It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did aliens create cats and dogs to spy on us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
"A little bird told me" hmmmmm. Not sure if I will be feeding them this year, after all.
And Jesus did mention something about stones talking,too.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
GEEZ most of you guy's really need to lighten up...lol

didnt you know? god created aliens for fun

edit on 1-10-2010 by aliengenes because: edit

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
When our Dog does not report back at specified time
they send in a Skunk to gather info and punish Dog.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a669a110bbab.jpg[/atsimg]

Proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 1-10-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

ohh, ' god ' did that huh? lol

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
i've wondered things along this line before looking at my own cat......especially when thinking of the egyptian sphinx etc....

on the other hand, maybe 'cats' (at least) are trying to learn? my cat watched me open the door for it for a few years and then began climbing up the adjacent couch to scratch at the door handle itself & try & operate the handle & open the door....I mean, that's pretty smart.

Likewise after years of seeing humans watching TV, the cat now sits on top of the set & swipes at things moving on the screen....the cat also seems to be selective as to whether she'll attack something or not...like she recognizes faces on the tv etc.....its pretty cool really...

-B.M

edit on 1/10/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Oh wow, here we go

Is this thread serious? I mean being advanced beings wouldnt they use some sort of advanced monitoring system?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

the eyeless outer skin freaks me out...

and god created aliens for his good friend bhudda, god created walking pigs for fun

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Come on, Aussie, you know cats and dogs are really bionic little recon drones created by the US Government, which is headed by a terrorist from Kenya, and does the bidding for the Jews that also pay off the Reptilians to desensitize the world with all of this doom and gloom so that when this topic comes up, we will look the other way and walk swiftly.

That was a long sentence.

Anyway, no, I don't believe some being from another planet that we cannot even see without some sort of high tech telescope with infrared cameras created domesticated animals to spy on me watching football on Sundays instead of going to the church that worships them (because they created us too).

edit on 1-10-2010 by Modern Americana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well a living breathing cute fluffy animal that the entire human race wants to adopt and bring into their homes would seem to be a pretty sophisticated monitoring device to me.
The aliens seem to be having issues with the power source though as my cats seem to spend about 18 hours a day sleeping

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Jeez this is a little embarrassing but when I was a kid I sometimes thought that my dog was ratting out bad behavior to my parents/Govt. officials. Wow I think I just realized why I visit this site, I was born paranoid and delusional! I kinda doubt he would ever do that though, he was a good and loyal boy.

On a more serious note I doubt Aliens would take the time to evolve cats and dogs over thousands of years just to spy on us. If they could do that it would seem far easier to just give everyone a smoke detector with a camera in it.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Wow.....I....mean.....WOW.

I have heard it all on ATS now. No cats and dogs weren't created by aliens. They were created by man, cats and dogs have a very clever evolution. They feed us love and attention, in return we give them the means to survire.

Its a win-win situation.

Peace (to cats and dogs).
ALS

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
if aliens have technology to create us, they dont need to create spy beings ... really, your logic is flawed

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
if aliens have technology to create us, they dont need to create spy beings ... really, your logic is flawed

WHAA! the thread was just for fun, stuffy

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
After many hours of intense negotiations and fierce interrogations ... Fido has informed me that their home planet orbits the Dog Star. Then he called me a moron, and said he was telling on me for what I did.

I gave him some real beef jerky and unhooked the electrical cables that were clamped to his... um.... tail.

Let's just say I have agreed to live in the doghouse for the next month, and Fido will be eating steak and jerky for the rest of his life. what's that Commander Fido ... oh, and chicken breasts, also. Funny, he only speaks manderin, though.

I think I have thwarted the invasion, earth is safe for now, no need for thanks

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Actually, they have created dogs and cats to DOMESTICATE US and TRAIN US to clean after them. That's our future, girls and boys. Cleaning martian poo.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Its an imaginative thought but unlikely lol Cats and Dogs, read a little animal History.
If you think stuff like that could happen take a look at Native American magic or myths, they talk about people who can change into animals, they call them 'Skinwalkers'.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Others have tried to blow the whistle before you. They came to a sad end. Watch your back (and your eyes).

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

do you ever wonder why these animals would ever want anything to do with us other than us feeding them? and have you ever noticed that they watch us very closely when we are doing things or talking to people secretively?

I suspect they are really spies for the aliens, to keep track of our movements and secrets.

discuss

We have a winner for the most far out there thread ever. What an absolutly rediculous notion that these animals, who don't have the brain capacity for rational thought, are really spies. Man I gotta get a hold of whatever some of you are smoking.

ETA: Okay, after reading through the whole thread (I know, I should have done that to begin with) I now realize this was meant in jest. Thank you for the laugh.

edit on 10/2/2010 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Actually this light hearted banter is such a refreshing break from the "LOOK... I filmed a bird, I mean bug, I mean plane, I mean UFO!!!" threads.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join