It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Academy to discuss “extra-terrestrial life and the UN agenda” *BREAKING NEWS*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This video just reiterates everything that I've been feeling lately. It is obvious that mainstream media is preparing for some form of disclosure and trying to keep everyone on the same level. I have no doubts that this will turn into another flagship as an invisible threat against us, used to further impede on our rights. This could be the government's grand finale. In such a case, I will take everything I hear with a grain of salt and trust my instincts as to who is addressing the issue without selfish intent.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

It is going to happen anyway.

It is the time for it.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

We already have disclosure, if you connect the dots.

With the vastness of the universe, the probability that we are the only planet holding life is ridiculous.

Wether we are being visited by another civilisation is something all together different.

What a fantastic time to live in.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Good find rajaten, seems like some more spoon feeding for the populace
. S&F
2nd

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Why does it seem like information on "aliens" are being discloused to fast? It's like non-stop disclouser. I think something is going to happen soon and their trying to prepare people ASAP! I personally belive the world is not ready for the disclouser of aliens yet.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
reply to post by rajaten

The reason the UFO's in general has been regarded as such a lunatic subject is because our present physics can not explain their mode of transportation.

That statement is wrong. The 'Extended Heim Theory' quantum field physics can explain their mode of transportation. It is to our dis-credit that our civilization does not develop it to usefulness!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jganer

The world is more ready then ever, and everything is coming out of the box right now !

For my self, i like to combine disclosure news, with the chanelings from salusa. Trust me you will find more dots.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Yeah, lets go to gliese

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

See now I mentioned something similar to this in another thread about disclosure.

Much easier to copy pasta so here is what I posted (Muchos Releventos)

Hmmmmm Testimony Smestimony, I'm sure 'testimonies' were sworn for WMD's in the M,E...they cant be taken at face value anymore I'm afraid.

As for this whole ufo thing I'm still very skeptic. They only really started to appear in the U.S soon after those German rocket scientists (Von Braun) etc moved to America to carry on their advanced research.

If anything were to happen then I imagine it would go a little like this;

In the contemporary news we have things such as Internet = needs restriction

World population = needs to be reduced

So I reckon 'possibly' as it's just a concept that in '11 or '12 Those pesky aliens have taken over our nuclear capability 'darn' and now we are defenceless so then they attack somewhere with a high population.....Everything happens in America right? So we have a huge nuclear detonation (Aliens did it...honest) X amount of people dead and dying (Plastic coffins ring a bell?) and also at the same time it wipes out a majority of internet usage thus it's restricted to governmental use only...(So we all cant post our own pictures and communique claiming that it's nothing alien but something more homegrown) And as the country decends into anarchy those homeland security troops and fema camps might have a job to do at last......../?!?!?!?

As I said.....it's merely a concept of someone thinking from a new angle

S&F for you sir

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Star and Flag!!

I definatelty see it!! Exciting times, my ATS family

I have also looked at each of those stories in the MSM that you listed and I'm like"WHOA"

No shock that I am a fan of 'V' and "The Event", as I feel they are very telling.....

All of this coverage and MSM discussion of E.T.'s and UFO's occured in the time span of ONE WEEK...imagine the headlines by the end of the year......

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Star!!!

Cool....I'm about to check out your thread and post.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

Mate, the false flag, project 'bluebeam' type of stuff is just propaganda.

It's not going to happen, it wouldn't be logical. ET has been here for millenia, and could have 'invaded' any time they wished to. X-Files, and the like have a lot to answer for IMO.

The cause of the bluebeam false flag scenario is religious fanatic nutjobs. Mainly Christians, (of which i would have been indoctrinated into, if i'd have been gullible enough) but probably a few others too.

You must have read on these boards how they consider ET life to be 'OOOoooh scary demons', scary and nasty fallen angels' and general BOO! evil inter-dimensional creatures who want to suck your soooouuulll out from your eye sockets...

Ok, i made up the eye sockets thing, but they've been saying the rest of the rubbish for years now.

2 + 2 = 4

Religious fanatics claiming ET is the spawn of a mythical geezer called Saturn (see what i did there?) or Satan or something or other, equals trying to convince others that when ET's are fully revealed, if people think they are a holographic projection hiding a NWO genocidal programme of extermination, then people will attack them, and hopefully drive them off, and convince everyone the devil has lost.

The ONLY reason they spout this rubbish, has nothing to do with demons trying to gobble up your soul, or possess you, or even move chairs and tables and rattle chains around your home in the middle of the night..it is because they realize the ET's will prove once and for all their religious belief systems are bunk and always have been. They will expose these zealots for the control freaks they really are.

And that would worry them a lot more than anything else.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Not to mention the AVALANCHE of 'Alien Invasion' movies that are coming out, its not just a 2 or 3 movie co-incidence..there's like 6, 7 or 8 coming out between now & 2011...haven't seen a run on these movies since the 50s..

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Star!!!

Yes.....My words EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

I feel they will be huminoid....

There is no coincidence that a lot of TV series and hollywood movies that are more on the 'serious' side show them this way..

Not to say that every alien species is huminoid,tho...But it seems likely that the ones that visit Earth probably are.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

Yes!!

They are showing these movies on rerun every other day:

ET
Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind'
Monsters vs. Aliens
Aliens in the Attic
The Day the Earth Stood Still

Plus I'm a big History Channel/Science Channel fan and its like Christmas on there!!

The Known Universe
Ancient Aliens ( MY FAVORITE)
Stephen Hawking
Morgan Freemon's Through the Wormhole
etc...etc

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

well said
mte

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Mazlan Othman, the head of the U.N.'s little-known Office for Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa), is set to describe her potential new role as chief alien ambassador next week at a scientific conference at the Royal Society's Kavli conference center in Buckinghamshire, England, reported London's Sunday Times. "Nonsense," responded the U.N.

"The mandate of the Office for Outer Space Affairs is defined by the United Nations General Assembly and there are no plans to change the current mandate," Jamshid Gaziyev, a spokesman for the agency, told FoxNews.com.

Sounds to me that they are simply denying the new appointment... "no plans to change the current mandate" But the Office for Outer Space Affairs sure is real

www.foxnews.com...

Damned if they do and damned if they don't then eh? A sensationalised news piece originating in Australia ended up getting fed out to most other news agencies. The lady in question and the UN have denied the headline (and in fact nowhere in the quotes is such an appointment mentioned, only in the editorial piece), but now they have to deny what they never actually said.

What puzzles me with a lot of people on here is they always say never listen to the MSM, they only feed disinfo but then something comes along that, even though with no substance whatsoever in fact, appears to suit your way of thinking and you all shriek BELIEVE, BELIEVE!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by zorgon

The admission from the UK Space Agency is significant.

She might deny the job title, but we (the British) believe she is the first contact between Earth and an intelligent race. When this story broke, it was the British Space Agency that confirmed it was going to be discussed by the UN General Assembly.

Just to be clear on that, neither she nor the UN said that did they? Did they? Can you provide a quote where either party said that rather than a somewhat enthuiastic journalist jazzing up an article? I'm referring specifically to her job title and the obvious talk on here that not only is the job real but that somehow they implied 'disclosure' is imminent. We (the British) don't really assume what is a headline is the actual fact, or if we did then ATS members seem to have changed their stance to suit their needs an awful lot.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
Yes something is going on. But im not to sure if it´s a false flag alien invasion, project blue beam or whatever. There might really be aliens out there and it just might be time for the governments to disclose this to us. Something is building up. It would be a good idea for them to tell us what they know before the motherships appear over the cities. Who ever said that the elites have power over alien civilisations? I think thats a silly idea. If they want to come they come and they dont care about who´s the so called boss on this planet we call earth. IMO

This is so true in my opinion. We here on Earth have so many problems between the religions already just wait until it is found out that we are not alone. There will be mass pandemonium in certain ethnic/religious groups. When in reality if there is a God he created a huge universe with plenty of planets with many of his diverse creations.

On the other hand if there is no God, then we better get our EGO in-check and learn that we are not the end all be all. We will have to deal with the fact that we are not alone and that these Aliens if they are space travelers may know a thing or two about how to survive this period of human development that we find ourselves in without destroying ourselves in wars or polluting ourselves into extinction.

In any case either way it will be time for humans to pull up their big boy pants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join