It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet my new cat Abbie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Meet Abbie a 2 year old domestic shorthair we adopted, shes very cute, and very playful, awesome cat

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Cutie! My dog is called AB so I was like oooooooooooo must have a looksie!

I have three cats and I am away from home at the moment so miss them so much. They have so much personality and very individual.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Ahhh.

What a cutie!

I love animals

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Awwwww! I am so happy to hear that you adopted Abbey. There are so many homeless animals these days. I have adopted many animals in my time. Have fun with your new kitty. She will bring you much love and joy for many years to come.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Daawwwww! Your cat is adorable! She is a gift from Jesus. Thank you Jesus for this amazing creature.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Thats a nice cat you've go there

Heres my older cat Hieronymna and my crazy girlfriend in the background

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Gorgeous kitty!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

very nice kitty you got there and good of you to adopt an older cat, most people only want kittens. One more that found a good home

I adopted a 12 year old Ragdoll about 3 months ago... didn't go to well with my other two cats at first but they are slowly getting used to each other.

Here in Belgium we have so may stray cats and cats in shelters that the government wants to sterilize all cats by 2016. Shelters first, then petshops and eventually also the housecats. They all need to be sterilized, chipped and registered in a national catregister...
We do have a large cat population and so many are killed in those shelters... but this new plan? not so sure if it's a good idea....
Belgium to sterilize all cats

top topics

join