It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

< Vote for Banshee - ATS Please >

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Please vote!

Keep Banshee (Echelon) #1 on GLORY, pleeeez ATS/BTS!

-----VOTE----

**Do not vote more than once a day, or else your votes will be dismissed.**

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Just voted

Let's see if anyone can withstand the ultimate power of ATS

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
My not-so-secret goal has always been to make the guy who counts the votes spit coffee when he sees how many our mod gets.

Yeah, you didn't kept your agenda really secret lol... But that would be hilarious, I'm sure we can achieve it, with the help of ATS.

I'd like to give a special thanks for the staff for allowing this thread to be on ATS, this way it will get way more views than simply on BTS, and then we might be able to make the glorywrestling's webmaster spit his coffee one morning.So thanks for that, and for supporting Banshee.

You got one more vote from me, B !

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Show your support and cast your vote.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
i just cast another vote! go banshee... er echelon!

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The Suspense is Killing me!
I know they are probably not going to do any status updates before the winner is announced, so now we just have to wait. Maybe the exposure to ATS put a big spike in the numbers from which no mere mortal wrestler could recover.

Cast a Daily Vote on GLORY! for Banshee (aka Echelon) - Keep her Number 1!

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
Maybe the exposure to ATS put a big spike in the numbers from which no mere mortal wrestler could recover.

Apparently they were tired of the exposure on ATS, I knew this was too good to last. But it doesn't matter, our favorite living dead girl still has her fan club to count on. Go Banshee!

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yeah I had a feeling the thread might get moved. Before I poster it I sent SO a U2U asking if it was ok to post it but I never received a response so I decided to throw it out there to see if it would fly. It�s a shame that we can�t maintain the exposure on ATS but we may have put her over the top for this month anyway.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Just voted and she's #1 again. But she's only ahead by 1 one vote.

Keep on voting ATS.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Yep, still ahead by 1 vote.
Relying here keeps this near the top of "My ATS", so that's a pretty good reminder.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Looks like the count has been updated. Banshee [Echelon] is now trailing behind by 9 votes. More votes from ATS needed.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Here are some stats and a linky for this thread. Thanks to the new members folloing the contest. Good to see new faces!

G.L.O.R.Y. Girl Vote Standings for June 2004
Votes updated through: June 23, 2004 11:59pm (Eastern Time)

Syren - 178 votes
Echelon - 169 >>>VOTE!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
i just voted again... i wonder how that siren chic is getting so many votes. people on ATS get your act together and let's take this woman down! banshee should have at least 500 votes by now!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Last day of the month, get those votes in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Just voted!

GO BANSHEE

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I just voted again, 5th day in a row! Man this is going to be close. Go Banshee/Echelon

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hi, everyone!

For those members who didn't know already, one of our moderators, Banshee, is a professional wrestler. She works under the name "Echelon" - Let's show our support for her by voting in the GLORY Girl contest.

---------------------------
-------->VOTE!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I voted. Although since I'm MST it might be to late.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Done, good luck with whatever it is!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Yeah, I've been voting once a day & didn't realise the month was up. The page still shows Banshee at No.2 by 9 votes. I want her to win dammit!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join