and stalking peek a boo, when in cat behavior terms such acts if done to another cat are considered aggressive. Dogs see their humans as Dogs, cats see their humans as humans and form bonds they would never form with another of their own kind naturally, as such with domestic Cats, it shows they do have a 'want' beyond meals and a real attachment to their non-cat family members... and as such their behavior shows us compared to true wild cats that their is far more to the Pet/Human dynamism that food... far far far more. And all our species, cat, dog and human alike are more the better for it.

Of course the Alien thing is ridiculous, that was the point of the OP... why so serious?..

edit on 3-10-2010 by BigfootNZ because: meh

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by witness63

They're called wookiees, but they're not related to dogs. They will owe you a life-debt if you save one's life though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join