It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIST of CIA funded Organizations Involving Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here is a list of Organizations, Individuals, Universities, and others involved in Mind Control.

naffoundation.org...

Why does this seem to bother me, does it concern anyone?

This is violaing a core component of my BEING, and that is FREE WILL.

The following list is of hospitals, universities, and other facilities and organizations that were, in some way, involved in the hosting, funding, and/or enactment of government-sanctioned human experimentation in the past. This list is not intended to implicate any organizations or individuals connected to them, who neither condoned nor participated in harmful human research.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

Add this to the Guatemala STD story from yesterday

Quote from the site ; The lists on this web page were compiled from Bluebird: Deliberate Creation of Multiple Personality By Psychiatrists by Dr. Colin Ross...

Interestingly enough I've heard stories of quacks that have been 'giving' people split personalities under the guise of treatment, I think I heard about it in a Bandler NLP book but in that case it was just a psychiatrist who was not very good at his job and would suggest multiply personalities in order to justify a pay cheque.

And what's the quote about journalism in the USA, something like 'we have them all in our pocket' sort of thing. 9/11 truth will never come out when the world is locked in its thinking that we are not governed by the evil of money. Shoot pay me half a mil and i'll come out on the side of the OS and use stupid bate and switch tactics on folk who only want questions answered by official bodies who are there to answer questions.

join