It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Art Students are at it again!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Israeli Art Students are at it again!

The arrogance of these criminals is unbelievable. Pretending to be art students, selling art done by who knows who (for rip off prices no doubt) to gullible people to FUND their spy activities!

Look at the video at about 1:52. That really looks like a mushroom cloud.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
They are students, probably not of art though.

Maybe they are intelligence students of some sort.

Most probably just scam artists.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Pentothal

I believe they are Mossad. Here is a link to some more on these "students".

redactednews.blogspot.com...

People need to wake up.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
When will the US STOP FUNDING THESE PEOPLE???

Magnum

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

That is a good question.

Perhaps there is some extortion going on by the Israeli government. There are a lot of people in the federal government with dual citizenship, Israel/U.S., and that should be illegal in my opinion.
Not that anyone in the federal government gives a rats behind to what any of us think.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Oh no, not again. You would think that the first time authorities were on to them, they would have given up... Unless of course they know that they won't be prosecuted and even better, they know that the MSM is likely to unreport it. Just the fact that many people don't even know the story behind the Israeli art students is telling in of itself.

I remember when this story first broke years ago and the DEA leaked internal emails on the issue. I was amazed that they lasted as long as they did on their first known run ("first known" because that may have not been the first). However, due to the "due dilligence" of the DEA, they were quickly outed, relatively speaking of course. As much as I don't agree with the mission of the DEA, I don't see them in the same light as I do the FBI or CIA.

Anyway, in a twist of irony, a good friend of mine is an Israeli who just happens to sell art and I'm pretty sure he isn't a spy, though he also doesn't target government officials for his sales.

--airspoon

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

These are Israeli art "students" of what school? Does anyone even ask? I wonder if they even DID the paintings, because in the video the cop said the one he talked to could draw no better than his little kid.
Why all of the questions about the NSA? Most people don't know sh*t about the NSA.

Thanks for the comment Airspoon.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Apparently, they go around saying that they are art students with other people's art to sell. They target FBI, NSA, DEA and other government facilities and gather intelligence through observations or through small-talk with their targets. In addition to their targeting of these public buildings, they also target the homes of agents, where they will talk with the wives or families, in an apparent effort to extract information.

It was a huge grass-roots data-mining effort and they apparently gathered a ton of intelligence the first time around. I think it's also important to add that the DEA/police investigators noted that all of them were ex or current IDF members (as expected) but they all worked in the intelligence section of the IDF.

My own theory is that they were gathering data to select targets for false-flag attacks.

--airspoon

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Interesting.
And we (the U.S.) is not doing squat about them.

If they come to my house, maybe I will invite them in for a beer, and see if they will tell me a little bit about how 911 was done. I have a waterboard I haven't used in a while.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Lol. I'd be careful as I'm sure there are some legitimate ones. A good way to tell if they are legitimate or not, is whether or not they are coming to your house (so long as a member of your family is an agent or government official). If they come to your home, rest assured that they are probably normal salesmen. It's the ones who specifically target government offices and homes of government officials that we have to worry about.

I may be mistaken but if I remember correctly, the first investigation revealed that the ones who were targeting government offices, were also targeting the homes of government officials and they were only selecting those targets, which is of course what lead to their exposure (I believe). Again, I may be mistaken but I believe the wife of a DEA agent noticed the Israelis come to her house and she became suspicious with the questions asked and so watched out of the window when they left and instead of going to a neighbor's house, they simply left. The DEA then sent out a memo to be careful as suspicious activity was noticed at the home of an agent. After this memo, many more agents came forward with their own similar stories and even some of the encounters were recorded after they were on to the plot.

--airspoon

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Why the art student scam again? It would have made much more sense for them to act as census takers if they really wanted information, but then again the census is over. Did they use that ruse?

I liked your waterboard answer Stewie. Anyone coming to my door unknown is going to be greeted with a .45 in my back pocket. Here, let me get some money out for you

Hard to believe they are using the old "starving artist" routine again. Airspoon is right, it just goes to show how few ever even heard about the high-fiving Israelis.

I still have one their twirlycopters in it's original package.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I dont get it. US are giving them so much money and support as not any other country and they are sending back spies in exchange!
Some should think there would be russian or chinese spies but it looks like US are playground for Mossad mostly.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
the young Israeli agents have been mixing with american groups since my old hippy days in the late 60's

in my case 'they' tried to hang around with the people in the Washington Free Press, and with
Veterans against the War... they were so obvious...
but back at that time(pre patriot act) they didn't need a visible means of support as they were mostly 'students'

so now you say their cover is Artists hawking their work?

not that Mad John or Crazy Jane (she was a writer for the WFP) were associated with spys
I knew them in DC, before removing myself from DC to SC in 1970...
they knew of the Israeli students too...
and such a small world it is.... i bumped into them back in 1999 at my homestead village
gave John a AZ drivers licence good until 2005, hopw they are doing well...
Crazy Jane just might be a ATS poster for all i know

edit on 1-10-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2010 by St Udio because: keep finding typos

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't get it either.

“I bought a painting from him...ho my, what did I do...slap slap slap.”

“I asked her if he looked like a Mossad spy, she laughed and said, "No, just a poor thirsty boy." She said the subject of the NSA did not come up in their conversation.”

And from this you get a new spy ring?
Thanks for a good Friday laugh.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

You obviously don't know about the Israel art-student spy ring that was outted by the DEA and busted up a number of years back. When they are caught red-handed doing it once, then there is obviously reasonable grounds to suspect any similar situations.

--airspoon

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Oh, you would be surprised. I know all too well about this nonsense that appeared after 9\11.
Still, 9 years later you have not a shred of evidence. None. You wish you had.

Anyways, I always get a kick when I hear that 200 art students were mossad agents. Mossad was super sophisticated in making the 9\11 events, yet they were – at the same time – super dumb to have all its agents with the same backup story, and even 5 of them danced during a mission of 'documenting the event'. And now, 9 years later they are even dumber to go with the same cover up story.

Yeah...hmm right.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I suppose you cannot be arrested for being a spy if you are gathering information without being covert. The cover story of being an art student would be a covert act and they should be arrested on sight.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

You obviously don't understand the difference between an asset and an agent. The two are completely different and the students were most likely assets, as opposed to agents. Furthermore, it doesn't really take that much covert preperation to send a bunch of "students" on a vacation to the states (maybe for college credits) and just casually collect data and report it back to their former IDF command. They really aren't high enough to threaten the Mossad or IDF in anyway if caught.

Also, they all had the same story because they all had the same cover. Would you expect anything different, if looking at it objectively?

As far as evidence, not only were the DEA's emails released, but a few agents went public too, before being told not to comment, as it is an ongoing investigation. The evidence is there, though those with an ulterior agenda will try to deny it, but that wouldn't be any different if we had signed and video-taped confessions, now would it?

As far as connecting the "art students" to 9/11, I'm surely not coming to that conclusion, though I have no reason to doubt that what the DEA was saying, is the truth. I remember when the emails were first leaked and this story first came to light. Authorities were treating it matter-of-factly and then shortly thereafter, they have no-comment, citing an ongoing investigation. These DEA agents have no reason to lie and forging all of those email headers would have been extensive efforts for a story that they were quited on in the first place.

Lets see, we pretty much know for a fact that Mossad was operating within our borders at the time, as is evident with the dancing Israelis and their quiet and hasty release, as well as their talk show circut after the fact. So, given all of the factual evidence, combined with the circumstantial evidence, only ignorance or ulterior motives would influence someone to continue to deny the obvious. In fact, even the most die-hard Israel apologists usually don't doubt that Mossad is/was operating within our borders.

--airspoon

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

I think it is a lot more sinister than an intelligence gathering operation. Think about it. What kind of intelligence do you gather through small talk at the front door? Besides, the Israelis have all the intelligence they need through Amdocs, the "indicted war criminal" Kissinger and his crew, plus they even have a son of a founding member of Israel’s Urgund as the President's Chief of Staff.

I think these "art students" are paying a social call with a message "don't try to be a hero because we know where you live."

edit on 1-10-2010 by beijingyank because: grammar

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I realy think there is something Sinister going on here!
A great related thread with some more info>check it out ...Israeli art student activity

edit on 1-10-2010 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join