It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread Revival. The Best of the Best.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So I wanted to start this thread for those people that have seen a thread that they have spent alot of time with, and saw disappear. This isn't the fault of anyone in particular, but sometimes some of the greats are missed.

So I propose that ATS members that would like their hard worked threads viewed, to bring them here. I think that this would be a good way to also have newer members see some of our best stuff, and we can see it all in one place.

So please, leave a short summary of the thread and a link to it. Also if you like you can leave some of others that you thought were your favorites. I know we have some really good threads lost in the shuffle. And it would be a great way to get to know some of the members based on their best works.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing some of your great work.

Peace, NRE.

Here are the 3 that I chose to share.

Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it?
This is a subject that if known with a better understanding can help not only to better your research, but to understand those who cannot see the day to day manipulation, due to the sub-conscience mind being drowned with false information, with the use of distraction, hand gestures, and symbolism.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Case of Gabriela Jiminez. Is this MKULTRA?
This is the case Of Gabriela Rico Jimenez. I am going to place a video in this thread that may have some misinformation, not due to what she is saying, but due to who is translating for her at the time. I will post the translation after the video, that is available.

The Do It Yourself Thread (for SHTF Scenario)
This section will be on solar cooking also pots and pans for this type of cooking and recipes.
Many of these solar stoves are used in third world countries, and are from family size to making an oven in a shoe box, and even an umbrella. The instructions are also in at least 7 different languages.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I nominate this one;In the Presence of God

This is from the Revelation series, the description of John being taken up to the throne-room of heaven.
The chapter is absolutely central to the whole book.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Wow, I was really hoping for some participation. I hope I wont have to do this thread again in 3 months and add this thread to it

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I cannot believe that no one wants to post their threads, I was hoping that I was going to have some good reading.

I am going to bump this one last time.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm nominating this thread. I think this is a great idea and I'll go do some scrounging.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I didn't spend a lot of time on making this thread and I wish i could go back in time and change a few of my post, but I did enjoy the debate. It taught me a lot reading what everyone had to say..

Mexican activist attempts to burn American Flag - key word "attempts"

edit on 1-10-2010 by earth2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
earth2 has given me a great idea. We can also share the threads that we posted when we first started here, and have grown since, maybe opened our eyes a little more, due to sharing our opinions on this site.

Thank you.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I had made a similar thread like this a while ago, and thought to revive it, based on the importance of some great threads disappearing due to either repeat threads, or breaking news. I am still reading and going through the ones that some presented, due to interest.

So, if you want some of your great works viewed. Send them by here, at least I know I'm reading them

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This thread is chock full of good stuff - What the freemasons, PTB dont want you to know

The geometric universe, platonic geometries throughout nature e.g. Hurricanes eye, zp phi spin path, all is vibration, cymatics and much more.... The hidden knowledge is no longer just for the controllers.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My two favourite threads (off the top of my head):

PARA - Untersberg The Mystery Mountain by Skyfloating (and most of Skyfloating's threads are quite good)

UFO Over Snowdonia

I followed this one from the beginning, a well discussed and, more importantly, well mannered thread; don't recall one flame or troll. An excellent example of what ATS is all about. This is definitely my pick of the bunch.

Sendran.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
WOW, I am so surprised that their aren't posters out there that don't want to share their threads, or their favorites. Well I am going to try to go to some of my favorites and bring those here. There may not be many of you that think it should be here, but I do, and there are some very good threads.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Here is a great thread, well thought out and thorough. I hope some of you dont mind me putting these up as some of my favorites. If so please U2U me and I will remove them.

The Murder, The Patsy, The Conspiracy
by Rising Against

Stuff They Don't Want You To Know - Video series by HowStuffWorks.com
by CHAOS

More to come.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I've always liked this thread about truth suppression and disinfo tactics. It never got the response it should have.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I can't claim to have done any hard work on this thread - i simply asked a question: How would you behave if you were a member of the opposite sex?

I thought it would be fun, and I wasn't disappointed. I'd hand out medals for some of the replies if I could.

If anyone needs cheering up, I'd suggest having a look

I'm suggesting this thread about field mice, not just because they're worth a look but because I want to applaud davespanners contribution to the thread. It deserves to be seen by everyone

edit on 5-10-2010 by berenike because: edit to add new link.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I like many others here on ATS have noticed either repeat threads, extremely similar threads, and some down right unnecessary threads. I will at least once a week give some of those that see their threads utterly disappear a chance to revive them, and give some of us that missed some good stuff, get a chance to be seen.

So please, at least share them with me, I love to see threads that have great info, and the search function is crazy right now. So please, send some threads by here, and give some of us that may have missed some goodies, a chance to see them in one place.

Peace, NRE.

new topics

top topics

join