It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Soldiers Sexually Abuse Palestinian Children

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Here's an article from a fairly reliable Israeli source and judging by IDF individual actions this could very well be true:

He told Haaretz that he was painfully restrained and hit on the way to a detention facility, where a jumper cable was tied to his penis and he was told electricity would be passed through the cable if he did not admit to throwing stones.

IDF Bars Boys Lawyer from Testimony hearing

Well it may be too early to determine if this has any truth, however some of the comments I've here have shocked me! It's a child and a sexual abuse allegation. This means it may be false it may be true. To those who made light of this, true or false, I feel sad for you.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Caveat Lector

That is sad...
What's the big deal though? Why can't he just go testify without his lawyer?

It still doesn't mean that the boy is speaking the truth..

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Well for one it is a military hearing. If the allegations are true then this would be horrible since it was 'military men' that may have threatened him.
Secondly he is 15 or otherwise what we call a child, it is a criminal allegation so they are removing his rights. I don't believe they would remove the rights of an Israeli boy like that. Having a lawyer present is ensuring due process.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Caveat Lector

Yeah, you're right..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join