It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have to laugh, "Osama Bin Laden" says Climate Change is more of a threat than war......LOL!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
G'Day ATS,

Well TPTB have almost joined all the dots now. Sooner or later Al Qaeda was going to Morph, launching a Jihad on that OTHER great enemy...CLIMATE CHANGE!

'Osama Bin Laden' tape on relief work

A new audio message purporting to come from al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden is on Islamist websites, say reports.

In it "Bin Laden" expresses concern over natural disasters and calls for greater aid efforts for the victims, said US-based intelligence group Site.

The 11-minute undated tape shows a still image of Bin Laden and scenes of people in disaster zones receiving aid.

The tape would be Bin Laden's first public comments since March, but its authenticity has not been confirmed.
Continue reading the main story

In the recording, the voice says more people are affected by climate change than wars, and appears to refer to recent flooding in Pakistan.

I'm sorry, but if you really didn't think that Climate Change and the War on Terror weren't a NWO plan before, you really should now.

It's almost laughable that they think that OBL would deliver a message warning of the threat of global climate change, even more laughable that the public will buy it too.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It's not laughable at all for OBL to pick up on Democrat talking points. He has been doing it since 9/11.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Democrat! Did you just say Democrat? Sounds he was more conservative back then.
Brush up on your facts!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Al Gore must have been tapped to write this months installment of "Dead Arabs Talk". Now I'll wait for some Imam to declare a jihad on carbon and then laugh as the suicide bombers sit around, scratching their heads about how to proceed.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

why ya laughing? you know hes probably right. nature can wipe us off this planet, and you think its a joke... why because the guy who MSM got ya to hate so much said it? you are falling for all sorts of propaganda left and right. nature is way more powerful than all our armies. natures can kill 100,000s quicker than we can kill 10,000. dont think its funny. and odd youll listen to what he says now.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

why ya laughing? you know hes probably right. nature can wipe us off this planet, and you think its a joke... why because the guy who MSM got ya to hate so much said it? you are falling for all sorts of propaganda left and right. nature is way more powerful than all our armies. natures can kill 100,000s quicker than we can kill 10,000. dont think its funny. and odd youll listen to what he says now.

You're missing the point friend.

They wanted a boogey man, we had OBL to aid in controlling us with the war on Terror.

Now they've got the police state, they need to control us further, cue OBL again saying that climate change is the new threat.

That's not even mentioning the fact that Osama is dead bro.....

ABC news: Gates: No Good Intel on Osama Bin Laden in Years

Defense Secretary Robert Gates says the United States has not had good intelligence on the whereabouts of terrorist Osama bin Laden in years.

you are falling for all sorts of propaganda left and right

But Dude, it's you not I doing the falling!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This is probably 100% bull.

Just sayen....

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
This is probably 100% bull.

Just sayen....

Oh no. it IS %100 bull no matter which way you look at it.

Either it isn't him because he's dead, it is him and he's spewing the Climate Change bull so we know he's one of THEM, and all the permeations and combinations possible with hose two scenarios.

If it looks like BS, smells like BS, then ................

edit on 1-10-2010 by kiwifoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm just too sleepy. I read wrong, Night y'all.

edit on 1-10-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The interesting thing that I find, aside from the fact that this is complete crap of course, is that every single one of the Osama comments is not verified upon release in the press and they are never verified at any other point.

Does anyone realise that this is the equivalent of saying "Psst, ive got a completely made up story for you to read thats going to annoy you and nobody in the whole planet can verify it yet!"

They even tell you this so why the hell bother with any of it????

The whole mockery of Osama Bin Laden is a recreation of the WW2 Hitler campaigns if you study the marketing and media campaigns or vice versa if you look at the german propoganda. Its a media created illusion and parasite that feeds people an outlet for frustration instead of taking it out on those responsible for it.

Dont fall for the bull, take it by the damn horns if your going to notice it at all!

edit on 1-10-2010 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
bombs and other explosive devices probably have some effect on global warming, maybe we should stop using them to heat up the world?

just a thought,
ET

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Seems to me he's refering to the floods in Pakistan hoping to drum up support. I've read many stories in the papers that the Taliban are using these disasters to gain popularity as the government has so far been ineffective in providing enough help. Just my two cents.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Now What we Have Here
is Osama Bin Laden released a new video
Climate Change We Can Believe In,
can we Scare America with Osama Bin Laden?
Yes we Can!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Did they let Al Gore loose in the CIA photoshop because thats the only place on this planet where Osama
Bin Laden still is alive.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What little respect the elitists had for the American public's alleged intelligence has evaporated. They aren't even trying anymore. They're sitting around thinking up the most imbecilic and hilarious propaganda that their deranged minds can and releasing it through their media puppets.

Let me get this straight: The deceased, wealthy, CIA informant head of a worldwide terrorist organization is concerned about natural disasters and the destruction they wreak on people and property? REALLY?!

The fact that what "Osama bin Laden" said is true is a moot point. It is the fact that we cattle are expected to believe this BS that really amuses me.

Ahh. Thank you, "Osama", for the hearty chuckle.

new topics

top topics

join