It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resent Government? = YOUR EMAILS AND PHONE MESSAGES WILL BE SEARCHED!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Praise Stalin

The terrorist mafia you call the government has decided it should read all email and listen to all phone messages for signs of “resentment toward government.”

I for one hope they start using this technology. This way I can be sure that some government asshat will be forced to read my blog on a daily basis hahahaha.

How beautiful would that be?

Infowars reports:

Do you resent the government for enforcing Obamacare or raising your taxes? Write about it in an email or talk about it on the phone and you could be placed under surveillance as a potential terrorist, if frightening new technology being shopped to law enforcement agencies is implemented.

Forget pre-crime and get ready for face-crime, Big Brother is set to unleash a new wave of shockingly invasive and Orwellian technology on the American people if a recent symposium in Hamburg New York is anything to go by. Federal agencies, police departments and others were all in attendance to see a demonstration of a system that trawls phone conversations, emails and instant messages to detect “resentment toward government,” alerting authorities to potential “terrorists” who are then placed under surveillance.

The technology was demonstrated to law enforcement officials, mental health professionals, and military representatives at a recent International First Responder-Military Symposium held at Hilbert College.

Buffalo News reports:

Imagine using the same technology to locate a lone bomber before he carries out his terrorist act and to identify a troubled veteran or first responder ground down by tragedies and violence.

Stop imagining.

Some 120 local first responders from law enforcement and other agencies, the military and mental health professionals gathered Friday to hear firsthand about an advanced computer program that can accomplish those two seemingly different tasks.

A Swiss professor working with a Massachusetts Institute of Technology scientist who heads the Mind Machine Project there outlined how this program operates through computerized scanning of phone calls and electronic messages sent through e-mail and social networking mechanisms

You have to love that dig at veterans. As if veterans are some kind of terrorist threat we need to invasively spy on now.

Liberals just can’t resist demonizing people who generally still have some respect for the US Constitution.

edit on 1-10-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
its gonna take haveing true "gut check" deciding to stand up to these MONSTERS!

is it worth it thou? i believe so .

new topics

join