It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Establishment Preparing to Unveil Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

UFOs and extraterrestrials have long been treated as the ultimate conspiracy theory by the establishment. Therefore, the growing chatter of mainstream news stories about UFOs and aliens seems very peculiar. Why the attention all of a sudden? Is the establishment conditioning us for the arrival of extraterrestrials? Could they have an agenda for doing so?

i couldnt agree more ..
we are living in a exciting time

Recent reporting of genuine events such as:
1..the multiple UFOs that forced the closing of separate airports in China;
2..stories covering the release of new UFO books written by credible ex-military;
3..UFOs tampering with nuclear devices;
4..the discovery of a "habitable" planet near Earth;
5..a bizarre story about the Pope's astronomer saying he would gladly baptize an alien if asked;
6..the pending appointment of a U.N. space ambassador are bringing some legitimacy to the conspiracy.

Story link

Roswell Museum :
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/283be55f7b78.jpg[/atsimg]

The news related to Aliens have increased like never before

some might be lies .. but each truth and lies are pointing to the fact that somebody wants us to beleive in them ... WHY is that !?!?!?

false flag alien invasion .. a scare tactic to control the people ? .. project bluebeam ... NWO conspiracy
or there is really Aliens out there and they are coming ..

There is no coincidences that we are approaching 2012 .. almost 2 yrs exactly from now
i dont beleive the recent Aliens article coming from all those website
but i beleive what the astronauts said ..
National Hero and sixth man to walk on the Moon comes clean

And we have a relative from Martin Luther King speaking on the subject
VERY INTERESTING

2012 : Dr. Martin Luther King relative, contactee, brings UFO/ET message of dimensional shift in 2012

he his validating this thread : The Age of Enlightment has started !!

Mister Anthony Kane is wise ... i dont know about the council of twelve but what he mostly said reasonate with me

Anthony Kane, a black American relative of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (former recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize) and reported continuing contactee of representatives of an apparent extraterrestrial, hyperdimensional governance authority known as the “Council of Twelve,” has delivered a number of specific datelines and predicted developments concerning a dimensional shift which Earth and human consciousness is now undergoing in relation to the year 2012, according to information Mr. Kane received from the “Council of Twelve.”

Mr. Kane describes the “Council of Twelve” as stating that during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies. Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth.

Mr. Kane made these declarations in an in-depth 60-minute ExopoliticsRadio.org interview with reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre, which is available to Examiner.com listeners in the article below.

As Examiner.com has reported in "Exopolitics researcher develops evidence-based typology of extraterrestrial civilizations", "Recent whistleblower, direct witness and documentary evidence have led to the development of new typology of extraterrestrial civilizations" which includes "(C) Extraterrestrial governance authorities: Legally constituted extraterrestrial governance authorities with jurisdiction over a defined territory, such as the Milky Way Galactic Federation, which has been empirically located in replicable research."

In a previous ExopoliticsRadio.org interview, Mr. Kane reported his original contact in 2002 in Seattle, WA with the “Council of Twelve” and on the training his multi-dimensional hosts have been giving him for a dimensional shift that planet Earth and all living creatures are now undergoing. Mr. Kane reported being dimensionally transported to many different worlds, and to meeting with an interdimensional society and guide. Mr. Kane also reported his initial contacts by the “Council of Twelve” were monitored by U.S. military intelligence (who track the “Council of Twelve’s” incursions into Earth’s dimension). Mr. Kane recounts how U.S. military intelligence networks then targeted him and ultimately unsuccessfully attempted to assassinate him. Mr. Kane now lives in another country.

The content of Mr. Kane’s messages from the “Council of Twelve” is congruent with the content of the findings of scientists such as Dr. Carl Johan Calleman, who is studying a shift of human consciousness as it occurs during this similar 2012-related time period.

Examiner.com has reported in "Expert predicts end to hierarchies and value of money, more ET/UFO disclosure starting July-Nov 2010" how “The period Nov. 7, 2009 to Nov. 2, 2010 will be characterized by the collapse of the U.K.-U.S. axis of western domination, the dissolution of hierarchies, and an end to the perceived value of money in its paper and electronic digital formats, predicts Mayan calendar expert Dr. Carl Johan Calleman. These social breakdowns are part of a period of transformation to a new era, characterized by sharing rather than individual ownership, and by higher human universal consciousness. The pace of extraterrestrial disclosure is expected to accelerate after Nov. 2, 2010. Using the time acceleration matrices of the Mayan calendar, Dr. Calleman correctly predicted the first phase of the global financial collapse for the period Nov. 19, 2007 – Nov. 8, 2008.”"

i dont know if mister Kane can be credible
visited many world ?? lucky guy

im sure if Alien were really here .. they would try to communicate with humans
learn from us and some humans learned from them

i know some ATS members who recount similar experiences to have met with aliens
i cant be convinced that these experiences are real .. since i never had one myself
but what if .. they are true .. we should listen to them in respect like everyone else stories

Many are hoax .. but is he ??

hollywood have paid billions and maybe trillions of dollar to create Aliens movie and Alien TV series
in everyshop in the world .. we can buy little alien dolls to hand out on the car mirrors
The government CANT disclore something like that in a hurry ..
if i would disclose this kind of secret to the mass .. i would had done the same thing just prior to 2012 ..

i hope the first alien i meet will not be a bad reptilian one lol ..i would prefer a kind small grey alien
like Thor in SG1

if anyone can list all the TV and Movies that include Alien of UFO material
the list will go on and on and on for 3 full ats pages at least lol

im starting with one nice alien movie
i loved this alien movie :

K-PAX (2001)
this movie is unique in it style .. no alien attacking .. no space ship
they didnt portrait aliens to be all bad .. there are only a few like this

edit on 10/1/2010 by Ben81 because: correction

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Mr Kane has some very interesting things to say. Maybe their bloodline goes back to ancient Nubia and this explains his privy to hidden knowledge.

I sense a great false flag for an alien invasion coming or something similiar. Things are moving very fast now. We must stay vigilant brother.

Warm Regards,
Rajaten

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I could not agree more...very interesting times indeed

But why do you think all of this is coming on so fast? I have not seen this kinda of discussion from the MSM on this topic ever?

Is this all leading up to the infamous 2012 year?

On a personal note I hope its not like all thay y2k crap that happened lol

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnarkill1529
reply to post by Ben81

I could not agree more...very interesting times indeed

But why do you think all of this is coming on so fast? I have not seen this kinda of discussion from the MSM on this topic ever?

Is this all leading up to the infamous 2012 year?

On a personal note I hope its not like all thay y2k crap that happened lol

y2k ... even the day after on the first january of 2000
everything was forgotten
2012 is the most important date ever in human history and for many reason
it is so huge that even if nothing happen at all .. it will be the biggest HOAX in human history

its been at least 20 yrs that i feeled deep inside me that something was coming
i sense it without any fear .. so something good will come out of 2012
the real age of enlightment will start

i would not change myself even is something happen or not .. its only a thousand year old predicted date
we CANT go close minded on that ...it would be silly

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Ben81

Mr Kane has some very interesting things to say. Maybe their bloodline goes back to ancient Nubia and this explains his privy to hidden knowledge.

I sense a great false flag for an alien invasion coming or something similiar. Things are moving very fast now. We must stay vigilant brother.

Warm Regards,
Rajaten

first time today i hear about that guy .. do you know him ?
he sound very credible .. but im not sure concerning the council of twelve ..
no federation of light ??
lol

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I know what you mean.

Ive read about 2012 for awhile now and it just has that since of anxiety with me like something big is going to happen.

Im not one to normally go on feelings but 2012 does have that "feeling" about it

needless tot say im pretty excited about what to come in the near future for us!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You predicted WW3 coming this month so why are so excited with disclosure in 2012?
You will be probably dead.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gnarkill1529

Me too. Ive read a lot about different theories, but at the end of the day my main motive for belief right now is my heart.

I feel something. I dont know what it is but its there...Like a splinter in my mind...driving me mad lol

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
reply to post by Ben81

You predicted WW3 coming this month so why are so excited with disclosure in 2012?
You will be probably dead.

lol i would prefer by far a disclosure than any war
but this massive virus attacking Iran and now China is infected to
someone botched something ..
all the sign and predicting date are pointing between October and November

i hope its aliens related ... and there is NO ww3 EVER .. alien might already saved us for deactivating the nukes
so there is no more ww3
only aliens now lol

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Is the media reporting more stories about UFOs, or do we notice it more because today media is international and not local?

Hollywood has ridden the cash cow that is the alien theme since the dawn of cinema.

It is generally accepted in the scientific community that other life exists. To deny that is mathematically problematic.

Sorry, but I don't think that the there IS anything to disclose.

There is no logical reason for an alien species to spend resources to come to our planet with blinking lights and a taste for beef. It just doesn't make sense.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Had a stupid idea, not really in relation with the topic.

Maybe "they" are going around disactivating nuclear bombs, to give out a message like : "your nuclear bombs will go off during the dimensional shift, and we don't want all of you blowing up coz you didn't know" maybe nuclear bombs will not be able to endure a dimensional shift....

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

According to Mr. Kane, the “Council of Twelve” has stated “these triple dates are numeric light codes that activate and open 12 major facets of the Earth grid over the 12 years from 2001 through 2012.” In the interview, Mr. Kane discusses some of the characteristics which the Council of Twelve described may be associated with upcoming triple dates on October 10, 2010 (10/10/10), November 11, 2011 (11/11/11), and December 12, 2012 (12/12/12/).

(From the Anthony Kane link)

so the first date 10/10/10 is in 9 days

thats directly on my birthday lol

im thanks full that i was born to see 2012 happening

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Can I just ask you guys something?

before these subtle hints we had alot of people calling for disclosure and that they should let us know. my question is

Question 1. how did you imagine them to let us know? (whether you believe in it or not)

and

Question 2. In your view what is the best way to reveal all to the masses? (again whether you believe in it or not)

I look forward to reading your replys

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO
Had a stupid idea, not really in relation with the topic.

Maybe "they" are going around disactivating nuclear bombs, to give out a message like : "your nuclear bombs will go off during the dimensional shift, and we don't want all of you blowing up coz you didn't know" maybe nuclear bombs will not be able to endure a dimensional shift....

The way they deactivated the nukes .. without damaging anything else in the missile
its a peace msg .. they didnt deactivated those nukes and then invade us ..
they did that to protect us from ourselfs

Aliens = Very Wise
they dont want to intervine .. they simply have no choice .. or its a WW3 we have
Aliens might save us from this : WW3 in October ?!?!
i hope so .. for the humanity sake
they should deactivate EVERY NUKES ON EARTH
what are they waiting for ....

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Sigh, another 2012 thread

Double sigh, another disclosure thread.

No disrespect to the OP, the post had a different slant on it but in the end its down to those two issues.

So will 2012 mean anything, well I doubt it, I think it will just be another date that has been hyped beyond belief but I'm open to the possibility that there might be some change, change in a positive way. My problem with 2012 is that it's viewed in a spiritual way and that offends and detracts from it straight away. I'm not a man of religion, I'm a man whose family were almost killed for it, I've suffered at the hands of do gooder nuns who tied my left hand behind me so I had to write with the right.

So religion has no meaning for me so if any event is going to be spiritulised then it has zero cred for me. Making it into a 'coming' only makes me wonder how much of the loony brigade are behind the promotion of this event. And of course we see the old trick of the belief system being employed here, something miraculous will happen but only those who have the highest belief will benefit and be chosen.....Tosh.

If aliens were coming here to make changes the chances are that the fit and young would be the first choice as they would be more likely to be able to adapt.

As for disclosure, why do people think that because there's a build up in the number of films, TV shows and UFO's being featured on news and discussion programs that it means disclosure is about to happen. Please get a grip and look at this logically. Are film makers and the studio's in the business of enlightenment, no, they are in the business of bums on seats and as every season they follow the fad of what the people are interested in, at the moment its UFO's so all the studio's are getting into that line for the money. TV shows are vying for ratings so do the same as the studio's, there's no hidden agenda, it's purely cash.

Do not look to the media to give you the truth you so wish to see, it won't happen.

Would I like to see disclosure happen if such a thing exists, well yes I would but should the truth be of a threat to us then perhaps not.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hey Ben81,

All we can do is wait and see what happens, I know usually things just happen when you least expect them so we shall see.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Your first link to 'Activist Post' is full of BS. It uses Bill Cooper as a reputable source when we actually *know* that he was a liar and active spreader of disinfo. He even claimed to have seen the Krill Papers in his fabricated past as 'Naval Intelligence.' The Krill Papers were made up by John Lear et al in the 1980s. It's well-documented.

The link to an 'Examiner.com' article is further BS, because Examiner supports every known fraud and liar in the UFO world. Yeah...Bill Cooper included. Sallas is a regular Examiner writer and he's still supporting the 'Source A' nonsense months after it was proven to be a hoax. Check out the Reality Uncovered site...they busted the story wide open.

Basically, if any of these guys make a claim it will almost certainly turn out to be wrong, lies, hoaxy or plain BS. They'll tell you night is day when you're on a beach sunbathing. If they claim the establishment is preparing to unveil aliens it's guaranteed to be completely BS.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think we are going to find out that the movie Avatar was disclosure. That they really didn't use hardly any CGI and that those tall blue aliens were indeed real... Or maybe it was that new movie Predators?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

what about Anthony Kane ??
his story his VERY interesting

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Even music groups wants to tell us something ..
did anyone notice the lyric of the final countdown song ??

Lyrics:

We're leaving together
but still it's farewell
and maybe we'll come back,
to earth, who can tell?

I guess there is no one to blame
we're leaving ground (leaving ground)
will things ever be the same again?
It's the final countdown.

The final countdown.

Oh, We're heading for Venus (Venus)
and still we stand tall
cause maybe they've seen us
and welcome us all, yeah
with so many light years to go
and things to be found (to be found)
I'm sure that we'll all miss her so
It's the final countdown.

The final countdown.

The final countdown (final countdown).

oh...oh

The final countdown.

Oh, it's the final countdown.

The final countdown.

The final countdown. (final countdown)

Oh, it's the final countdown
we're leaving together

The final countdown
we'll all miss her so
It's the final countdown (final countdown)
Oh, it's the final countdown

Even this song is validating this thread : The Age of Enlightment has started !!

ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN ... to 2012

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join