It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden uses Pakistani floods to drum up support

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Bin Laden uses Pakistani floods to drum up support

www.foxnews.com

CAIRO – Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden called for the creation of a new relief body to help Muslims in an audiotape released Friday, seeking to exploit discontent following this summer's devastating floods in Pakistan by depicting the region's governments as uncaring.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If this tape is genuine (and many agency personnel at this time, think that it is) then UBL is alive?! How good of health he is in is another and important question. I think its ironic that the world's most dangerous terrorist is calling for humanitarian aid in contrast to what he and his group does for a living.

It is also another roost to rally supporters to his side by highlighting the failrures of their government to help its own people.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 10/1/2010 by mikelee because: Correction in statement

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
My first thought was questioning weather or not he is still alive also. It has been quite some time since his list audio tape was released and thought to be genuine. So I wonder if this one even has a chance to be recognized as such.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There that proves there is an afterlife because he is so very dead.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hmm.. Being dead doesnt seem to have slowed him down any... Guess ghosts like to stay busy too...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

He has to undergo dialysis, so unless he has a high tech cave somewhere, thre is a countr helping him out. As far as the other comment someone made about finding it funny he is for humanitarian aid as opposed to his goals, the people he wants to help are Muslim.

The US has gained some ground in these areas by giving relief supplies, which has been an irritation to the extremists.

I just wish Bin Laden would strap a bomb on and hope for a premature detonation.

top topics

join