It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i using the right browser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hi guys in stuck, On SOXMIS thread "A curious nazi occult tale" I can only scroll down (on page 11) so far?
I know Rmpsgt posted a reply but it doesn't show on my browser any ideas anyone..

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
On Firefox I can scroll all the way down that page - but there is some kind of an error that seems to be spawning from an external image you posted. It's messing up all the signatures past that point on the page.

ETA: This is the post where the error begins spawning...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10/1/10 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the speedy reply "mucker" I will browse the pictures and delete (if possible) cheers

Right to late to "edit" i will have to get my hands on a moderator to fix this glitch any steer,s matey to get me in the right direction cheers ..

edit on 1-10-2010 by foxhoundone because: To get a steer for mods

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Just a bump message, Anyone going to the Magners, Ulster v Edinburgh rugby game tonight ??.. Just a "bump"..

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Looking at the post, there is a strange embedded link next to the "reply to" button on that post.

Hrm, it's a bizarre code hiccup. Oh well, things happen with upgrades!

I'd u2u any mod who shows online about it.

BTW: it seems to be only your posts - and only in that page of that thread which are effected... Strange!

edit on 10/1/10 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Hmm, Maybe "their" getting a bit to much attention, I suspect there's a lot of "money" people in Celle who do not like the attention its bringing, I have a friend who's got access to the plans of blk14 but like hes "disappeared" off the scene,

Not that i can post the plans because that would be unlawful.....

edit on 1-10-2010 by foxhoundone because: Add to content..

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
On Firefox I can scroll all the way down that page - but there is some kind of an error that seems to be spawning from an external image you posted.

There's another odd effect, which seems to have a similar cause, on Page 2 of the "Conspiracies against the Talmud" thread. For my browser, anyway. The OP posts a series of images, and the result is that the next post (by Michael Cecil) is completely obscured, and the time-stamps on the succeeding posts change colour. Very odd.

edit on 1-10-2010 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Please post all questions comments and issues (as a result of the changeover) to the ongoing and monitored thread: ATS 2010 Updates thread

Thank you,
Closed.

top topics

join