It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Art Students are at it again!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I hope the paintings being sold get checked for listening devices.

Someone malicious could hide anything in one of those frames, or use a chemical in the paint which produced a deadly gas at a particular temperature.

Being suspicious, I'd destroy it.

In Paddington, Sydney, late 1973, I answered an ad asking for someone artistic who wanted to travel. I was interviewed for a job selling crappily done paintings door to door. The two creepy guys interviewing me were rapt that I was an obviously pregnant young blonde. They said I'd be able to get in anywhere to sell stuff because people would feel sorry for me. Being proud and a bit of an artist in my own right, I was so insulted I forgot I was hungry and broke, and told them where they could put their kindergarten crap.

Probably just an unconnected scam though.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thanks for the comment.
Airspoon has a point, they are not all spies. I just think the ones that are spies, that are working for the Mossad, are so damned ARROGANT. I mean, they celebrated when the twin towers fell, with people jumping to their deaths! Then, they have the nerve to tell our police that THEY are not the enemy!
Boils my blood.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

I don't recall the source exactly, but apparently the Israelis are at the top of the list of countries involved in espionage on U.S. soil, and THEY are supposed to be our ALLIES!
With friends like that, who needs....friends?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beijingyank

That is a very good point.
I had not thought of that, thanks for the comment.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

So they wanted you to sell crappy art, and thought you would have an advantage being pregnant? That is a new one on me.
I have NEVER had anyone come to my door selling art. I can't believe that it is done on any kind of large scale, I simply have not heard of it.
Magazines subscriptions, yes.
Anyway, thanks for the comment.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Right now - Everyone is a spy in US, how will the future look like? pretty dark I suppose...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MartinEkdahl

SVeeden!
I would love to come visit. I think....

The Israeli spies are the worst, you see, they are cock sure they are smarter than anyone else.
Israel practically OWNS our government, we give them hundreds of millions so they can buy our "representatives" overseas trips, gifts, and anthrax if they don't cooperate.

(that last part, I am just speculating.....)

Anyway, thanks for the comment. It is almost 11:00 p.m. here, btw.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
isn't this a DIRECT THREAT to US security? Shouldn't they be arrested under the patriot act? Some US citizens have been through more than they deserved under this law, shouldn't these "art students" be subjected to this law as well?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
wait so now were terrorists for wanting to know wtf our government is doing? propagaaaandaaaaaa

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruedank

I guess you have a point, IF you believe our government is Israeli.
I can't convincingly argue otherwise.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Perhaps some "enhanced" interrogation techniques might get some answers.
Question number 1. "So, you are an art student, huh? What is opposite of purple on the color wheel? What is the definition of "hue"?
"Get the waterboard Gus, he ain't talking"!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's nice that most everyone is kicking Israel around.

I'm much more concerned about why the NSA needs to build another 1,000,000,000 sq. ft. data center; in Utah!

They already have several built around the country. We also need to be mindful that, by law, they collect information from outside the country only.

Israel spying on the US, they just need to get in line with the Ruskies, Chinese, Cubans, and every other country on the planet.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i watched a doc that said the israelis are at the head of fbi cia dhs but they havnt been able to get an agent into the nsa hmmm interesting

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

They deserve it Hinky.
Look, it is not about the Jews. I could not even begin to list the accomplishments or contributions to a rich society that have been made by people of the Jewish faith.
When you are talking about Israel, and government officials with dual citizenship, you are transcending the Jewish label, and it becomes a question of loyalties.
Please tell me how we benefit from having Israel as an ally? We had no enemies in the middle east before a spot in Palestine was bulldozed for Israel.
Not only that, but Israel is far richer than the U.S., but YOUR hard earned tax money gets sent to Israel.
You DID know that didn't you?
(You really have to look a little deeper to realize where the wealth is when you are talking about Israel and the U.S. The U.S. is all about cash flow, consumerism and debt.)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by michale357

I would like to review that doc if you can provide the link.
Thanks for the comment.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Oh you rascally izraelis!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join