It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

< Vote for Banshee - ATS Please >

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Done And I will try to do it every day.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I've always wondered about this. Doesn't this hurt the person "clotheslining" as well? Looks like you could put your shoulder out.

Nope.
Before you make contact, make sure your elbow is bent slightly and that your muscles are flexed.
If that elbow isn't bent, you can hyperextend the elbow or even dislocate it.

Never heard of anyone popping their shoulder on a clothesline .... tho I popped both of mine - one on a bad fall, the other on a running neckbreaker. Saw a shoulder get dislo'd on a 2nd rope shoulder tackle, too.
Clotheslines are relatively harmless for the giver, all things told. And as long as the receiver has a strong enough neck, even the most vicious clothesline is pretty harmless.

Originally posted by Bastet
And she wrestles GUYS!

Well, of course I do. I can hit them harder.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Still showing same numbers.

Now I'm curious, haven't seen a match - how well padded ios the ring?

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bastet
Now I'm curious, haven't seen a match - how well padded ios the ring?

The numbers are updated slooowwwwly.

A wrestling ring is made of a steel frame, with steel support beams on the "floor" of it. 8 sheets of plywood are laid over the beams, and about 1/2" of carpet padding is over the plywood. Then the canvas cover is laid over that.

So, to answer your question...not very well padded at all!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
sorry for not voting for the past 3 days, but glad too see you still at #1

vote,vote, vote

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
before i cast my vote, you've suffered from any injuries in your wrestling career Banshee? if so, whats the worst??

(Vote Done
)

[Edited on 19-7-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
before i cast my vote, you've suffered from any injuries in your wrestling career Banshee? if so, whats the worst??

Oh boy.
Ready?

5 concussions, broken nose x3, broken collarbone, broken hand, broken tailbone, broken ribs, dislocated both shoulders, hyperextended both elbows, hyperextended both knees, knocked out 2 (wisdom) teeth, ligament damage in left hip, muscle calcifications in both shins, neck stinger, sprained most joints, fluid on one knee from bruising, more contusions & bruises than I can count.....

Of it all, the worst was either of the dislocated shoulders.
I'd probably say the left one, since that happened at the beginning of a match (back in 10/03) -- it was a tag match, so I tagged my partner in and reduced the shoulder on the side of the ring there, then finished the match. I paid for that one, believe me.
And before anyone asks, I didn't miss any matches after the dislo.
I've only missed 1 match, and that was when I had the neck stinger.

Okay. You can all call me crazy now.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Oh boy.
Ready?

5 concussions, broken nose x3, broken collarbone, broken hand, broken tailbone, broken ribs, dislocated both shoulders, hyperextended both elbows, hyperextended both knees, knocked out 2 (wisdom) teeth, ligament damage in left hip, muscle calcifications in both shins, neck stinger, sprained most joints, fluid on one knee from bruising, more contusions & bruises than I can count.....

Of it all, the worst was either of the dislocated shoulders.
I'd probably say the left one, since that happened at the beginning of a match (back in 10/03) -- it was a tag match, so I tagged my partner in and reduced the shoulder on the side of the ring there, then finished the match. I paid for that one, believe me.
And before anyone asks, I didn't miss any matches after the dislo.
I've only missed 1 match, and that was when I had the neck stinger.

Okay. You can all call me crazy now.

lol you are one tough lady

*gives a big hug*

But as they say..... no pain, no game

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee[/

Oh boy.
Ready?

Ch-eezus wept, girl - enjoy and make the most of your youth.
And I pray you don't suffer from osteoarthritis in later years, like I do.
[Mind you, what's in your favour is being super-fit. I never was]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
G.L.O.R.Y. Girl Vote Standings for July 2004
Votes updated through: July 13, 2004 11:59pm (Eastern Time)

Lexie Fyfe - 91 votes
Echelon (Banshee) - 90 votes >Cast a Daily Vote on GLORY!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
i hope you people have been remembering to vote, if not here's your reminder............... vote!!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Just got my vote in!! We ave to make Banshee #1 AGAIN!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join