It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Alternatives......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Plain and simple....Can anyone direct me to some good listening sites online.....I must say Alex is pounding my head....Ive listened to him for some time because Ive been unable to find a better listening....Please show me the light....

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You can always try this. Not listened myself however.

www.noagendashow.com...

edit on 1-10-2010 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by flylead

Why listen to anyone that has a brain, two legs and two arms? Its your equal if your a human being of course

Obviously one person cannot know everything but maybe your reaching a point of stretching your wings to the point of living life for yourself and seeing the truth from the lies as you live rather than as you watch or listen. If you never jump off the fence you will end up pinned upon it in death if you get me.

edit on 1-10-2010 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm a big Alan Watt fan, and he has hundreds of hours of his shows and shows he's appeared on to listen to. He's a lot less abrasive than Jones (but I listen to Jones every day anyway) and knows his stuff regarding secret societies and the NWO, and neatly ties together this knowledge with recent events. On an intellectual level, Watt is heads above any other host covering this topic that I've heard thus far. Hope you enjoy the site!

www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

This a million times. You only need these other people to help you get awake and tell you what kind of stuff is out there. These people are just people who have looked at all the research and have told us what they've found. Once you know the basic stuff you really don't need them anymore and you can develop your own perspective.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I hear you. I'm interested in the truth, not so much the hype. I've listened to Jones for a couple of years, at first I admit I was floored by the information he was giving and really appreciated him for voicing it. Now, It doesn't take five minutes to see how he manipulates almost everything, from small exaggerations to outright fabrications right along with many things that are spot on. The problem is you never know what you're gonna get.

For those that think Alex Jones walks on water, check out this lil tidbit that aired on Y2K, at a point when people were panicky and in desperate need of good information, this is what they got:
Youtube link
which is exactly why I would never depend on him for information in a crisis.

Oddly, any attempt to post this link on infowars is instantly removed, which speaks for itself IMO.

Thanks for the alternatives...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Here's my delicious radio bookmarks. I recommend Redice, Freeman and Oracle but anyhoo there should be something in there to suit you.

www.delicious.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What is Free Talk Live?

What's on your mind? Unlike those right-wing or left-liberal extremist shows, Free Talk Live is talk radio that ANYONE can take control of. Yes, even you. Free Talk Live is the next generation of issues oriented talk. What is the meaning of freedom? This show is about Liberty with a capital L.

i listened to alex for about 3 years and got tired of him....then i found the absolutely the best podcast/radio liberty/anti-tyranny/civil disobedience station out of New Hampshire that i've ever heard and will not turn back....NOT a conspiracy show...but a factual show..however anyone can call in and conspiracy topics to come up every now and then.... www.freetalklive.com... give these guys a listen for about a week and you'll be so glad you did. this is the best that offers information concerning police abuse...putting the spotlight on the tyranny that is rising up around us and trying to control every part of our life..to this huge military that possibly can overtake us at the drop of a hat if it wants to...secret military operations...u.s. government secrets period...and why do they keep secrets from us...when we are suppose to be in control of them....solutions to what to do about these thieves that have taken over our nation and on top of everything else its really fun and enjoyable to listen to....i listen everyday by podcast and as of about 3 months ago comes on an fm station here in my hometown....they are in their late 20s and are a great great alternative to any talk show out there to date. trust me you will love it.....they are on the same GCN network as alex but a totally different layout....go to their homepage and at the very top you can click the daily shows for the last week to listen if you have no other way....the show is run by the callers...great show to give to the people who need to learn whats going on without being scared away...they will actually be drawn to this show after listening....the callers bring up the topics and the discussions are very interesting and informative...for example

latest show....
c3.libsyn.com... =2116076&t=095b896c17d004ab0c548

Train Surge :: Cops Busted for Robbing Undercover Cop :: Market Police and Corruption :: Market Fire Protection Failure? :: Burning Man :: Protecting Poor People from Fire :: Illiterate Clown Wins Election :: Two Party Suckage :: Tea Parties :: Auto-aiming Sniper Rifle :: Confusing Caller

mondays show...october 4 2010
c4.libsyn.com... =2110765&t=053db92125be43264983d
San Francisco to Restrict Happy Meal Sales? :: Food Police :: Government Class Controversy Regarding Accountability :: Corrupt Cops :: Government Assassinating Americans :: State Secrets! :: Total Power :: Voting :: Gridlock :: Activist Burnout :: Stuck in WV

sundays show....october 3 2010
c4.libsyn.com... =2106241&t=01f352a7f84df648b430f
Internet-only cohost edition featuring Sam, Ian, and Wayne. :: Gold Discussion:: Dying Main Stream Media Lashing Out :: Government Medical Experiments :: Police Shoot Kindergarten School Dog :: Ron Paul's Warning :: Causes of 9/11 :: Preparing for Economic Collapse

saturdays show...oct 2 2010
c2.libsyn.com... =2105655&t=05795ed9df46bc79ae6ed
Montana Republicans Call for Outlawing Homosexuality :: Bigotry and Exclusion :: Public Displays of Affection :: New Planet :: Immigration :: Sweeping Generalizations :: Term Limits :: Secession :: Corporations :: The Economics of the Free Market :: Jobs Overseas :: Who controls the jobs? :: Lew Rockwell :: Lawyers

fridays show....oct 1 2010
c3.libsyn.com... =2104769&t=08ccd9ff0ee346f2e7b1f
Judge Throws Out Wiretapping Charges :: Videoing Police :: CA Decrims Pot Possession :: Dale and Arnie :: Left-Right Political Spectrum :: NATO Summit :: Marijuana Legalization :: Texting Bans Increase Accidents :: US Govt Infected Guatemalans with STDs :: Six things you thought were true about women, but aren't. :: Activist Support in New Hampshire

thursdays show....sept 30 2010
c4.libsyn.com... =2101624&t=01ab74866dc074ef66552
Plague on America :: Moving Toward Liberty :: The Crazy Lead Testing Law Continues to Destroy :: Misunderstanding Walmart and International Manufacturing :: Not Paying the Gang :: Biased Judge :: Aggression Scenarios and Certainty :: Aliens :: UL Testing :: Disciplining Children :: Mark Interviews Tim Cummins

wednesdays show....sept 29 2010
c3.libsyn.com... =2095962&t=0459bda37adb0ed566e51
Recap of Liberty Activists in Court Today :: Disorderly Person :: The Two Party System :: Pentagon Book Burning :: Their Interpretation of the Laws is All That Matters :: Aliens Saving us From Nukes? :: Septugenarian Arrested for Shotgun :: Cobra Commander Takes over Montana :: Why do people love spicy food?

everyone check these guys out and you will love it i promise..
edit on 6-10-2010 by Funkydung because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
just to add....

www.freetalklive.com...
the two main hosts of freetalklive...

Ian

OnAir: Monday-Saturday
A Florida native who started in radio at 17, Ian made the move to New Hampshire as part of the Free State Project in 2006. By day he is the affiliate relations department for Free Talk Live. He's also a blogger at FreeKeene.com and the Program Director of the Liberty Radio Network. As a liberty activist who advocates and performs civil disobedience and noncooperation, he is also on the board of directors of the Civil Disobedience Evolution Fund. Ian appreciates his influences in the radio industry. To give credit where credit is due, special recognition goes out to Bob Garrett, Lionel, The Love Doctors, Phil Hendrie, Harry Browne, and Dan and Scott.

Mark - mark at freetalklive.com

OnAir: Monday-Saturday
Mark was born and raised in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. He has been working in radio since 1999 and won an Addy award in 2002 for his work. Mark has received numerous sales awards in advertising sales and was the youngest general manager of a radio station in the Tampa Bay Area. He is an avid reader, has tropical fish, loves classic automobiles, enjoys mountain climbing and amuses himself with his eclectic knowledge of semi-useless information. A Quaker, Mark believes in an orderly progression to a society where governments are no longer tied to landmasses. He takes a great interest in American history, the Founding Fathers, and especially Thomas Jefferson. Mark is married and lives with his lovely wife, toddling son Jack, Golden Retriever named Froot Loop, and big, fat, mean cat, Senor Grouchy Pants. Sometimes he can be found singing karaoke in and about Keene, NH.

and

Julia - julia at freetalklive.com co-hosts from time to time

OnAir: Whenever
After moving around the country a bit, Julia now resides in New Hampshire. Also a Free Marketeer, Julia brings a female perspective to the table. She believes government schools are the source of most societal problems. In her spare time, Julia enjoys music, sewing, and hiking. Originally a listener, FTL is her radio debut.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
TV News Lies are making podcasts now and then. Worth listening to.
monksmedia.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Get Alan Watt podcasts on cuttingthroughthematrix.com

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
AJ is ok for SOME information.... However, he appears to thrive on and use fear for his somewhat Zionist views... You kind of have to use intuition when watching his stuff and pick what you like.

That being said, check out outlive sheep.... It's not a live show but has good news articles from non mainstream sources. A little dose of reality in a faux world!

new topics

top topics

join